Australia Australia - Sharon Edwards, 55, Grafton NSW, 14 March 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Aggravated?
I suspect his poor wife was more than aggravated when he was preparing to kill her, no sympathy here.

I can’t find anything about the court. I had Feb 2nd as happy day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can’t find anything about the court. I had Feb 2nd as happy day.

Don’t worry, tgy. Karma is coming. It takes it’s own sweet time but those who have done wrong should expect it.

Bones found in shallow northern NSW grave
Bones have been found at a Grafton construction in northern NSW, with police setting up a crime site.

Australian Associated PressFEBRUARY 7, 20189:46AM
Bones have been discovered by workers at a Grafton bridge construction site on the Clarence River in northern NSW.
The bones were found about 15 centimetres beneath soil that workers were excavating on Pound Street in the city centre on Tuesday afternoon.
The worksite has been cordoned-off and the bones will now be forensically tested, a NSW Police spokeswoman told AAP.
http://www.news.com.au/national/bre...e/news-story/7e31b4ed66e5105ba30e0eed2e712621

I’m guessing it’s around here.
Is this the direction John went towards his house?

43711a527d465698aef045bf4ca233dd.jpg

I thought his case was being heard around now.
Finding Sharon now would be a huge coincidence.

I heard that forensics and a black helicopter were seen at the Lawrence cricket ground earlier this week... wonder if it is to do with Sharon

Only a month ago, Ms Miles claimed on her Facebook page that: "My ex does not stop stalking me" according to The Australian.

News.com.au has seen a social media post from someone who knew the family which said: "Lovely people, but crazy ex-husband".

Only a month ago, Ms Miles claimed on her Facebook page that: "My ex does not stop stalking me" according to The Australian.

News.com.au has seen a social media post from someone who knew the family which said: "Lovely people, but crazy ex-husband".

Sorry guys now that WAS a spanner in the works.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz
Back