Found Alive Australia - Terence Darrell Kelly, charged w/ abduction, 4 y.o. victim found alive, WA ,16 Oct 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe taking passenger to a shop or servo for something?

IMO they may not be able to say why he left his home at that time of night, but they might know exactly why. And they decided that moment was the time to arrest him.

"Where was he going, why did he leave his house?"
"I can't say"

Good idea to get him our of Carnarvon, might help settle things down a bit. Aboriginal elders talked with Police about their concerns and the ramifications for them from TK actions. Plus give the victims a bit of security knowing he isn't in the town and allow them to start healing? JMO

He would have been transported anyway.

Around zero.
I don't think there is anyone to boost up bail for him. Maybe he has thousands tucked away, .. .. but for his own safety, I expect his barrister will advise him not to approach the bench with that request.

Certainly, if he did, by some remote possibility get bail , he couldn't go back to Canarvon.

Maybe he could go to Italy... o_O

IMO they may not be able to say why he left his home at that time of night, but they might know exactly why. And they decided that moment was the time to arrest him.

"Where was he going, why did he leave his house?"
"I can't say"
He left the 4 year old victim on her own at that time of the night, that is not taking care of someone

I don't think there is anyone to boost up bail for him. Maybe he has thousands tucked away, .. .. but for his own safety, I expect his barrister will advise him not to approach the bench with that request.

Certainly, if he did, by some remote possibility get bail , he couldn't go back to Canarvon.

Trooper do we have Bonds bailmen here in Australia? I mean he will be chafing at the bit to get out so he can be with his Bratz and use the internet

The Offence of Child Stealing in Western Australia

Section 343 of The Criminal Code Act Compilation Act 1913 states

Any person who, with intent to deprive any parent, guardian, or other person who has the lawful care or charge of a child under the age of 16 years, of the possession of such child, or with intent to steal any article upon or about the person of any such child —
  • Forcibly or fraudulently takes or entices away, or detains the child; or
  • Receives or harbours the child, knowing it to have been so taken or enticed away or detained;
is guilty of a crime, and is liable to imprisonment for 20 years.

I believe it will be heard in either the District or Supreme Court in Perth.

He left the 4 year old victim on her own at that time of the night, that is not taking care of someone
Certainly isn't.. I am assuming, ( always fraught, this assuming stuff ) that is job was a 12 hour night shift. Not day, which is why no one ever saw him much and when they did he was rushing.. those last days when he was doing drive by's of his own house in the day, probably not sleeping, but making sure his dogs were there in the front yard..

What about his 5 kids Trooper? LOL go to Italy and take his online family with him?

Trooper do we have Bonds bailmen here in Australia? I mean he will be chafing at the bit to get out so he can be with his Bratz and use the internet
Nope.. If you don't have the money you borrow from a bank or a friend.. It's not an industry here, in the USA sense. There are hideous interest charging organisations that will 'help' you.

Certainly isn't.. I am assuming, ( always fraught, this assuming stuff ) that is job was a 12 hour night shift. Not day, which is why no one ever saw him much and when they did he was rushing.. those last days when he was doing drive by's of his own house in the day, probably not sleeping, but making sure his dogs were there in the front yard..
Did he move the dogs to the front yard in case the victim managed to leave the house? Or someone coming to the house, he must have been expecting the Police at some point to do the drive bys? What happens to his dogs and the house now? Were the drive bys to make sure everything was still the same when he left? Or was he becoming paranoid after monitoring the news that they wee closing on on him?

I think he's mentally unstable and will need a psychiatric evaluation before he goes to trial. While his obsession with dolls is certainly unusual, it doesn't necessarily mean he intended to harm her. He couldn't keep her in the house indefinitely and would never be able to take her outside without her being recognised. I'm interested to know how long he could keep her there and why he took her in the first place.

I heard on Ch.7 news this morning that he followed her mother on FB.

For all we know, the police might have been afraid he was going to flee. And just leave CS wherever he had left her (as it turns out, it was inside his house).

If there were two women in the car, at that time of night, he might have agreed to take them to some place far away that they wanted to go. With them knowing nothing about a little 4 year old who had been left all alone.

I think he's mentally unstable and will need a psychiatric evaluation before he goes to trial. While his obsession with dolls is certainly unusual, it doesn't necessarily mean he intended to harm her. He couldn't keep her in the house indefinitely and would never be able to take her outside without her being recognised. I'm interested to know how long he could keep her there and why he took her in the first place.

I heard on Ch.7 news this morning that he followed her mother on FB.

He would be very much aware of her FB postings too and didn't give a hoot of the pain they weer suffering. Narcisstic much it's all about me?

He would be very much aware of her FB postings too and didn't give a hoot of the pain they weer suffering. Narcisstic much it's all about me?

I don't use FB so can't read anything there. However, if he's been following her prior to the abduction, it would show premeditation. Whichever way you look at it, it's not looking good for him.

The picture of him on the Perthnow page about to board the plane looks absolutely nothing like his picture from the ones floating around on SM the last few days. He certainly does not visually give the impression of someone who was intelligent enough to manage multiple Social media accounts - it is not easy to create multiple profiles on FB these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member