Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks to me as if SS left the school gate open and ajar allowing VS entry. There seems to be a high fence around the school. This IMO was her fatal mistake. If only she had locked the gate again behind her.

It is probably that the keys to the school were exchanged in the street with the other teacher so IMO SS parked her car in the street. I think it is doubtful that VS had his own keys to the school gate. So did VS enter on foot then open the car entry gate and drive his car in?

Did VS then accost SS as she was walking to the entry gate from the room she had been in?

On 22nd April, 2008, security fencing was installed around Griffith High School.

http://www.dec.nsw.gov.au/detresour...ey-statistics-and-reports/security-fences.pdf

Having thought about this scenario for a while, and knowing about his past, I think he took SS unaware from the back and carried her to his vehicle which he had parked in the grounds, put her in the back, drove to the National Park, either strangling her on the way in the back on the way there, or when he got there with her screaming all the time then burnt her using the debris he had collected in the backyard of the house and gasolene to light the fire. I am not even sure he would have spoken to her first. I think he could have been a misogynist who hated all women because they rejected him and he took it out on poor SS.

I say this because even with strangulation, there can be some blood stains so IMO SS died in the back of his ute. No blood was found at his home.

Vincent was so strong that he could have easily picked her up and carried her to his ute especially if he parked away from the street view. He could have had this fantasy of burning a woman in his head for some time and could have had a secret admiration for SS in the past and stalked her so he knew her movements but perhaps she had ignored him like so many other females might have done in the past.

I am not sure whether he would have sexually assaulted her first in the back of the car or on a grassy patch and maybe we will never know. I have tried to find the comments by the neighbour about his cleaning up the backyard all week to determine whether that would have been enough for him to be able to light a fire.

Just because they collected evidence bags at the house does not mean SS ever went there.

I also think that the yellow markers were to find out whose footprints they were and I predict they were his only. IMO it would have been too complicated for him to lure SS back to the house as I do not think he has any persuasive skills - just brute strength.

Having thought about this scenario for a while, and knowing about his past, I think he took SS unaware from the back and carried her to his vehicle which he had parked in the grounds, put her in the back, drove to the National Park, either strangling her on the way in the back on the way there, or when he got there with her screaming all the time then burnt her using the debris he had collected in the backyard of the house and gasolene to light the fire. I am not even sure he would have spoken to her first. I think he could have been a misogynist who hated all women because they rejected him and he took it out on poor SS.

I say this because even with strangulation, there can be some blood stains so IMO SS died in the back of his ute. No blood was found at his home.

Vincent was so strong that he could have easily picked her up and carried her to his ute especially if he parked away from the street view. He could have had this fantasy of burning a woman in his head for some time and could have had a secret admiration for SS in the past and stalked her so he knew her movements but perhaps she had ignored him like so many other females might have done in the past.

I am not sure whether he would have sexually assaulted her first in the back of the car or on a grassy patch and maybe we will never know. I have tried to find the comments by the neighbour about his cleaning up the backyard all week to determine whether that would have been enough for him to be able to light a fire.

Just because they collected evidence bags at the house does not mean SS ever went there.

I also think that the yellow markers were to find out whose footprints they were and I predict they were his only. IMO it would have been too complicated for him to lure SS back to the house as I do not think he has any persuasive skills - just brute strength.

bbm
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-scott-in-leeton/story-fni0cx4q-1227296902471

After moving to Leeton, Vincent and his older brother tried for months to secure work.

“I found him a very nice, well-mannered young fellow. I always liked Vincent,” his neighbour Gail said.

“When he stated cleaning up the yard I told him it looked great, this was only a week ago. It’s hard to come to terms with it.”

I imagine police are aware of and plan to avoid a negative impact of releasing info into the public domain, via media, and the impact this may have on this case. Criminals can claim 'trial by media' negatively impacted the case. Remember, under media pressure for information, Suppression orders came into force around the Adrian Bayley case to ensure he got a fair trial? Court also determined 'never to release' info into the public domain about the extent of Jill Meagher's injuries.
My speculation of course.

:thinking:

Ok, so the android user interface to websleuths has just changed and I cant see a Thanks link anymore to help me track where I'm up to :/

Just wondering why ppl have been thinking the garden waste he cleaned up a week prior would be in the back of his ute? Being an enclosed ute Im not sure about that.

I do agree about his lack of persuasive skills. The more I reflect on it the less I can picture him luring her away. In a place as small as leeton I doubt a request for a lift would have been justified. And, whilst they may have known of one another and he might have even been infatuated with her, I just can't see there having been enough common ground for them going anywhere together. Unless he just didn't have enough of a grip on social norms to gauge what was/not appropriate. Maybe he did chat her up n she got annoyed coz she was under time pressure to finish her work. The baffling thing tho is that we haven't heard much on the extent to which the school was a crime scene. Perhaps not a very obvious one, as police were looking at so many other 'crime scenes' at the same time.

I have no idea what happened, but the way I imagine it is him starting to lurk around, then talk to her becoming more and more invasive until she tried to get him to back off, at that time forcing himself on her in the schoolroom. Unfortunately he may well have raped / strangled her in there. Then perhaps he even hid her body somewhere while he left with her car to hide it in a field. He may even have taken her in her own car to his house, before leaving her there and returning later with his.

bbm
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-scott-in-leeton/story-fni0cx4q-1227296902471

After moving to Leeton, Vincent and his older brother tried for months to secure work.

“I found him a very nice, well-mannered young fellow. I always liked Vincent,” his neighbour Gail said.

“When he stated cleaning up the yard I told him it looked great, this was only a week ago. It’s hard to come to terms with it.”

My hunch is that he had not emptied the back of his car after clearing the backyard and intended going to the National Park that day to burn it off. Maybe he was on his way there and drove past the school, noticed SS red car parked outside in the street and the front gate of the school ajar and thought he would wander in perhaps also driving his car in later. He then lurked waiting for an opportunity to see her.

A show last night showed a woman left tied to a chair for three days then doused with fuel and set fire. The autopsy showed all her internals were burnt which means she was breathing and alive at the time.
This was a similar scenario to Stephanie so those questions will be answered.

I suggested to our 'Doc' (from the GBC thread) that his contribution would be most welcome once the autopsy results are released.

I could not find that picture. Can you help me please?
Original:
3rd line, right (VS? MS?)
4th line, left (Luke?)

The link is working, I have just tested. :)

LS seems to be much slimmer now, compared with the newspaper pic of him and his mother, when they arrived at home. Nevertheless I think, it may be him. Brothers on holiday in Myanmar? Linked with FB "Every Time Myanmar". NOT tested.

VSoderMS2.jpgLS.jpgVSoderMS.jpg

Don't know how to take the sequence I want to (left and right: VS or MS?, middle: LS?).

http://captology.stanford.edu/

The pics above are linked to this Company Profile. Please google and tell me, what is the connection. I don't understand. Only the name "Stanford University"?? :blushing:

I am not sure the photo of the guy in the black shirt in front of the fountain is related. I know it's lumped together on that "from Myanmar" post but it really does seem that the connection is the word "Stanford". Here is a photo of the fountain outside Stanford Uni:
image.jpg

I am not sure the photo of the guy in the black shirt in front of the fountain is related. I know it's lumped together on that "from Myanmar" post but it really does seem that the connection is the word "Stanford". Here is a photo of the fountain outside Stanford Uni:
View attachment 74246

BUT: See the 1. link, there are several fotos of Stephanie and the crime. The face of the T-shirt guy looks (years older) like the pic on the child ID card, we have seen. IMO

Are you meaning the photo of the balding guy in front of a tower? Again, I think it is not related (or extremely coincidental) as the tower in the background of that photo is the Hoover tower at Stanford Uni :)
https://www.google.com/search?q=sta...etogS66IGYCw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=672

Okay, the balding guy in front of tower and the soon balding guy with T-shirt near fountain are possibly NOT the brothers S but 2 unknown men.
I have to sleuth once more.
I was hoping, the watch on his left arm would match, but the fountain guy unfortunately is wearing another watch than the other with glasses.

Which anyway is not really true, is the stature of all.
When I saw the man made unrecognizable, which was shown in the press, however, I had already this problem: VS and MS are to be very similar, VS should look like King Kong or a Neanderthals (then his brother MS also?!), but this description does not match the photo of the T-shirt guy with girl in the background.
For today I give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member