Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of Stephanie Scott's fiance and her beloved family today. A very difficult and sad day for them all. :rose:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...ll-slain-teacher/story-e6frg6nf-1227315197421

Stephanie Scott funeral: loved ones farewell slain teacher
THE AUSTRALIAN APRIL 22, 2015 12:59PM by Rick Morton.

http://resources3.news.com.au/image...9615-11823782-e89d-11e4-8000-4408b9292b45.jpg

The private funeral service, which began at 1pm, has seen many shops and businesses in Canowindra, Eugowra and Leeton close out of respect. About 1,000 people attended the service today and a field of chairs was not enough to bear all those who came to say farewell...

:rose:

http://www.rit.tafensw.edu.au/find-a-campus/leeton/

Because VS also worked at TAFE in Leeton, maybe he parked the red car of Stephanie there as a first step. Perhaps he was playing a strategy game, which he had constructed before? "How to manage hiding 2 cars and a body without needing to walk more than a few miles and being at home at the right time to avoid questions (family, police, others)."
VS's older white car would have been less conspicuous than Stephanie's newer red car; therefore the red car had to be brought out of eyeshot first, before there would be a report about missing a teacher incl. her car. If VS's car was parking as usual near a school which his employer had a contract for, nobody would think about especially as on Easter Sunday/Easter Monday.
-.-.-
https://www.google.de/maps/search/tafe+leeton/@-34.1240683,146.1867393,10z
While searching on TAFE, I found also TAFE Griffith Campus: seems near to the Cocoparra National Park. :scared: Perhaps there was some kind of round trip from school to campus to school? Don't ask me which sequence ...!! :)

As an Asp (IF) maybe he used only places he knew well. As an clever and savvy Internet user he was able to check on Google and maps to build a round trip very easily, I think.
IMO IMO all

Poor Aaron. Such a cruel situation.. pallbearer. At the venue they should have been married at. No words.

I saw one heartbreaking photo of Aaron by the coffin but kind of leaning over it, like he can't let her go. It's just too much.

VS's mother continues to help police:
Wearing a striped grey shirt and black pants with a orange backpack flung over one shoulder, Anika Stanford arrived at Leeton Police Station on Thursday morning to meet with police officers.
She left 45 minutes later with a detective in a silver sedan and was taken back to the home she shared with her son, Vincent, and another son, Luke.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...used-killer-helping-police-investigation.html

In the absence of any new information regarding means, motive and opportunity I have been thinking about whether Stephanie may have asked VS for I.T. advice or help. I know I often ask my gaming friends/aquaintances for help if I have a computer bug/glitch/connection problem and most of the time they've been more clued-in than me. Possibly she had even given the ipad/laptop to him and arranged to pick it up from him at his house...if this were the case it simplifies the 2-car logistics mulled about above. This could also be why the ipad/laptop had a separate disposal because he had to take the time to wipe any evidence of IT-tinkering.

Mainly though, I'm still sad about this case and can't get it out of my head - the way the lives of so many are changed by a seemingly random act of madness.

VS's mother continues to help police:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...used-killer-helping-police-investigation.html

In the absence of any new information regarding means, motive and opportunity I have been thinking about whether Stephanie may have asked VS for I.T. advice or help. I know I often ask my gaming friends/aquaintances for help if I have a computer bug/glitch/connection problem and most of the time they've been more clued-in than me. Possibly she had even given the ipad/laptop to him and arranged to pick it up from him at his house...if this were the case it simplifies the 2-car logistics mulled about above. This could also be why the ipad/laptop had a separate disposal because he had to take the time to wipe any evidence of IT-tinkering.

Mainly though, I'm still sad about this case and can't get it out of my head - the way the lives of so many are changed by a seemingly random act of madness.

bbm

That makes a lot of sense.

It looks to me as if SS left the school gate open and ajar allowing VS entry. There seems to be a high fence around the school. This IMO was her fatal mistake. If only she had locked the gate again behind her.

It is probably that the keys to the school were exchanged in the street with the other teacher so IMO SS parked her car in the street. I think it is doubtful that VS had his own keys to the school gate. So did VS enter on foot then open the car entry gate and drive his car in?

Did VS then accost SS as she was walking to the entry gate from the room she had been in?

On 22nd April, 2008, security fencing was installed around Griffith High School.

http://www.dec.nsw.gov.au/detresour...ey-statistics-and-reports/security-fences.pdf

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1012/Nederla...-kon-niets-plannen-zeker-een-moord-niet.dhtml

Google translation, sorry:

"Vincent did not plan anything, certainly not murder '

Murder suspect was lonely and autistic Sweeter Inc

The main suspect of the sensational murder of the Australian teacher Stephanie Scott grew up in a house full of stray cats in Zoetermeer. The lonely life of a very strong, eccentric boy with autism. ,, Should short circuit arose in his mind. "

Actually Richard Antonisse still can not believe that Vincent Stanford (24) a suspect in a murder case that dominated in Australia for two weeks the front pages. Antonisse met Vincent when he was 17 years old and aimlessly wandered the streets in Zoetermeer Oosterheem. He offered him a job as a cleaner and found out that he was dealing with an autistic boy who lacked any social skills. But murder?

Vincent Stanford is suspected during the Easter weekend to have killed the 26-year-old teacher Stephanie Scott from Leeton and her body 70 miles away in a nature park have burned. The murder is even more poignant because the widely beloved teacher was about to marry. She completed her that just last weekend chores off at school. The day of her wedding, exactly a week ago, ended in a commemoration ceremony where all of Australia was silent.

Stanford was a few months ago janitor at Leeton High School, a school in a tiny town where Scott taught English and drama was. It is almost inevitable that Stanford perpetrator is, in his apartment and her keys were found on his phone were pictures of her burned body.

Roots
The alleged offender has more Dutch than Australian roots. He was born in 1990 in Tasmania, but emigrated at age 3 with his Dutch mother Anika, older brother Luke and twin brother Marcus to the Netherlands, where he lived until his 23th. A year ago he moved back with his mother and brothers to Australia.

Vincent grew up in Zoetermeer Oosterheem and go as a child to the Prince Floris School. There the autistic boy trouble to come, and he can be angry when things do not work out. Informants report this newspaper that he will be suspended after a teacher at the throat is flown. She would have reported abuse. The school confirms the incident did not.

After a brief period at the Maritime Academy in Rotterdam Vincent it a day. He spends his days in his room, where he plays for hours shooting games on his computer. His mother he barely sees, running night shifts as a nurse. Behind the facade of the neat terraced house to Heinenoordstraat stinks an hour in the wind. Anika mother catches stray cats there on that wallpaper to shreds crabs. Vacuumed or mopped never there. There is a thick carpet of cat hair.

Richard Antonisse, owner of a cleaning company, Vincent sees daily walk to the mall. He decides to speak to him one day: ,, Do not you have work or something "Only after some insistence Stanford tells Vincent that he does not go to school and has no job ,, I saw that it was a strong boy, so. said he could go to work for me as a cleaner first I heard nothing but six weeks later he was in the evening at the door, he asked: '.. Is that offer still'? "

From that moment mercy Antonisse like a father than the 17-year-old Vincent. The boy with the construction of a Neanderthal appears to work incredibly hard. It earned him the nickname Tasmanian Devil on. Well it Antonisse striking that he should teach him the most basic social skills. ,, I had to teach him to back good morning or good afternoon to say to people, because he said nothing else just. "Another focus is hygiene. ,, Vincent had such forests armpit hair under his arms. He also suffered from excessive perspiration. I said that he had to trim that armpit hair, and that he had to use deodorant. "

Criticism
Antonisse regularly invites him to dinner, as his children look puzzled how the boy struggling with his cutlery. ,, His motor was lousy. He (cut) hacked his meat more than that he cut. "

At work Antonisse notes that Vincent can not take criticism. If following a complaint from a customer says he needs vacuuming better, Vincent flings with office chairs and stores with doors. ,, I say, Vincent, I do not want you to throw other people's stuff. Then I'm going to throw you, "says Antonisse To which the boy summons him:." Come on. " With difficulty Antonisse works his pupil to the ground. ,, Do relaxed man, "he says as he sits on top of him. Then he sees a tear running down his cheeks.

Around 2012 Vincent suddenly stops in his business. He secretly turns too saw a while wood packaging Fladderak in Delft. Stanford works there in total almost 2 years. He called it King Kong because he with five sheets of wood together walking around where others one by one lift.

If Vincent with his mother and brothers in 2014 leaving for Australia, Antonisse hear over a year nothing of his former pupil. Until he hears the drama Leeton. A hundred times before he figured out what may have happened there. ,, Maybe he was in love with her and she rejected him. Vincent girls hardly dared look. Or maybe she caught him at school, because he was not scheduled that weekend. In any case he must have panicked. This murder he could not have foreseen. Vincent can not schedule things. "

Walked past the school today on my lunch break....very sad to see the remnants of all the old yellow balloons and ribbons along with the melted candle wax and ripped letters on th front gates.
I wonder how long the school will leave this stuff there?

As the case against Vincent returns to court in June, I guess we will not hear much until then. I am wondering about whether the results of the autopsy will be revealed before then so we learn the cause of her death. My guess is strangulation.

As the case against Vincent returns to court in June, I guess we will not hear much until then. I am wondering about whether the results of the autopsy will be revealed before then so we learn the cause of her death. My guess is strangulation.

Yes, unbloody I think.

Quetzalcoatl.jpg

On twitter #Quetz.coat. a twitterer posted this (not related). I thought of VS and something like a ritual in his doing perhaps.

I don't think it would have been totally unbloody, because they found her blood in his ute.

I also believe she was already dead when she was taken to the forest, so not burnt alive. That's what the police seemed to think. Don't know what their basis for that was though.

I don't think it would have been totally unbloody, because they found her blood in his ute.

I also believe she was already dead when she was taken to the forest, so not burnt alive. That's what the police seemed to think. Don't know what their basis for that was though.

I imagine that a body could be easily injured if you carelessly and hurriedly bundled him into a vehicle. - They didn't mention "a lot of blood" or something like this.

With the amount of media coverage about when the autopsy would be done, I had expected that something would be revealed. But now it does seem like we won't hear anything much more until the court appearance, and maybe not much even then! I do believe they would have the autopsy results now, although there's the chance they are inconclusive. But I think that any testing that could have been done and any results that could have been gleaned, have been completed. Maybe police are not giving anything away now, because VS isn't giving anything away himself? I wonder if that's some kind of tactic they would use? Otherwise, it might be the family who have requested that the results not be revealed.

I'm not even sure anymore about how much hope for revelation to pin on this heralded court appearance in June. Sometimes these 'appearances' are either postponed or they just end up being some kind of formality, as distinct from the commencement of a trial.

What I'm equally wondering about, is what kind of - if any - information NSW Police's enquiries with the Dutch police about VS' background has yielded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee