Australia Australia - Sharon Edwards, 55, Grafton NSW, 14 March 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes it does seem out of place. Gerard Baden-Clay also said "I'm sorry" in his one and only (creepy, full of lies) interview.

Funny you should mention GBC... There some amazing similarities between what is said by both GBC and this man. Spookily similar!

If it's Current Affair, it won't be any breaking news as they wouldn't wait until the show to air it as they would get scooped by another network if it was truely breaking news.

So according to Current Affair JE faces court on Monday for firearm offences for circumstances since Sharon's disappearance.
So if they found illegal firearms in his property or vehicle while they were doings their searches in the few days after she was reported missing, would it take say 3 weeks for the first court appearance? Unless this is not the first court appearance for this. Or it relates to some alleged firearm offence more recently. Maybe it's not just about possession of a firearm, but he has used a firearm in some illegal way, maybe threatened someone, perhaps an annoying reporter?

The ACA breaking news FB link has disappeared now. :facepalm:

Sorry everyone I just copied it as they had it posted

Ty Makara for this - I am almost hearing an echo, "I am just trying to look after my children, I've been helping police the best I can". Painting the house? for creepys sake, protecting his investment, let us hope he is painting FIND SHARON in big letters with crimestoppers phone number on that house, sadly I think not!

Has JE ever been out searching for Sharon??????

So according to Current Affair JE faces court on Monday for firearm offences for circumstances since Sharon's disappearance.
So if they found illegal firearms in his property or vehicle while they were doings their searches in the few days after she was reported missing, would it take say 3 weeks for the first court appearance? Unless this is not the first court appearance for this. Or it relates to some alleged firearm offence more recently. Maybe it's not just about possession of a firearm, but he has used a firearm in some illegal way, maybe threatened someone, perhaps an annoying reporter?

Now we know that he possessed a gun or guns, I wonder if that is how Sharon was murdered? Her body is probably in the river. He may have taken her to the river at gunpoint and drowned her there - hence no blood has been found in either home. Have they checked her insurance policy? He is probably painting the house ready to put it on the market.

Husband John paints through the pain

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...through-the-pain/story-fni0cx12-1227305446227

Estelle- ' Has JE ever been out searching for Sharon??????'

Just to answer your question, I don't think so, here is what JE says in that Video where he faces the press. There is a 'sorry' in there somewhere at the end But I couldn't listen to it again - this convo below is from a report http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-...dwards-family-appeals-for-public-help/6365428
and here is the link to the video http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/news/sharon-edwards-family-talks-at-a-press-conference/2595489/ that it references.
John Edwards says,
"I've been just sitting at home wracking my brains out going crazy," he said.
"We just love her and miss her so much."She wouldn't have an enemy in the world.
"She's a lovely person, she's a great person."

Interesting to see there are no longer any reports of the firearm break in the case mentioned here before..... hmmmm -- I wonder if it has been withdrawn because more is happening. As Makara said 'the heat is on!'

Estelle- ' Has JE ever been out searching for Sharon??????'

Just to answer your question, I don't think so, here is what JE says in that Video where he faces the press. There is a 'sorry' in there somewhere at the end But I couldn't listen to it again - this convo below is from a report http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-...dwards-family-appeals-for-public-help/6365428
and here is the link to the video http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/news/sharon-edwards-family-talks-at-a-press-conference/2595489/ that it references.
John Edwards says,
"I've been just sitting at home wracking my brains out going crazy," he said.
"We just love her and miss her so much."She wouldn't have an enemy in the world.
"She's a lovely person, she's a great person."

Interesting to see there are no longer any reports of the firearm break in the case mentioned here before..... hmmmm -- I wonder if it has been withdrawn because more is happening. As Makara said 'the heat is on!'

Yes the firearms report was withdrawn so the police did not want it released for some reason.

The heat is on as he is their best and only prospect IMO.

He probably did not want the separation, was jealous of her going out with two men that night, probably has been emotionally dependent on her all these years, if she is dead, he would be better off financially, IMO his prospects for meeting another woman were not good due to his neglecting his health/appearance and if he could not have her, nobody would.

Yes the firearms report was withdrawn so the police did not want it released for some reason.

The heat is on as he is their best and only prospect IMO.

He probably did not want the separation, was jealous of her going out with two men that night, probably has been emotionally dependent on her all these years, if she is dead, he would be better off financially, IMO his prospects for meeting another woman were not good due to his neglecting his health/appearance and if he could not have her, nobody would.

the firearms report is still on ACA website.

OMG the report does not bode well for JE!

I have just watched the ACA website video the link to which I could not access yesterday on Facebook.

He quickly ran into the garage to hide when he saw ACA approach him. Tomorrow will be interesting in court. Does he have the murder weapon in his possession?

TIMELINE FOR SHARON EDWARDS (Please edit and add to it)

SATURDAY

Sharon posts a photo of herself at sunrise on Facebook

Sharon plays tennis

Sharon goes to the Good Intent Hotel and has dinner with two male friends at least one of whom had driven up from Sydney.

10pm She is captured on CCTV leaving the pub and she was dropped home by a friend. (This would indicate that she didn't drive her car to the pub). The clothes she wore that night were found in the dirty clothes basket by police.

11pm The police have established that Sharon was at her home with her estranged husband, John Edwards
who said he was one of the last people to see her alive on the Saturday night.

SUNDAY

9am John Edwards goes to her house but she was not at home.

MONDAY

Sharon does not show up to teach her class at Coutts Crossing so they phone John Edwards

TUESDAY

John Edwards phones police and reports her as a missing person.

GAWD - guilty of a firearm charge or no firearm charge - in the big picture your wife (30 + years) with whom you have had 3 strapping gorgeous devoted sons is missing; you don't hide in the garage and shy away from the media and pretend they are hounding you. Sheesh - you scream from every height that you want your wife back and ask them to pace the streets with you and do a letterbox drop.....set up new posts on a FB page and use those 'pesky' reporters to your advantage to gain any inroads into finding her you can. This is how missing people sometimes come home.... you don't shy away from possible sensationalism. YOU USE IT!

GAWD - guilty of a firearm charge or no firearm charge - in the big picture your wife (30 + years) with whom you have had 3 strapping gorgeous devoted sons is missing; you don't hide in the garage and shy away from the media and pretend they are hounding you. Sheesh - you scream from every height that you want your wife back and ask them to pace the streets with you and do a letterbox drop.....set up new posts on a FB page and use those 'pesky' reporters to your advantage to gain any inroads into finding her you can. This is how missing people sometimes come home.... you don't shy away from possible sensationalism. YOU USE IT!

He is sure acting like the guilty man!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back