GUILTY Australia - Sophie Collombet, 21, found dead in Kurilpa Park, Brisbane, 27 March 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just like Jill:

http://m.couriermail.com.au/news/qu...n-south-brisbane/story-fnihsrf2-1226874064339

French student Sophie Collombet declined offer of lift home the night she was murdered in South Brisbane.

Just like Jill as well, I suspect that we will find she was raped. Judging by the comments on FB, it sounds like BJM (if he is guilty) had little to no respect for women and saw them as nothing but a way to scratch an itch.

He's probably dead anyway. It said in MSM that a friend had contact with him in the previous 24 hours, but no date was given for that contact and it was just after the police released his name and photo. After his details were released he probably did himself in.

Sorry, but I think this is a wrong assumption. So you think he has no guilt for the first 7 days (if he committed the crime), but once he knows that the police suspect he might be involved then he goes and kills himself? There is always a chance of course but I personally do not believe this.

What you can take from it is that he now knows the police want to speak with him. By not coming forward I think that goes a long way to almost admitting he was involved.

In the last press conference the police were asked if they are tracking his mobile phone (the one you see in the photos) and they said they didn't want to comment on that which to me says that's exactly what they are trying to do if they know his number.

The mystery to me in this crime has always been what happened to Sophie's clothes. The police didn't find them in the park or in the river, I'm not sure whether clothes would sink if thrown in the river, but you have to wonder where could they be. It makes one think that the Perp has carried them for a period and then dumped them somewhere where the police haven't been able to locate them.

I have always wondered why the police zeroed in on this guy, of all the guys they probably saw on CCTV, why this guy. I just wonder whether CCTV caught him carrying something after the event. I hope there is some evidence that caused the police to zero in on this guy if he is the perp.

I also hope that he doesn't harm himself if guilty. I really want him to pay for this crime by spending the rest of his life in prison even if it's going to cost us the taxpayers.

I am so sorry for what happened to Sophie and just hope justice is done in this case.

Yes, an MSM link said something about a police officer mentioning his former partner and child in Townsville. It's here on this thread somewhere.

Here it is .... (I guess the police officer not-mentioned it though :) )

When asked about a possible child and former partner in Townsville, Inspector Kemp would not specifically comment.

“We’re pursuing all those lines of inquiry, any associates or acquaintances he’s had,” he said.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...#ixzz2xzD4KODt

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10416087&postcount=282"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Australia -Sophie Collombet, 21yrs, found dead in Brisbane’s Kurilpa Park[/ame]

I hope I have copied this link correctly. There is such a sense of sadness that we as a community could not protect this beautiful young woman - her family had placed their trust in us to do so. Living not very far from where he was last seen every time I hear a siren I hope it is to do with him being found and brought to account. We need to know he is in custody. I know the police are doing everything possible.

http://m.brisbanetimes.com.au/queen...nch-lady-sophie-collombet-20140405-365re.html

A few people have asked but I'm not sure if it's been established, is that a cigarette in his mouth? It just looks way too big.

I agree TW - that thing in his mouth looks way too big to be a ciggie. Definitely cylinder shaped - maybe some kind of food like a chikko roll or something..... (I know- not likely to be a chikko roll) a cigar maybe?

I'm interested in the way the Police are putting the call out for Milward first and foremost - they said in the early Police Media Conference that they have other POI's (witnesses - suspects) that they are looking at and questioning (2:20sec)

I hope he stays alive, or doesn't get shot if he resists being captured. They need him so they can question him and arrest him - and/or find out what happened to poor Sophie.
It might not just be the Police who are after him if others are involved - scary thought.
Just My Opinion...

782811-b0996bcc-bccc-11e3-8789-ebc1372b1494.jpg

The alert for Benjamin Wilward is Nationwide now -

ABC News. Read More...
Brisbane police investigating the murder of Sophie Collombet have issued an Australia-wide alert as they search for person of interest Benjamin Milward.
-----
"It's been a week since we've had any formal identification or contact with this person."
-----
The net has been cast further afield with police conceding that Mr Milward could be anywhere.
"Whether he's taken flight or not, we don't know," Inspector Kemp said
----------

If he's an addict, I think he would be finding it very difficult to keep out of sight for a week - he would need to score from somewhere and someone - even if he took all his money out of the bank and bought up before he went on the run - he'd be low on supplies.

I wonder how he is able to travel around - has he stolen a car or a bike?

The alert for Benjamin Wilward is Nationwide now -

ABC News. Read More...

----------

If he's an addict, I think he would be finding it very difficult to keep out of sight for a week - he would need to score from somewhere and someone - even if he took all his money out of the bank and bought up before he went on the run - he'd be low on supplies.

I wonder how he is able to travel around - has he stolen a car or a bike?

If he's an addict he won't travel much further than his dealers and associates. Maybe he is a regular user but can put it down? Hopefully he will get desperate and make a mistake. Another thought - he won't want to access his bank acct. again if he's hiding so where will he get money?

Sorry, but I think this is a wrong assumption. So you think he has no guilt for the first 7 days (if he committed the crime), but once he knows that the police suspect he might be involved then he goes and kills himself? There is always a chance of course but I personally do not believe this.

What you can take from it is that he now knows the police want to speak with him. By not coming forward I think that goes a long way to almost admitting he was involved.

In the last press conference the police were asked if they are tracking his mobile phone (the one you see in the photos) and they said they didn't want to comment on that which to me says that's exactly what they are trying to do if they know his number.

The mystery to me in this crime has always been what happened to Sophie's clothes. The police didn't find them in the park or in the river, I'm not sure whether clothes would sink if thrown in the river, but you have to wonder where could they be. It makes one think that the Perp has carried them for a period and then dumped them somewhere where the police haven't been able to locate them.

I have always wondered why the police zeroed in on this guy, of all the guys they probably saw on CCTV, why this guy. I just wonder whether CCTV caught him carrying something after the event. I hope there is some evidence that caused the police to zero in on this guy if he is the perp.

I also hope that he doesn't harm himself if guilty. I really want him to pay for this crime by spending the rest of his life in prison even if it's going to cost us the taxpayers.

I am so sorry for what happened to Sophie and just hope justice is done in this case.

Re your first paragraph: I do. All MOO.

Narcissists are like that. It wouldn't be a case of him suddenly developing guilt, it would be a case of him not wanting to be caught. He would have been confident that he had pulled it off until his name and photo were suddenly all over Australia. At that point his feelings of sadness would only be for himself. There would be no guilt involved at all. It would be all about him. To keep control of power and pull off the ultimate disappearing act so that he wasn't caught I can definitely imagine him killing himself.

Re your first paragraph: I do. All MOO.

Narcissists are like that. It wouldn't be a case of him suddenly developing guilt, it would be a case of him not wanting to be caught. He would have been confident that he had pulled it off until his name and photo were suddenly all over Australia. At that point his feelings of sadness would only be for himself. There would be no guilt involved at all. It would be all about him. To keep control of power and pull off the ultimate disappearing act so that he wasn't caught I can definitely imagine him killing himself.

Yeah maybe you're right I don't know I'm not an expert in these things. I just think guys like this have a mindset that even if they know the police are after them they believe in their mind that they can evade capture. It may be a different matter if he is cornered, but then I think this guy is a coward.

I just hope he pays for the crime if he is the one responsible.

If he's an addict he won't travel much further than his dealers and associates. Maybe he is a regular user but can put it down? Hopefully he will get desperate and make a mistake. Another thought - he won't want to access his bank acct. again if he's hiding so where will he get money?

Steal it?!!! :facepalm:

Yeah maybe you're right I don't know I'm not an expert in these things. I just think guys like this have a mindset that even if they know the police are after them they believe in their mind that they can evade capture. It may be a different matter if he is cornered, but then I think this guy is a coward.

I just hope he pays for the crime if he is the one responsible.

I agree with you, bmg.

It seems to be that the ones who kill themselves are generally the spree killers who take out a lot of people at once then turn the gun on themselves.....people like Adrian Bayley just kept on going in a narcissistic belief that they can indeed continue to evade capture:scared:

But yes, it may well be a different story if he is cornered, as all narcissists are fundamentally insecure cowards underneath IMO.:facepalm:

Let us see what unfolds. Either way, I hope his freedom is curtailed really, really soon!!!:please:

Exactly. It was kind of a rhetorical question :) But that will mean he's taking risks, and that's not very conducive to hiding.

Totally off topic but I LOVE your new avatar, Brightbird!!!:loveyou: So beautiful :seeya:

Totally off topic but I LOVE your new avatar, Brightbird!!!:loveyou: So beautiful :seeya:

Hehe. That's my kitty, Jasper. I got him a year ago. I think he's about 5 months old there. He is my alarm clock, my shadow, an expert manipulator, eating machine, snuggle bug, and all round good companion. In fact, he's telling me to get up and move right now!

If his only source of income is Centrelink I wonder if the police will somehow get that suspended so he has to make contact with a centrelink office and perhaps the police will be notified when this occurs(though perhaps they wont do this as he may act irrationally and injure someone else in an attempt to get money)

It's totally suss he hasn't come forward yet. .and that he's apparently done a runner..nothing I see is painting a picture of an innocent man in the slightest. Praying he is caught soon. Guys like this will no doubt do something just as awful again without the slightest provocation.

If his only source of income is Centrelink I wonder if the police will somehow get that suspended so he has to make contact with a centrelink office and perhaps the police will be notified when this occurs(though perhaps they wont do this as he may act irrationally and injure someone else in an attempt to get money)

It's totally suss he hasn't come forward yet. .and that he's apparently done a runner..nothing I see is painting a picture of an innocent man in the slightest. Praying he is caught soon. Guys like this will no doubt do something just as awful again without the slightest provocation.

To receive centrelink benefits you have to report the day or so prior to being paid, to let them know if you have received payment for any job you have worked at or if you have received nothing. I'm not sure if you have to report for any other benefits like sick etc., but I'm sure the QPS would be in touch with centrelink in case he does report.

To receive centrelink benefits you have to report the day or so prior to being paid, to let them know if you have received payment for any job you have worked at or if you have received nothing. I'm not sure if you have to report for any other benefits like sick etc., but I'm sure the QPS would be in touch with centrelink in case he does report.

I'm thinking he's hooked up with a druggie friend and staying around them, he's used to living rough but he'll get desperate enough to roll a little old lady or other vulnerable people to survive. He'll get caught but my concerns are for his victims in the meantime.
Sophie could have walked into him and a couple of others that night and the others left in a different direction with her clothes and valuables.
I'm sure the police are onto 'find my IPad'. I doubt that App works under water.

If he's with druggie mates one of them will turn him in, especially if one of them has a court case coming up. They'll get irritated if he needs them to support him too, the novelty wont last IMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back