Australia Australia - Sharon Edwards, 55, Grafton NSW, 14 March 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What was the crucial fact? His girlfriend talked or bugged? It's interesting LE has a warrant to search the Lawrence house AGAIN today and tomorrow.
Perhaps they've found her handbag or phone.

This is very good news.

Police said they had a very large volume of evidence which they expected would make a strong prosecutorial case.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-20/breakthrough-in-suspected-murder-of-sharon-edwards/8635236

This one was a no brainer. Pure jealousy! If I can't have you no one will.
Thank goodness the police got him!
Those poor sons having to play a charade with their dad. What an ordeal.
It will definitely be interesting to see what evidence has been uncovered. He was a busy little camper that night Sharon dissappeared.

Exactly TGY...I always wondered what Sharon ever saw in him...I felt right from the start that he did it...

attachment.php

They were probably two hippy types when young. She grew up, but he never did.

Which branch is he?
homosapian or homoerectus​

TYG -The pig is definitely out of the running, more like some slimey stinging floosie old jellyfish than someone with a backbone!

That's our Liadan!
:seeya:
Great to see you.

Someone upthread mentioned hippy
Does he look like a pothead or even crack?

7 News said his solicitor handed the Police a white envelope with Sharons car key

https://www.facebook.com/7newssydney/videos/vb.108878629136279/1710897145601078/?type=2&theater

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Remember when ACA cornered him in the garage and he was hiding behind Sharon's car? Could it be the police eventually got the car from him and had it forensically swept and found evidence although it seems it was not the vehicle that transported Sharon as it was allegedly left in the garage the night of her disappearance.
All they'd need is his thumbprint with Sharon's blood in the car, same goes with the Lawrence house. Wow it been a long time tho.

Also in that ACA segment when JE was painting Sharon's house it was mentioned by the reporter that had covered evidence.

This bloke is as cunning as a gutter rat.

There ya go....librarian girlfriend, new life + 2 house rented bringing in the big bucks.
Haha it didn't last eh Johnno.

i love love our boyz in blue!

That's our Liadan!
:seeya:
Great to see you.

Someone upthread mentioned hippy
Does he look like a pothead or even crack?

Always love your work TGY! Always love seeing you pop up on the threads my friend! Even if I get your tag name initials mixed up - you are a stand out!

AND..... YES I reckon he has been stirring the cauldron a bit too heavily for way too many years! just saying tho MOO!

Always love your work TGY! Always love seeing you pop up on the threads my friend! Even if I get your tag name initials mixed up - you are a stand out!

AND..... YES I reckon he has been stirring the cauldron a bit too heavily for way too many years! just saying tho MOO!

Awww rightbackatcha hon.

A thought.

As an adult child who's father murdered your mum, then to see him renting out both his and her properties and then take off impressing a new girlfriend DRIVING OFF IN YOUR MUM'S CAR!!

Honestly?
I would be so bloody well pissed I'd want to murder the *advertiser censored* myself!

YES! Unless TGY, there was something promised and the relationship was souring between mother daughter - can't imagine what could trump your mum tho - the number of affairs that have been mentioned, I am not going to be surprised if others come out! catch my drift?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaltPetals
Back