Found Alive Australia - Terence Darrell Kelly, charged w/ abduction, 4 y.o. victim found alive, WA ,16 Oct 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From The Daily Telegraph today (which is paywalled so this is a summary):

Jake Gliddon has a job at Rio Tinto in Western Australia’s northwest and Ellie Smith has a job at the Driftwood Beauty Lounge in the centre of town.

Her profile remains on the salon website inviting clients “to get to know me” with Ellie revealing 10 fun facts about herself.

1. I am 24 with two girls 4yrs & 5 months

2. I have 5 certificates other than beauty

3. I was born in Carnarvon!

4. I’m one of SEVEN

5. Love binge watching TV shows and binge reading books

6. I have 6 tattoos

7. I make soaps and candles as a small business/hobby

8. I have a crazy brown husky who is scared of all sorts of water

9. I am allergic to pineapple!

10. I love making cocktails/mocktails.

I wonder if TK saw this website or bought soap from the mother?

Binge reading which books? Any of these....

"Before We Were Yours" by Lisa Wingate
"The Silent Wife" by Karen Slaughter
"Three Wishes" by Liane Moriarty
"The Last Anniversary" by Liane Moriarty
"The Exham-on-Sea Murder Mysteries" by Frances Evesham
"The Forevers" by Chris Whitaker
"Seriously...I'm Kidding" by Ellen Degeneres
"The Lucky List" by Rachael Lippincott
"The Things We Don't See" by Savannah Brown
"Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe" by Benjamin Alire Saenz

How did the seller of the books from Brockman, Carnarvon, obtain the books? Were they sold second hand in Carnarvon?

The user name of the book seller happens to be a quintessential name of a particular doll (not Barbie) and the profile pic appears to be that of a very young girl.

The books were listed for sale two days before the abduction.

Last edited:
The maximum-security jail is home to some of the state’s worst inmates, including Claremont killer Bradley Edwards and Dante Arthurs, whose horrific murder of an eight-year-old girl in 2006 sparked debate about bringing back the death penalty.
TK had been pulled over by police earlier in the night and taken into custody. He was questioned for about 30 hours before charges were laid.

8480c966f770358e5dcad9edf4eb5014

Casuarina Prison is considered the state’s toughest prison.

alleged-kidnapper-on-remand-in-casuarina

In the article, the video of TK spinning in the room with dolls on shelves behind him, looks legit. He's unrecognisable compared to recent pictures, his face is slimmer and more defined. He's clearly proud of the collection, imo.

How's a face filter going to work in the real world if this is the accused?
Is he going to be able to pass himself off as an Italian?
I think not
Agree with you. However the Moors occupied Italy for a couple hundred years.

Maybe he is?
Reminds me of a coffin. I could be wrong. Obviously its only speculation on my part. I wonder if the boxes or leaving packaging on could be a collectors thing with eventually making money. I don't know I haven't seen these doll collections myself but once I have some time I will look. I would like to know if they are collectors items, which could point to a monetary motive for the doll collection as well. That would make the accused aware of consequences if for monetary gain eventually. The only reason I point this out is maybe he knows what he is doing and what he wants to accomplish. MOO. All MOO.

My brother and nephews collect toys. NOT dolls.

Each birthday or Christmas my brother would buy six of the same Hess truck or GI Joe etc. They had three to play with and three saved in the box. Yes, monetary thing.

I hope this a warning to parents posting their children on SM. Children in school uniforms will show the schools, the places where parties are held or even down to a camping trip, the family car, the tent they purchased.

Please think people because your ‘friends’ are people you don’t even know.

How much information have we sleuthers obtained over the years from SM.

My husband used to collect My Little Ponies before we met.... there's a huge male community 'Bronies' who live MLP and all be it slightly odd... they're not weirdos or paedos!

People collect all kinds of things. My.brother.and nephews do.

Actually I mentioned the Ponies in the thread somewhere. Now I know the name of the group.

Thank you.

Good point, forgot about the nappies, although some on here have suggested regression. I also worried that the nappies weren’t for her and that he was preparing for another snatch for his newly created “family”. Nothing would surprise me with this case.

Good point - what SIZE nappies were they? Baby? Toddler, pre-schooler /pull-ups?

Is it true he was a friend on CS mum’s FB account watching and stalking? If so this isn’t a stranger abduction and he wasn’t there only to rob the campers.

So the turd was watching this all unfold and watching the anguish on the tv and on her FB?

Throw the book at him Danno he’s had his moment of fame in his own pathetic mind.

I’ve scanned the thread, but don’t see much about the two woman in his car when he was arrested. Is this true? They were relatives? This is one piece of this story that doesn’t make sense to me - it was midnight, where did he pick them up? I know we do not know where he was going, but when/how did he end up with these other people? TIA

No experience of Australian housing, but there isn’t anything particularly ‘fancy’ about that doll room to me. It’s a basic room with mismatched shelving units IMO.

I wonder what the hot wheelz are for? Complete different type of toy to a doll i wonder if its a just in case he has a boy over, because I had been thinking what if the child he took ended up being a boy he would be sitting in the room saying I don't like dolls,

I guess the million dollar question was what time did he arrive at the blowholes? Did he know it was CS or wad it random

I just noticed the random Hot Wheels too. It could be a doll themed edition?

Is it true he was a friend on CS mum’s FB account watching and stalking? If so this isn’t a stranger abduction and he wasn’t there only to rob the campers.

So the turd was watching this all unfold and watching the anguish on the tv and on her FB?

Throw the book at him Danno he’s had his moment of fame in his own pathetic mind.

I don't think they were friends, mum had her profile open initially and I did search his name, nothing came up.

However there is a screenshot floating round by someone else. It showed mum's profile and her followers, he was following mum's profile before it was all made private/removed/hidden.

I am still not convinced the video thats doing the rounds of him in a room with dolls is in fact his house. Could be a relatives house, could be a house he has broken into. They just said on the news that police have removed 2 lots of carpet from the house.....that pic/video of the room looks like hard flooring not carpet.
He still does not look like the type of person that would keep a clean house. Also, videos and picture of him are clearly a number of years old compared to how he looked getting on the plane. You do not stack that much weight on in just a few weeks

Possibly a deterioration in his mental health was linked to deterioration in his self care and home conditions. The FB photos, also shown in MSM , are clearly old and he looked to take care of his appearance in them. The video of him in the doll room is not a recent one either so he may have added rugs etc since. Or, if he’s moved into the tenancy in the last few years, the photos and videos of the doll room are from a previous house he lived in.

I’ve scanned the thread, but don’t see much about the two woman in his car when he was arrested. Is this true? They were relatives? This is one piece of this story that doesn’t make sense to me - it was midnight, where did he pick them up? I know we do not know where he was going, but when/how did he end up with these other people? TIA

Some articles have stated he was with an aunt and a 6 year old niece. This does make sense as a journalist questioned LE at the presser about the presence of a 6 year old child.

I do find that interesting, if he had harmless intentions and just wanted to play dress up etc, wouldn’t that have been more appropriate with a relatives child?

I’ll always remember Brett Peter Cowan, the paedophile who abducted and murdered Daniel Morcomb, stating he’d never offend against his own ‘flesh and blood’. Sex offenders have very complex motivations and behaviour and their own ‘values’ and ‘morals’ are ultimately formed to rationalise their deviancy in an attempt to minimise the impact on their victims.

Surely someone so family oriented (or fabricated family in this case) would cherish the existing family links they have?

No experience of Australian housing, but there isn’t anything particularly ‘fancy’ about that doll room to me. It’s a basic room with mismatched shelving units IMO.

I just noticed the random Hot Wheels too. It could be a doll themed edition?

Do they have Mickey D's.down under?

Only thing I could find with.Bratz and Hot.Wheels were in happy meals.

Otherwise ain't no Bratz cruising in Hot Wheels. They got their own ride.

Can't believe I just typed that.

I don't think they were friends, mum had her profile open initially and I did search his name, nothing came up.

However there is a screenshot floating round by someone else. It showed mum's profile and her followers, he was following mum's profile before it was all made private/removed/hidden.

He followed her on Instagram and Facebook - I have screenshots of it.

However, this does not mean he was stalking them. He might have followed them after the abduction.
Eitherway, it's creepy, but only one version points to a known link or premeditation.

That’s right, I actually think Mum’s profile was a business page so anyone would have had the option to follow rather than request to be friends as a personal profile set up would.

Do they have Mickey D's.down under?

Only thing I could find with.Bratz and Hot.Wheels were in happy meals.

Otherwise ain't no Bratz cruising in Hot Wheels. They got their own ride.

Can't believe I just typed that.

Haha. There were different doll brands on the shelves too though, not just Bratz, so I thought it would be one of those. Bratz just seemed to be his favourite.
My daughter had a Bratz bus that she used to push the cat around in so they’re much bigger than standard hot wheels size too.

Haha. There were different doll brands on the shelves too though, not just Bratz, so I thought it would be one of those. Bratz just seemed to be his favourite.
My daughter had a Bratz bus that she used to push the cat around in so they’re much bigger than standard hot wheels size too.

Oh I missed that. I'll check again. What kind of.dolls? Power Puff girls? Polly pocket?

It's not for me to understand. But I collect Fighting *advertiser censored*. Like roosters. New neighbors are harboring one in their garage. Nooooo I ain't gonna steal it. Oh heck no. It's illegal.

Made me realize I like the pretend kind.

Reactions: nao
I opened the zip to the care pack of my car today and noticed it no sound whatsoever.
Would this be the same to the new tents?
IMO, the slower you unzip, the less noise it would make.

Again, IMO, his heart would have been pumping pretty hard as he unzipped the tent. There was no guarantee that it would not disturb anyone.

Balls of Steel if you ask me. Does that indicate the mind of a disturbed man, or a ruthless one?

I live in Cleveland Ohio where 3 girls were held for 10 years in a house and no one knew (they eventually escaped). I believe family visited and the kidnapper kept them hidden. I just wonder if these relatives were at the house when CS was being held.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elementpro