GUILTY Australia - Shyam 'Sam' Dhody, 37, murdered, Gilston, QLD, 5 July 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On channel nine news tonight - apparently the man charged is her former partner.

Unbelievable. The partner and her ex-boyfriend who is on the wait list for a heart transplant (just on Ch9 news). I wonder if she was able to convince him to do the hit because he was so ill (nothing to lose). I'm at a loss - did not see this scenario coming. Thought possibility of her ex, but not her involvement too.

Was thinking today whilst driving how funny it is that if a woman is killed, I immediately look at the partner, but in this case (man dead, female partner) I didn't consider this as a first thought. Think I need to take off the blinkers in future cases :lol:

Really feel for the kids - they've lost 3 'parents' today - their stepdad, their mother and their father. All in one swoop. Why why why do people do this???

Adam Gooley had a bed side hearing yesterday and was denied bail. Melissa appears a 9 am this morning in southport magistrates court.. it is expected that she will also be denied bail but will make application to the supreme court

wewillgetyou , very good at reading between the lines ;)

Melissa has appeared before the court.. in a brief appearance, she showed no emotion and was remanded to appear again on the 5th november.. no bail was applied for.

Thanks for clarifying the relationship mpriestly. We really appreciate insider info. You might want to consider getting verified so you can shed more light on this tragic case.

I'm glad the kids still have their dad :)

Thanks for clarifying the relationship mpriestly. We really appreciate insider info. You might want to consider getting verified so you can shed more light on this tragic case.

I'm glad the kids still have their dad :)

How do i get verified???

Believe me this will play out to be more interesting than a daytime soap opera

the police travelled to a hospital to speak with a man they think is involved ...

I think I can guess how he's involved but I wonder why he's in the hospital?

This is about the male charged in relation to the murder...

Her alleged lover, Adam Gooley, 32, faced a bedside court hearing in Brisbane's Prince Charles Hospital on Tuesday also charged with Mr Dhody's murder and attempted murder.

He has been under guard in the hospital for several weeks after undergoing heart surgery.

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/news/nati...220sam8221-dhody/story-fnii5v70-1226700947260
Via The Herald Sun
Reporter - GREG STOLZ
GOLD COAST BUREAU CHIEF
AUGUST 21, 2013 12:00AM

Thanks for the links. :) hope i have not breached any of the rules or ettiquette and apologies if i have.
Pretty sure it will all be in tonights news report :)
will post a link when it comes up.

"He is believed to have been under guard in hospital for several weeks after undergoing heart surgery". (Gooley)
Curiouser and curiouser!

MURDERED Gold Coast businessman Shyam "Sam" Dhody was shot 10 times in the head by his de facto and her secret lover who was "enraged" over her being beaten up, police allege.

Court documents reveal police will allege Mr Dhody's partner Melissa Leigh Shaw, 27, allegedly asked boyfriend Adam James Gooley, 32, to kill the Indian-born businessman because of ongoing domestic violence and they planned and committed the crime together.

Police allege Gooley severely bashed Mr Dhody, 37, with a crowbar in March and told him: "I will finish the job, I'm going to kill you.''

<modsnip>

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/nat...er-police-allege/story-fnii5v6y-1226701549134

Girlfriend of slain Gold Coast businessman Sam Dhody refused bail after charged with murder

September 05, 2013

A SEX worker who allegedly teamed up with a long-time lover to kill her de-facto husband as he lay sleeping in bed on the Gold Coast will remain behind bars after a failed bid for release.

Brisbane Supreme Court Justice Jean Dalton on Thursday denied bail to mum-of-two Melissa Leigh Shaw, 27, adding that while the case against her appeared circumstantial, she was not of the view it was weak.

http://www.news.com.au/national-new...rged-with-murder/story-fnii5v6w-1226711413024

The court also heard today that Shaw had turned to prostitution, where she had met Dhody, because she needed the money.

Via My Gold Coast.
Sex worker on Gold Coast murder charge refused bail
http://www.mygc.com.au/article/news...-on-gold-coast-murder-charge-refused-bail.php

I have applied to get verified and have received an email but still waiting on a phone call..

Thanks for this news post. I will clarify when given the approval to do so.
Does verification usually take over 2 weeks??

I have applied to get verified and have received an email but still waiting on a phone call..

Thanks for this news post. I will clarify when given the approval to do so.
Does verification usually take over 2 weeks??

I am not not sure about verification but just to be a poster took more than one week.

Breaking News.. Detectives recover what could be a crucial piece of evidence in the Sam Dhody murder investigation. Details in #9NEWSat6

Nine News Brisbane (@9NewsBrisbane)
8/09/13 5:52 PM

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member