Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone access *advertiser censored* from a Govt. place like a school or would the net be blocked.

If so could he have been using the school's computers thinking the coast was clear on weekends and he thought Stephanie had seen the screen and panicked? Stephanie might have seen something and made a comment.

Was he obsessed with Stephanie and realised her wedding was close, got the courage to tell her he liked her and she, being kind said thank you, you're very kind and he tried to hold her and she pushed him away and tried to get out. At that stage he knew there was no turning back.
Just kicking around some ideas.

Oh God this person worked in a high school! If he is a sicko he could've had cameras planted around anywhere and playing back on a monitor.

He did like taking evil photos, we now know that!

Maybe far fetched but so was Stephanie's horrific murder.

No Government agency would have *advertiser censored* sites enabled via their firewall. He may well have been doing the rounds of *advertiser censored* sites, but I reckon he would have been doing that from home. Afterall, there was at least one computer in the house.

Can someone access *advertiser censored* from a Govt. place like a school or would the net be blocked.

If so could he have been using the school's computers thinking the coast was clear on weekends and he thought Stephanie had seen the screen and panicked? Stephanie might have seen something and made a comment.

Was he obsessed with Stephanie and realised her wedding was close, got the courage to tell her he liked her and she, being kind said thank you, you're very kind and he tried to hold her and she pushed him away and tried to get out. At that stage he knew there was no turning back.
Just kicking around some ideas.

Oh God this person worked in a high school! If he is a sicko he could've had cameras planted around anywhere and playing back on a monitor.

He did like taking evil photos, we now know that!

Maybe far fetched but so was Stephanie's horrific murder.

No Government agency would have *advertiser censored* sites enabled via their firewall. He may well have been doing the rounds of *advertiser censored* sites, but I reckon he would have been doing that from home. Afterall, there was at least one computer in the house.

Neither can I. Only some speculative comments in the media which I think are reading way too much into the Facebook thing.

I really think it's just grown from a possible scenario posted here to now being posted as fact, when it's not.

The twin left Holland earlier than the rest of the family and lived separate from them.

I'm not good on Australia geography so I won't say how far away they were.

The twin left Holland earlier than the rest of the family and lived separate from them.

I'm not good on Australia geography so I won't say how far away they were.

The twin is in Adelaide, in a different State of Australia. Several hundred kilometres from Leeton.

I am not a gamer, myself. ....model stuff, etc I don't know much about it, nor the attraction of it, but I presume it takes up time, probably addictive, but does it require interaction?? is it a solo pursuit or a team thing??

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet but there's something I found interesting in the one of the very first descriptions of VS. I think it was a neighbour who mentioned that he had very dark, almost black eyes. This is a very common trait in sociopaths and psychopaths. Often their eyes can turn completely black when they are having extreme episodes. I have known a couple of people with these frightning eyes. I call them 'shark eyes', they are very chilling and lacking in emotion.

Brilliant thinking NoStone!

The Reptilian Stare: Psychopath’s pupil dilation when you are the target

. . . Having been a surviving victim of manslaughter at the hands of a registered psychopath (who had been in and out of jail since 14 years old and had murdered a man only months before becoming obsessed with me) I would welcome anyone to investigate into why the psychopaths “crystal blue” eyes turned death jet black, (like a sharks eyes).
I began nursing at 16 year old and am now 50. This is not the first time I have come across this anomoly.. . .

http://neurologicalcorrelates.com/w...er-you-may-be-a-function-of-target-detection/

Now I'm gonna have nightmares! Eeek.

Just had another squiz at the LinkedIn profile and scrolling down I see that (apart from the term 'Computer Games Professional') VS also refers to himself as a '3d modeler' ...

3d modeler
Bulletproof Studio
2010 – Present (5 years)

From Wiki: In 3D computer graphics, 3D modeling (or modelling) is the process of developing a mathematical representation of any three-dimensional surface of an object (either inanimate or living) via specialized software. The product is called a 3D model. It can be displayed as a two-dimensional image through a process called 3D rendering or used in a computer simulation of physical phenomena. The model can also be physically created using 3D printing devices.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/3D_modeling

It seems the twin and another guy started this business and were working on their first game. The business started as a team of three (including VS as a 3d modeler), and as posted earlier they were looking at adding fourth and fifth members to the team with specific skills to work on this game, to be paid in equal share royalties when the game was released. The twin and the other guy seem to have been the main two driving the (attempted?) business/project.

I am not a gamer, myself. ....model stuff, etc I don't know much about it, nor the attraction of it, but I presume it takes up time, probably addictive, but does it require interaction?? is it a solo pursuit or a team thing??

I dont know this world either but my guess is that designing computer games is about as interactive as computer programming. Not much, in other words. As far as this Team Bulletproof Studio goes, I reckon at best it was a team of two: the twins.

Sorry back on my phone and quoting function is playing up.
Wow Tiger lily where did u find out all that info re the ppl jnvolved in the gaming modelling business?

I dont know this world either but my guess is that designing computer games is about as interactive as computer programming. Not much, in other words. As far as this Team Bulletproof Studio goes, I reckon at best it was a team of two: the twins.

Three - there was a guy from Melbourne (who I obviously can't post) working closely with the twin on this project. Weirdly, his last tweet, from Jan this year, was asking Victoria Police if they take tips via email. Odd!!

Brilliant thinking NoStone!

The Reptilian Stare: Psychopath’s pupil dilation when you are the target

. . . Having been a surviving victim of manslaughter at the hands of a registered psychopath (who had been in and out of jail since 14 years old and had murdered a man only months before becoming obsessed with me) I would welcome anyone to investigate into why the psychopaths “crystal blue” eyes turned death jet black, (like a sharks eyes).
I began nursing at 16 year old and am now 50. This is not the first time I have come across this anomoly.. . .

http://neurologicalcorrelates.com/w...er-you-may-be-a-function-of-target-detection/

Now I'm gonna have nightmares! Eeek.
You are lucky to have never experienced one of these shark eyed people. Nightmarish to say the very least!

I've experienced what I thought was evil but I think we've taken this to a higher level.

Poor Stephanie.
Lucky neighbours.

:eek:fftobed:

Sorry back on my phone and quoting function is playing up.
Wow Tiger lily where did u find out all that info re the ppl jnvolved in the gaming modelling business?

Looking through the followed and the followers on twitter, in conjunction with links here, same names come up a few times and link together

Three - there was a guy from Melbourne (who I obviously can't post) working closely with the twin on this project. Weirdly, his last tweet, from Jan this year, was asking Victoria Police if they take tips via email. Odd!!

Oh, that is odd!

The description of the game created from website is also very disturbing.

Heh.

Nigel (no friends), the only guy living the the sewer ...

I wonder if they meant to do that?

Something has gone very wrong in that house in Leeton. Somewhere, reality and fantasy have collided.

Speculation only:

Maybe he committed a sexual assault in The Netherlands and that's why they moved back? Whether he was convicted or not, his mother and brother sound like they helped the police immediately, for him to be arrested as soon as he arrived home. I keep thinking that there was a reason they didn't initially seem to deny he was capable of it.

We don't know where the mother and brother were on Sunday. If there were blood droplets in the drive, maybe they noticed other things around the house and called the police themselves.

Shipping household goods overseas can be very expensive. Commonly, when people are moving a long distance here (in the US), they have a yard sale and sell off all their belongings and then buy new things at their destination.
The sight of them arriving with only mattresses must have drawn the neighbors' attention. But Leeton wasn't their first home in Australia, so maybe that's all they had picked up, knowing they would be moving again.

As far as Vincent being a loner, he'd only lived there a short time and he was chatting with the neighbors, so maybe it's not accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne