Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear FG,
Please don't give up! You've turned up lots of new information already :)
It's just that this time the Internet played a trick on us. I think the "From Myanmar" post was an automatically-generated array of images from search terms and that is why some photos from Stanford Uni made it into the mix. Probably their names are Vincent too!
As an Australian I am used to being frustrated by the lack of information given by police after a case like this and then there are all the laws prohibiting media from reporting on the lead up to a trial...it's enough to drive a sleuther mad.

http://www.starfm.com.au/gippsland/news/feed/

Forensics also spent hours where Ms Scott worked at Leeton High School and was last seen alive on Easter Sunday, and where Stanford worked as a cleaner.

Police photographers created a virtual map of the school grounds to help find any information.

Original:
3rd line, right (VS? MS?)
4th line, left (Luke?)

The link is working, I have just tested. :)

LS seems to be much slimmer now, compared with the newspaper pic of him and his mother, when they arrived at home. Nevertheless I think, it may be him. Brothers on holiday in Myanmar? Linked with FB "Every Time Myanmar". NOT tested.

View attachment 74243View attachment 74244View attachment 74242

Don't know how to take the sequence I want to (left and right: VS or MS?, middle: LS?).

I can confirm that the first photo (left hand side) is MS, but I don't think the other two are related.

http://www.starfm.com.au/gippsland/news/feed/

Forensics also spent hours where Ms Scott worked at Leeton High School and was last seen alive on Easter Sunday, and where Stanford worked as a cleaner.

Police photographers created a virtual map of the school grounds to help find any information.

IMO the school grounds are the most important crime scene and where it could have happened. I wonder if they took a cadaver dog there.

FYI
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/rea...-1227335961858

Counting Dead Women: The issue we need to talk about
MAY 05, 2015

Jenna Price, along with others, has undertaken the grim task of compiling a list of all the Australian women who die violent deaths. Most are victims of domestic violence.
"The project, Counting Dead Women, has already recorded 34 deaths this year ... it’s devastating that large sections of the community appear to “accept” violence against women as a fact of life - particularly in the wake of Sunday’s much-publicised fight involving boxer Floyd Mayweather, who has a long record of domestic violence...

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...orth-of-griffith/story-fni0cx12-1227299375456

Ms Scott’s red Mazda was found on Thursday morning abandoned by the edge of a wheat field on a rural property about 8km from Leeton near the road to Griffith.

Yesterday, Mr Lyons said he had seen a man walking along Griffith Rd towards Leeton on Monday morning.

He said the man, wearing a backpack and T-shirt, closely resembled an image of Mr Stanford’s identical twin brother, who lives in Adelaide.

bbm

Why was this person compared with Marcus, the identical twin, and not with Vincent himself ....?? Intention?? Coincidence??

My guess is that they only had that one photo of the twin brother to show.

Exactly. I assumed at the time that it was because the media had not yet published a photo of V.

I dont know that the media have ever published an up to date photo of Vincent? Only childhood pics, which do nothing to help identify him.

I remember seeing a pic of MS on his fb profile, before it went private, and I also remember that the Daily Mail published that pic, but cant recall if what they published had the face blacked out or whether that was another newspaper/s which did that.

So From Germany what is your latest theory on what happened?

So From Germany what is your latest theory on what happened?

Seems, you do know me and my 1000 changing theories very well, haha. :D

My "latest" theory doesn't exist, my first and perhaps second theory would be quite different to yours on WS (not only yours, Estelle). I think, I'm not allowed to tell my secret thoughts, sorry.
I wonder whether an autist could be able to work on several crime scenes. And IF at all, whether he could be able to work alone. Further I think about the motive. Stephanie was seemingly a very nice person. Why would she have refused a possible approach so rough, that VS would have got into a rage?
An autist takes every word on it's original and literal meaning, I heard. Who could have said to him, Stephanie's death would be the "solution to a problem"? Why??
Had the upcoming wedding to do with it or not? Had "love" played a role? Which "love", from whom to whom?
IF Vincent had help: by whom? Identical twin, brother L, someone other (male)? IF help, then: why? Because of "family member"? Because of "person in love/be loved" and a feeling for complicity?
No answer to your question, but many new questions. :(

I want fo find some information on VS' father, but I'm always unsuccessful. I have been a single parent of a few children myself and my thoughts of him aren't very nice. I wonder, whether the father takes part and feels responsible.
Googeling the name, there is always the problem with Stanford Uni and education and so on; makes me antsy.

