Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just on the *advertiser censored* access issue in schools raised earlier in the thread: My husband is a teacher and cannot even access FB on his office computer, let alone anything questionable, however, not all schools are the same. Just last week, the head of prestigious private school Geelong College stood down amid revelations he was caught watching *advertiser censored* on his office computer. It was the last day of Term before the Easter break here in Victoria. The photo was uploaded to Snapchat. http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...rtiser censored*/story-fnii5sms-1227298029714

But as you said, that was a private school. Leeton High and all other public schools would have much better blocking of *advertiser censored* IMO.

One of my kids goes to the public high school and his laptop has incredibly strict blocking. He can't do anything on it. My other kid goes to a private school and he can crack the system easily (we do not encourage him to, in fact we'll be VERY unhappy if it happens again, and the school now knows how easy it is to get into it because all of the year 9 boys were getting up to mischief. And just to be clear, *advertiser censored* wasn't involved, it was a dare to see who could break into the system the most quickly).

Oh the joys of letting your kids choose their school based on friendships :/. I guess you have to take the bad with the good and they are a lovely bunch of kids 99.9% of the time.

As least our son is looking at putting his skills to good use and wants to do something helpful along the lines of this in his career.

My husband (teacher) knows all the cleaning staff at his school by name and has introduced me to some of them (on the occasions I accompanied him into school when he was doing timetabling etc during the school breaks). It wouldn't surprise me if SS did know VS as a nodding aquaintance. She would have naturally mentioned the excitement of her upcoming wedding. This may well have been the tipping point. I think he may have asked for 'a lift home' and I'm sure SS would have willingly obliged.

Stephanie was probably one of the very few women around his own age that VS had any access at all to in his life. If he didnt have a social life, wasnt part of any clubs or groups, and his work as a cleaner mainly had him working alone then, yes, bumping into an attractive young woman in the school hallways or car park could have been the 'highlight' of his life and God knows what kinds of fantasies developed from that.

Has anyone heard any mention of her handbag or wallet?

Just on the *advertiser censored* access issue in schools raised earlier in the thread: My husband is a teacher and cannot even access FB on his office computer, let alone anything questionable, however, not all schools are the same. Just last week, the head of prestigious private school Geelong College stood down amid revelations he was caught watching *advertiser censored* on his office computer. It was the last day of Term before the Easter break here in Victoria. The photo was uploaded to Snapchat. http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...rtiser censored*/story-fnii5sms-1227298029714

The principal didn't necessarily need the internet to watch *advertiser censored*. He could well have had it on DVD or a USB.

Ok so with lots of digging, I have found a blog from marcus when he was 15 so I know his twin brother's birthdate is 21 December 1990.

It says born in Tasmania & living in Zoetermeer, Holland. It's definitely the right family. Not sure if I can post link or not as it's not VS

They could have pulled the paper that morning, or they could just not have been so insensitive in the first place. When it became clear she was planning her wedding right to the moment she went missing, it was obvious something bad had happened. Idiots.

I doubt they care, though. They've been pretty disrespectful towards victims in the past.

Ok so with lots of digging, I have found a blog from marcus when he was 15 so I know his twin brother's birthdate is 21 December 1990.

It says born in Tasmania & living in Zoetermeer, Holland. It's definitely the right family. Not sure if I can post link or not as it's not VS
Thanks Acidtear. I found it alone on the info you provided.

You don't have a lawyer only to try and prove your innocence. Often guilt is already beyond doubt. But there ate other factors like sentencing that a lawyer can help with. Plus on a system level it means ensuring individuals with no legal knowledge aren't left to face the might of the state alone. It ensures everyone gets a fair trial. That we give everyone that right no matter what they've done is what makes our legal system great.

this isn't exactly how I wanted to word this post but im typing on my phone. I'm sure y'all get my point.

Yes …. look at the trial of Thomas Hemming, a lad who brutally killed a middle-aged couple who lived close to him, for no reason.
His lawyer was unable to defend his actions, but represented him in all legal respects. (He got a 32-year sentence.)

Hemming's lawyer Damian Sheales, and his treating prison psychiatrist, told the court their client had shown no empathy for his actions, or provided any detail about why he had carried out the killings.

They also acknowledged there was no evidence he would not act similarly again in the event he was released.

"It's the most fathomless case I've come across in all circumstances," Mr Sheales said.
"As you can imagine, his own family are shattered."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-10-...dered-melbourne-couple-in-thrill-kill/5809142

Alarming number's sadly :(
This comment is disturbing as well. SS was the 30th woman to be mudered this year, that's more than 2 per week :(
813104f5cef16c061a9f98e9f2e819e1.jpg

The principal didn't necessarily need the internet to watch *advertiser censored*. He could well have had it on DVD or a USB.

You're right BJ. It was found on his office computer though. Uploaded to Snapchat (I'm guessing by a student as that site is mostly frequented by kids). What a dimwit. There goes his prestigious position and any future employment prospects. I'm in the education placement industry so I'd not be putting him forward for jobs any time soon. One also has to feel for the embarrassment his family must be going through. There is always collateral damage. So too, in VS's case.
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/g...rtiser censored*-scandal-20150410-1mhzzh.html

Agree Belz. So why did he not just leave her laptop in her car/on her desk? Her car was left, her poor body was left, his computer was left.
Geez, I'd hate to be the legal who is representing him. So much in-your-face evidence and what have they got to put on the table? Diminished responsibility?
I think he was worried it could be traced to his house and he wasn't going to dispose of her body and car until after night fall. This would explain the u-turn after chucking the computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx