Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's asked her for a lift home, for whatever reason didn't have his car or maybe told her it had broken down, she drove him home and it all got ugly from there.

These are still the lines I am thinking along... but the house still stands out to me, originally I thought the house too but now I feel if she was murdered there they wouldn't have taken the crime scene away so soon. Maybe that is standard practice once they have the things they need but it just felt too quick IMO.

Something still sets off my hinky meter with this case. Anyone else?
We're all clutching at straws trying to think of scenarios that fit with the given information we have, but nothing really seems to gel. IMHO.

Interesting to know now that the car park of the school is not visible from the road so VS could have quite easily grabbed SS while she was walking from the classroom to her car with no one noticing. If he was such a large man, and she looks fairly tiny, it wouldn't have been much of an effort for him to grab her, she would have no chance against him. This would explain why she had her ipad/keys with her and how he ended up with them.
There he could have taken her in his own car and easily gone back to move her car later on, never being in view of the street.

I'm curious about the phone triangulation. The use of "phone signals" suggests he would have been using his phone, to make or receive calls, in the proximity of where he took her. Did he call someone to pick him up???

This whole case has just consumed me in a way I can't describe. And like most I couldn't be more removed from the events or people involved. Just yesterday at work I was catching up on files dating back to 3rd, 4th of April. It hit me that SS was alive, breathing and excitedly planning her wedding. It's unimaginably horrific.

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...cate-the-remains/story-fnj3rq0y-1227299615522

Annap, same. She's still on my mind all the time. There's something just so wrong about her fate. I'm not very religious or spiritual at all, but it was like the universe went totally *advertiser censored* backwards that day. It's so, so wrong.

I think phone triangulation works even if you don't make a call; I think cell towers log all phones that are "connected" to that tower, even if they don't make or receive a call or message.

As Eloise said, your phone is constantly touching base with nearby towers, even when you're not using it. Adrian Bayley's phone trail corresponded to his movements along the Citylink tollway and police were able to use that information and the timestamps to match it to his rego info from Citylink. Of course, there was another phone that night that was pinging the same phone towers at the same time - Jill Meagher's phone.

According to MSM the family hired the helicopter Wednesday. Maybe they started their search in a different area and thats why they didnt see the car.

A helicopter search in fading light for a missing bride-to-be has failed to find any sign of the NSW high school teacher.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/aa...aunches-search-NSW-teacher.html#ixzz3XXHzsRlR

On Wednesday her family ramped up the search for Ms Scott, hiring a helicopter for a bird's-eye view of the many irrigation ditches, creek crossings and bridges in the country area. - See more at: http://www.skynews.com.au/news/nati...-no-sign-of-teacher.html#sthash.SPWKgr1p.dpuf

Hi, im new. I lived in Leeton till just recently. If you need to know anything about the town let me know, I lived there for along time and know the place inside and out. Also can anyone send me a pic of VS as i have not yet seen a pic. Even the one of his twin would be good.

first post... be gentle :)
Ok, I live and work in Leeton and yes, it is a shock to the community. I however am very curious about all this. No, it's not morbid curiosity at all - more annoyance that I can't work this out. Here is what is bugging me.

The High School in Mallee Street - although close to Maiden avenue is not a random drive past location (see picture).View attachment 73221

It does not make sense that VS drove past and randomly saw her car. The road at the back of the School - Palm Avenue is a pretty busy thoroughfare (well for a country town) as Woolworths and Maccas' (sad but true) is on the other end and people either drive down the main street to get to those locations, or go the back way via Palm avenue. Either way, the School carpart is not in view from those roads - so it couldn't have just seen her car there.

It was reported that she was spotted in Woolworths earlier that morning, so it is my bet that he too was in Woolworths and spotted her (maybe in the checkout queue?) and i initially thought, started a conversation with her - but after reading this forum and other comments about his lack of social skills - probably just said hello. Either way, I suspect he then followed her car - probably accidentally from the carpark (as he too could go home that way via Palm avenue - although he would probably normally from woolworths go via acacia avenue). I then think that he saw her turn towards the High School and that prompted him (out of curiosity and boredom) to follow her. All in all, just **** bad timing for SS.

