Australia Australia - Sharon Edwards, 55, Grafton NSW, 14 March 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I must have missed where he was not licensed for having guns? if anyone can help I would appreciate it. In NSW you can have guns if you have a need and he does have rural property but the illegal weapons could well be family guns that were not handed in at the time of the new laws being implemented I suppose.
The family pics are interesting if you look at the body language and the absence of the husband in many of them, Sharon is always touching/hugging her sons and grand bub. Also the news pics of the boys and the dad.

I must have missed where he was not licensed for having guns? if anyone can help I would appreciate it. In NSW you can have guns if you have a need and he does have rural property but the illegal weapons could well be family guns that were not handed in at the time of the new laws being implemented I suppose.
The family pics are interesting if you look at the body language and the absence of the husband in many of them, Sharon is always touching/hugging her sons and grand bub. Also the news pics of the boys and the dad.

Mr Edwards has not entered a plea to the charges, which include possession of more than three unregistered firearms, one of which is a pistol. This is a serious indictable offence.

He also faces four charges of possessing unregistered firearms and one of possessing ammunition without a licence.

http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/news/sharon-edwards-husband-in-court-on-firearm-charges/2611884/

Mr Edwards has not entered a plea to the charges, which include possession of more than three unregistered firearms, one of which is a pistol. This is a serious indictable offence.

He also faces four charges of possessing unregistered firearms and one of possessing ammunition without a licence.

http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/news/sharon-edwards-husband-in-court-on-firearm-charges/2611884/

I saw that. The ammunition would be for the unregistered guns? He hasn't been charged with being unlicensed though that I can see and could have had a registered firearm and a licence in a locked cabinet but knew full well not to keep the others in it. He might have hidden them before calling police.

I saw that. The ammunition would be for the unregistered guns? He hasn't been charged with being unlicensed though that I can see and could have had a registered firearm and a licence in a locked cabinet but knew full well not to keep the others in it. He might have hidden them before calling police.

Dressed in a leather jacket and carrying a black hat, he faced court on five counts of possessing unregistered/unlicensed firearms and one count of possessing ammunition

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...firearms-charges/story-fni0cx4q-1227311735022

Police believe her last location before disappearing may have been at Lawrence.

“Lawrence is the focus of our attention in relation to her last known location not necessarily her last seen location. We believe it’s quote

probable that her movements or last known location was the Lawrence area in the early hours of Sunday morning.”

Mobile phone pings perhaps?

This just eats at me for some reason,
At a press conference earlier this month, Mr Edwards said he had been “sitting at home wracking my brains out going crazy”.
“We just love her and miss her so much ... She wouldn’t have an enemy in the world”.

She wouldn't have an enemy in the world except ...... I know I wouldn't be sitting at home wracking my brains out going crazy - I would be getting to the bottom of her last movements and finding out where she may be gone. I think its hinky that properties of the family are being focussed on. She might be farther afield by now - I hope the police have been tailing all POI's even though they may not have announced them.

" The property, which does not have a dwelling on it, is believed to extend over roughly 100 acres and neighbours have confirmed it is owned by Mrs Edwards and her estranged husband John.

Meanwhile, police divers yesterday focused their search on areas of the Clarence River and water courses around Southgate and Ulmarra. "

http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/news/crime-scene-search-continues/2616953/

Wow, 100 acres is a lot... we have just over 5 acres and that's already quite a bit. 100? wow. :(

This just eats at me for some reason,
At a press conference earlier this month, Mr Edwards said he had been “sitting at home wracking my brains out going crazy”.
“We just love her and miss her so much ... She wouldn’t have an enemy in the world”.

She wouldn't have an enemy in the world except ...... I know I wouldn't be sitting at home wracking my brains out going crazy - I would be getting to the bottom of her last movements and finding out where she may be gone. I think its hinky that properties of the family are being focussed on. She might be farther afield by now - I hope the police have been tailing all POI's even though they may not have announced them.

Ah see, there's that alignment again with GBC. He also sat at home while everyone was out looking for Allison.

Ah see, there's that alignment again with GBC. He also sat at home while everyone was out looking for Allison.

Ah yes Makara but it's business as usual with real estate or painting a house.
Busy looking after the three little girls or sitting at home racking your brains.

I'll fall over backwards if Sharon is found in water or under a bridge.
GBC didn't have access to guns and he would have been too precious to lift a shovel and I'm also thinking Edwards might be too frail to dig a grave.

Also I've noticed fleeting glances between the brothers.
JE is usually in long sleeves & I seeing maybe a bleeding disorder-take a look at his hands.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 229
Ah yes Makara but it's business as usual with real estate or painting a house.
Busy looking after the three little girls or sitting at home racking your brains.

I'll fall over backwards if Sharon is found in water or under a bridge.
GBC didn't have access to guns and he would have been too precious to lift a shovel and I'm also thinking Edwards might be too frail to dig a grave.

Also I've noticed fleeting glances between the brothers.
JE is usually in long sleeves & I seeing maybe a bleeding disorder-take a look at his hands.

Doesn't that picture just scream a million mixed emotions! Thanks TGY!
Yes the back of his hand does look like he bruises with bursting vessels close to the skin but it could just be nicotine staining from years of smoking too? Thoughts anyone?

Doesn't that picture just scream a million mixed emotions! Thanks TGY!
Yes the back of his hand does look like he bruises with bursting vessels close to the skin but it could just be nicotine staining from years of smoking too? Thoughts anyone?

Senile purpura. It is very common for seniors to get large, purple spots under the skin. Due to their delicate body structure, they easily bruise, which causes internal bleeding. Usually, these spots are no real cause for concern as they are completely normal. It is only in severe cases, such as the picture on the right, that doctors might want to treat the patient
http://ritsukakunx.hubpages.com/hub...on-and-symptoms-of-senile-bleeding-or-bruises

You see these bruises on older people with sun damaged skin, bleeding disorders. Aspirin and Wolfram causes these very dark purple bruises and they last longer.

The 'family' pic was taken several weeks after Sharon went missing, I'm seeing severe bruising on JE's hands and he mostly wears long sleeved shirts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 54
I can't stop thinking about Sharon and wondering where she is. I think it is because she is my age, has been married as long as me and has three sons like me. It is so hard to believe something like this can happen to someone like me. It is so wrong that she misses out on the rest of her life at the hands of another. If it is her (ex) husband who did something to her he needs to man up and admit it. Her sons deserve the truth and to farewell their Mum in a fitting manner.

My new sleuthing buddy GGE encouraged me to pop in to the thread, so here I am.
I read the first couple pages of the link and this last page. My immediate impression is this is all about finances. Dig deep in to the finances of all concerned, and you'll have a clear picture of what happened. I suspect someone is seriously in debt. That's my first blush on this.
I don't think jealousy is the motive for the disappearance.
Money.

I'm wondering who's names were on that massive 5 bedroom home for $415,000 without selling one of her other properties and it was purchased less than 1 year ago. Was Sharon planning for a family member to move in with her, it said in the advert that the home would suit dual occupancy.

I trust our cops will find the culprit.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 74
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 65
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 61
I know LE is calling this a homicide. I don't think a voluntary disappearance should be completely ruled out despite the devotion to the kids and grandchild. I'm not deep in the case like the rest of you, just off the top of head remarks. I still think if you follow the money trail (or lack thereof), you will get your answers.

Looking again into the sideways glances between the sons in this video from the family press conference. I'm thinking one of the sons could be involved. The spokesperson said one of her sons are getting married, money problems or maybe drugs. Some kids resent their parents spending their inheritance.

http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/news/sharon-edwards-family-talks-at-a-press-conference/2595489/

I really don't think Sharons' sons had anything to do with her disappearance, I think JE would have dobbed all that dirty washing in and police would have announced them as a POI. They are young and I think the police would have their ways of extracting info out of them. It seems as if the boys are living their lives with the respective partners and happy with their mother doting on them. If you check the FB - you can see that JE is the one that is estranged from the family not the boys. I think you get a real sense of together from them. I reckon the sideways glances are about their old man. He is the one who has been left out of all the pictures and Sharon seemed to keep him around but he wasn't featuring prominently in the sons lives.
Lets not forget as well the boy had no guns and I am SURE the police would have put them under tight scrutiny! The police are also are not declaring their homes a crime scene.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz
Back