Seems, you do know me and my 1000 changing theories very well, haha. :D

My "latest" theory doesn't exist, my first and perhaps second theory would be quite different to yours on WS (not only yours, Estelle). I think, I'm not allowed to tell my secret thoughts, sorry.
I wonder whether an autist could be able to work on several crime scenes. And IF at all, whether he could be able to work alone. Further I think about the motive. Stephanie was seemingly a very nice person. Why would she have refused a possible approach so rough, that VS would have got into a rage?
An autist takes every word on it's original and literal meaning, I heard. Who could have said to him, Stephanie's death would be the "solution to a problem"? Why??
Had the upcoming wedding to do with it or not? Had "love" played a role? Which "love", from whom to whom?
IF Vincent had help: by whom? Identical twin, brother L, someone other (male)? IF help, then: why? Because of "family member"? Because of "person in love/be loved" and a feeling for complicity?
No answer to your question, but many new questions. :(

I want fo find some information on VS' father, but I'm always unsuccessful. I have been a single parent of a few children myself and my thoughts of him aren't very nice. I wonder, whether the father takes part and feels responsible.
Googeling the name, there is always the problem with Stanford Uni and education and so on; makes me antsy.

I have no answers to your questions but I believe we could apply the KISS formula because VS is on the autistic spectrum.

1. I can only think of one motive and that is lifelong rejection from women including his mother who had to be the breadwinner so worked long hours. From the description the Dutch man who employed him gave, I got the impression that VS was ignored, neglected, not disciplined, not given feedback, avoided emotionally, not taught basic like skills and their house was neglected which he was apparently able to learn from the Dutch man. IMO it was as if he brought himself up. It was probably a survival mechanism as it would have been difficult bringing up three boys alone, she could have been depressed and stressed, did not want to face the reality that VS was autistic so did not seek help for him. Perhaps they had a neutral relationship and he was treated like a nuisance. Therefore, he was left to ruminate and did not really understand the female gender as his mother was his female role model. He could have felt rejected by his mother and therefore by all females and began to hate them all. As he grew older, he could have been rejected by other women so the rejection built up so he was like a volcano which could erupt at any time due toresentment. As SS was a polite, pretty girl, he might has fantasised about her since he ever set eyes on her. If she had ever acknowledged him, that could have been the first time in his life that a female did not ignore him. He had hopes to get closer to SS, admired her from a distance, knew what car she drove, etc. That Sunday, she could have been too busy to talk to him so he misinterpreted that and the lifelong rejection by females bubbled up and he lost his block and became violent with her or worse. If she screamed, he could have accidentally strangled her to stop her.

2. To keep it simple, I think the main crime scene was the school. Somehow he got her into the back of his car whether injured or dead and then drove to the National Park where he killed her if she was not already dead and then lit the fire as a ritual that he might have seen on the internet or in a computer game.

3. I do not think he went anywhere near his house. His first impulse was to drive to the National Park as he could have been on his way there anyway with the debris from the yard. He then lit the fire and probably had the gasolene already in his car. Maybe he did not know when his mother and brother were coming back home again so he had to work fast.

4. I don't know whether he has a conscience or not. I think he could have been on automatic due to pent up anger against females who were like the enemy to him.

There are bonfires as an Easter tradition in Holland. I think it is a 'straw man' type thing. I think there might also have been some type of blurring of fantasy and reality going on for him, a kind of psychotic break. It seems he was very alienated. He wasn't Dutch, but spoke Australian with a Dutch accent. Some pronunciations can be quite hilarious. She may have laughed at something as simple as that and he found it belittling.

Estelle #496:

2. To keep it simple, I think the main crime scene was the school. Somehow he got her into the back of his car whether injured or dead and then drove to the National Park where he killed her if she was not already dead and then lit the fire as a ritual that he might have seen on the internet or in a computer game.

Well, but he had to abandone her red car and to dump her laptop after that (two more crime scenes).

I think he just burned her to cover evidence, personally. Saliva, semen, the usual stuff, or perhaps something worse. Lots of rapists/killers burn the bodies after to hide evidence/victim identity -- sorry to be so blunt, but they do.

The last case I recall it happening, the man snatched the girl in broad daylight too, high risk crime, perhaps he was worried after the thrill wore off that he'd been seen, and would be caught as a result so burned the evidence. In this case, he's disposed of other evidence as well, so we know that was a concern for him.

Very few take a picture of the result, though. I'm having a hard time working out why he'd do that, unless the burning was part of what turned him on. Or he wanted to prove to someone she was dead. Very strange.

Hopefully, we learn more in 2.5 weeks time when Vincent Stanford appears before Court on 4th June 2015.
:thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member