Where is gets confusing though is what happened then. If indeed he did follow her - why did he take to long to do anything (if the 12:59 email thing is correct?). That too also bugs me - if she had an Ipad - why did she not send the email from that and not the school PC ? Doesn't make sense. Emails these days get sent straight away - the don't sit in queues like they used to. She must have pressed send - he would not have. You don't shut down iPads - just close the cover (and there would be no prompt to 'send now' from outbox). So, let's assume he attacks her at the school. If he is as big and strong as they say - she doesn't stand a chance. But then what? There are two cars now and (presumably) a body. Ok, he is strong enough to carry the body - but he will be seen. It is a very popular area - people are always walking their dogs etc.

My guess is that he put the body in his car (blood found allegedly) and drove out to Griffith. It is about 45 minutes to an hours drive from Leeton and quite a busy road. He could not speed, as Police patrol the road regularly. So, in the meanwhile, SS car is at the School. The Police state that she was killed between 11am and 720pm - I believe at the High School they have security swipes so I again, I assume that they pulled the security records which shows someone swiping out at that time. This does not make sense. If indeed VS did the deed earlier rather than later - then why does he come back to the school (apart from having to get ss car) ? Was it to clean up the crime scene - to get her iPad?

I can't believe then that he would once again drive off - leaving her car there? Maybe he does? He then gets home and thinks about what he has done - and her car. So walks back to the School (with her keys??) which is about five km from his house, drives her car - but to where?

SS car was found about 8kms from Leeton towards Griffith in a place called Wamoon. The property is only a stone throw from the road and if you were looking, you could see the car from the road. The paddock was cut down and the bright red car stood out like dogs balls. On the Monday, the family asked the Police for helicopter support - they did not get it, so they hired their own helicopter and went looking for SS and her car - nothing was found. There is NO way in the world that the car was there on the Monday. The car was found on the Wednesday morning - right out in the open. I say it was taken out there late on Tuesday night sometime. This also does not make sense. VS allegedly kills SS, drives (with a body in the back) nearly 100kms, hangs around and burns the body (no idea how long this takes - not to mention smoke and smell) and drives back again - and yet, parks her car very carefully in the middle of an open paddock?
When I first saw the aerial photo, it looked like a rendezvous had taken place - like two cars had been parked there? That main (griffith) road is very busy - there are always cars driving along there. If he drove her car out there, gently parked it and then walked all the way back into town - someone sees him. The griffith road also has virtually NO shoulders - it is very difficult, if not impossible to walk alongside - very dangerous. You just would not do it.
I think someone helped him with the car.
Where was SS car between sunday and wednesday? He did not have a garage at his home in maiden avenue and believe me - the WHOLE town was looking for that car. BUT, they were not looking for HIS car. So, was he driving her car around? Was it the other way around? After he did the deed at the High School, did he take her and her car to Griffith? maybe, but the blood was found in his car.

What about the photo on his phone? Doesn't make sense why you'd take that photo (or why anyone would take a photo like that).

Just realised you were from leeton, Same here. Still cant believe what has happened to my home town.

first post... be gentle :)
Ok, I live and work in Leeton and yes, it is a shock to the community. I however am very curious about all this. No, it's not morbid curiosity at all - more annoyance that I can't work this out. Here is what is bugging me.

The High School in Mallee Street - although close to Maiden avenue is not a random drive past location (see picture).View attachment 73221

It does not make sense that VS drove past and randomly saw her car. The road at the back of the School - Palm Avenue is a pretty busy thoroughfare (well for a country town) as Woolworths and Maccas' (sad but true) is on the other end and people either drive down the main street to get to those locations, or go the back way via Palm avenue. Either way, the School carpart is not in view from those roads - so it couldn't have just seen her car there.

It was reported that she was spotted in Woolworths earlier that morning, so it is my bet that he too was in Woolworths and spotted her (maybe in the checkout queue?) and i initially thought, started a conversation with her - but after reading this forum and other comments about his lack of social skills - probably just said hello. Either way, I suspect he then followed her car - probably accidentally from the carpark (as he too could go home that way via Palm avenue - although he would probably normally from woolworths go via acacia avenue). I then think that he saw her turn towards the High School and that prompted him (out of curiosity and boredom) to follow her. All in all, just **** bad timing for SS.

Where is gets confusing though is what happened then. If indeed he did follow her - why did he take to long to do anything (if the 12:59 email thing is correct?). That too also bugs me - if she had an Ipad - why did she not send the email from that and not the school PC ? Doesn't make sense. Emails these days get sent straight away - the don't sit in queues like they used to. She must have pressed send - he would not have. You don't shut down iPads - just close the cover (and there would be no prompt to 'send now' from outbox). So, let's assume he attacks her at the school. If he is as big and strong as they say - she doesn't stand a chance. But then what? There are two cars now and (presumably) a body. Ok, he is strong enough to carry the body - but he will be seen. It is a very popular area - people are always walking their dogs etc.

My guess is that he put the body in his car (blood found allegedly) and drove out to Griffith. It is about 45 minutes to an hours drive from Leeton and quite a busy road. He could not speed, as Police patrol the road regularly. So, in the meanwhile, SS car is at the School. The Police state that she was killed between 11am and 720pm - I believe at the High School they have security swipes so I again, I assume that they pulled the security records which shows someone swiping out at that time. This does not make sense. If indeed VS did the deed earlier rather than later - then why does he come back to the school (apart from having to get ss car) ? Was it to clean up the crime scene - to get her iPad?

I can't believe then that he would once again drive off - leaving her car there? Maybe he does? He then gets home and thinks about what he has done - and her car. So walks back to the School (with her keys??) which is about five km from his house, drives her car - but to where?

SS car was found about 8kms from Leeton towards Griffith in a place called Wamoon. The property is only a stone throw from the road and if you were looking, you could see the car from the road. The paddock was cut down and the bright red car stood out like dogs balls. On the Monday, the family asked the Police for helicopter support - they did not get it, so they hired their own helicopter and went looking for SS and her car - nothing was found. There is NO way in the world that the car was there on the Monday. The car was found on the Wednesday morning - right out in the open. I say it was taken out there late on Tuesday night sometime. This also does not make sense. VS allegedly kills SS, drives (with a body in the back) nearly 100kms, hangs around and burns the body (no idea how long this takes - not to mention smoke and smell) and drives back again - and yet, parks her car very carefully in the middle of an open paddock?
When I first saw the aerial photo, it looked like a rendezvous had taken place - like two cars had been parked there? That main (griffith) road is very busy - there are always cars driving along there. If he drove her car out there, gently parked it and then walked all the way back into town - someone sees him. The griffith road also has virtually NO shoulders - it is very difficult, if not impossible to walk alongside - very dangerous. You just would not do it.
I think someone helped him with the car.
Where was SS car between sunday and wednesday? He did not have a garage at his home in maiden avenue and believe me - the WHOLE town was looking for that car. BUT, they were not looking for HIS car. So, was he driving her car around? Was it the other way around? After he did the deed at the High School, did he take her and her car to Griffith? maybe, but the blood was found in his car.

What about the photo on his phone? Doesn't make sense why you'd take that photo (or why anyone would take a photo like that).

Re car movements: VS has an identical twin, that "lives" (NOT: "stayed") in South Australia. What, IF twin was in town at the time ...??? What, IF mother/brother L knew about? - Pic of burned body perhaps for his brother M as an evidence, why VS needed help?

http://www.narrandera.nsw.gov.au/cp_themes/default/page.asp?p=DOC-JKF-72-42-47
Narrandera Airport (also known as Leeton/Narrandera Airport) ( IATA: NRA, ICAO: YNAR) is a small regional airport in the local government area of Narrandera in the Riverina region of New South Wales, Australia. The airport is located approximately 10km from Narrandera along Irrigation Way. The airport services the towns of Leeton and Narrandera as it is located between the two towns.

He would need a fair bit of extra cash to fly into that airport. It's super expensive. If he was in town he would have flown in via Wagga Wagga. Doubt his brother was in town.

Sorry FromGermany - I must be particularly thick at the moment as I am not understanding, could you tell us a bit more of what you are thinking.
'Re car movements: VS has an identical twin, that "lives" (NOT: "stayed") in South Australia. What, IF twin was in town at the time ...??? What, IF mother/brother L knew about?'
Are you suggesting that the ID twin had something to do with this and that VS is taking the blame as he has less to lose in terms of a career and job..... or that the twins are working together?

Sorry FromGermany - I must be particularly thick at the moment as I am not understanding, could you tell us a bit more of what you are thinking.
'Re car movements: VS has an identical twin, that "lives" (NOT: "stayed") in South Australia. What, IF twin was in town at the time ...??? What, IF mother/brother L knew about?'
Are you suggesting that the ID twin had something to do with this and that VS is taking the blame as he has less to lose in terms of a career and job..... or that the twins are working together?

I could imagine, VS did the murder (motive: ??), then in his distress called his identical (!!) twin to help something (ie a car) to move from A to B to C to D. The twin M didn't mean to have to believe his brother V; V sent a photo of the victim per phone. Maybe then twin M believed him, booked a flight and came right away.

Who knows, whether the both identical twins V + M earlier in their lives have changed their roles like identical twins sometimes do? The NOT-Asp-twin M had to speak only "yes", "no", "okay" and one perhaps thought of him being the other twin V (IF Asp at all)?

My English is bad; I hope, you are able to understand my course of thoughts? :)

Griffith Local Area Commander Superintendent Michael Rowan said murders were still very rare and there was no evidence others were involved with the crime.

"Others" could mean a normal perp, not necessarily the identical twin, who is living elsewhere. The statement refers to the fear of citizens against another running around perpetrator.
As long as no one knows where, when and with whom the vehicle has moved, nothing is proved, IMO.

Superintendent Rowan said police were still looking for help from the public to piece together the movements of a White Toyota Hilux around Leeton, Griffith or the bushland where Ms Scott's body was found.

I think some people have watched too many far-fetched movies and read too many far-fetched books. Bringing the twin halfway across the country and back again without anyone noticing, without his absence being commented upon at home, without leaving digital traces through cell phones, without showing up on passenger manifests, without them being seen together, is the least of the implausibilities here. Tell me VS had extraterrestrial help; I find that equally plausible.

I'm sorry, but these are real people we are talking about. Now some poor guy who was, presumably, 800km away at the time of the murder is being implicated on the basis that, 24 years ago, he shared a womb with a murderer and they have the same face. I hate it when people concoct far fetched scenarios implicating the perp's family because these are real people and (IMO) having a member of your family commit a horrific crime must be traumatic on a scale only exceeded by being the family of the victim - except you don't get the outpouring of sympathy and help, but you do get death threats and blame.

Thanks FromGermany - and your English is GREAT really GREAT!!!! I couldn't write in German like you do so freely in English, so please do not apologise! I think it was more that there were so many different paths to follow with your thinking.

Yes now I can see what you are getting at - you think the more 'normal' twin has always got VS out of scrapes before and so could have stepped in here as well. Hmm its a long shot! I think VS acted on his own. I think the mum and LS would be able to tell MS/VS apart. You are basically saying that both twins could have the same tendencies but only one goes down for the damage? What would make MS specifically want to help out VS after a situation such as this? (or vice versa?) They would both be stuffed?.....

and Oh my gosh Amee this tidbit you posted is killing me! Damned if I can find the tweets about this?????
"New details are emerging about the life of Vincent Stanford, before he was charged with the murder of bride-to-be Stephanie Scott."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx