GUILTY Australia - Sophie Collombet, 21, found dead in Kurilpa Park, Brisbane, 27 March 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
enzeder said:
Detective Inspector Rod Kemp commented in the video at Press conference....
Quote:
...."He was carrying what appeared to be a mobile phone and a wallet and he may have also had like a potato chip packet or something...."

It looks to me like he is holding a train timetable pamphlet.
Does he have a tailor made cigarette in his mouth? - if so, I don't think he is holding a tobacco pouch.
He looks a bit 'out of it'.

Cropped & enlarged the latest two pics...

2n1ydi.jpg

14w7ns5.jpg

https://twitter.com/sophie_walsh9/status/452304518261141504/photo/1

https://twitter.com/sophie_walsh9/status/452304323444105216/photo/1

do train stations have lockers and just another thought would any pawn shops have been open or any in the area?

So … take a look at this comparison pic that a bright, talented WSer (which is definitely not me! :floorlaugh:) put together.

Does Benny’s nose look like it is broken, in the 1st pic from the train station, after the attack? As if Sophie maybe got a good headbutt in, or maybe a boot to the nose (hence, her boots and clothes are now missing).

152hso4.jpg

(Thank you talented WSer :seeya:)

So … take a look at this comparison pic that a bright, talented WSer (which is definitely not me! :floorlaugh:) put together.

Does Benny’s nose look like it is broken, in the 1st pic from the train station, after the attack? As if Sophie maybe got a good headbutt in, or maybe a boot to the nose (hence, her boots and clothes are now missing).

152hso4.jpg

Oh yeah, there is something going on there!!! Go Sophie!

152hso4.jpg

Oh yes for sure. Broken noses can bleed a lot and give you black eyes. :moo:

Its a freaky yucky close up

Thanks Aussie and the Talented WSer

Oh yeah, there is something going on there!!! Go Sophie!

I'm not so sure, because low-res images like that can be a bit deceiving.

But I sure hope it is TRUE! Go Sophie indeed!!

This <modsnip> isn't going anywhere (unless he tops himself). He's got no money. No passport. And in all likelihood, no one who is going to help hide him. All the CCTV cameras in Queensland and Australia are watching for him now, along with the QLD Police Force. It's game over, Benny boy.

If Sophie hammered him hard .. which it looks like she may have done .. I guess that may be why he decided to 'display' her after her murder. In his anger, maybe he wanted to 'humiliate' her.

And now he is hiding with his black eyes and swollen nose .....

maybe he was concussed and thats why he was disoriented.

It may be low res ... but looking at the first pic that marly posted ... that sure looks like a swollen nose to me. Even without the pic being zoomed in.

Looks like it in the 2nd pic too - but really shows in the 1st pic. I'm sure the police have noticed it, with all their experience with assaults.

152hso4.jpg

Hmmm I'm not so sure about a broken nose from that shot. When a pic is enlarged to that degree the pixels shift around & distort the image...even more so when it's not a terribly clear pic to begin with.

Having said that, in this photo there appears to be a bit of a kink in his nose. Considering his history, a broken nose would be par for the course.

1zybq0x.jpg

https://twitter.com/kristian_silva/status/451964403890405378/photo/1

maybe he was concussed and thats why he was disoriented.

Probably high as a kite on drugs. I'll hazard a guess & say ICE.

He withdrew money that day from his account...no doubt for drugs. A Centrelink payment may have gone in.

It does sound like Ice, as does the highly sexed thing he had going on.

It totally creeps me out that he was at BH station. I always HATED it there, even during the day.

One of my very best friends used to work at a rape crisis centre. She made her friends go to a self-defence seminar there with her one night. At the seminar, they said 'go for the nose, men always expect you to go for their nether-regions, but go for the nose with an elbow, a knee, your head, put your keys in a nostril and pull ... it causes so much blood that you may get a chance to run and escape'.

A few people have asked but I'm not sure if it's been established, is that a cigarette in his mouth? It just looks way too big.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back