GUILTY Australia - Terence Darrell Kelly, charged w/ abduction of 4 y.o., WA, 16 Oct 2021 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
<modsnip - quoted post removed>
One thought that's coming into my mind (and this is a very horrible thought) is that there's more people involved and helping him purchase the toys. Maybe there's a network of people who get someone to do their dirty work, someone to take the risks.

Another reason I have for this thought is the sheer amount of work involved in managing all those FB profiles and their interactions. There aren't enough hours in the day to keep on top of all that! :eek: Could there be a group of people managing that?

Last edited by a moderator:
One thought that's coming into my mind (and this is a very horrible thought) is that there's more people involved and helping him purchase the toys. Maybe there's a network of people who get someone to do their dirty work.

Another reason I have for this thought is the sheer amount of work involved in managing all those FB profiles and their interactions. There aren't enough hours in the day to keep on top of all that! :eek:
I wonder how he looked after a child its alot of work and we know he was leaving her alone so how was he looking after her when he was home plus the online world wonder how active he was online for those couple of weeks

<modsnip - quoted post removed>
One thought that's coming into my mind (and this is a very horrible thought) is that there's more people involved and helping him purchase the toys. Maybe there's a network of people who get someone to do their dirty work, someone to take the risks.

Another reason I have for this thought is the sheer amount of work involved in managing all those FB profiles and their interactions. There aren't enough hours in the day to keep on top of all that! :eek: Could there be a group of people managing that?
I think you could be onto something there

Some browsers let you log into multiple FB profiles at once with a drop down menu .. it might not have been that hard for him to interact between them that way. Instagram also allows this on your phone. I think he did all of it on his own, I think this was his own private little world.

It would have been a very traumatic experience for you. That is why when my two year old son had to go to hospital many years ago, I was lucky that I was able to stay at the hospital in the parents' section so I could be near him.
It wasn't traumatic, it was confusing but I sure as hell wasn't going to trust anyone I didn't know because I'd no idea how I had got there. I thought my parents didn't know where I was. Interesting how a young child can think in these situations.

LISTEN: Penelope Walker talks about how she came to raise a young Terence Darrell Kelly
2 hours ago
NewsDNARaw
f35bcd51fef02650416bb82a19f8a9ef

In May 2019, the year before her death, Penelope Walker have an oral history interview about her life including how she came to raise two of her grandsons alongside the boy she called Terry.

No Cookies | Herald Sun

NoCookies | The Australian

This one is pay wall im not able to read
I'll try to paraphrase it for you........

TK was taken in as a toddler, by one of the most respected Aboriginal women in the Gascoyne region, Penny Walker.

TK was raised by PW a warm and humorous woman who collected small statues of unicorns and cherished her pets.

PW was 44yrs old when in 1987 she agreed to raise TK. She called him Terry.

PW , in an oral history in an interview in 5/2019 for the state library of WA, she volunteered that in her youth she had been a heavy drinker, a domestic violence victim & that her own six biological children had been taken from her,

She considered TK a gift from god.

She raised TK in the same house as two of her biological grandchildren who were of similar age.

She gave evidence at a parliamentary inquiry about the patient travel scheme for regional Western Australians in 2014, where she explained she had multiple health problems but she was also a full-time carer for one of her two biological grandsons who suffered mental distress.

She told the inquiry she took in TK because his biological mother was a drug addict. PW said in the oral history recording: “His mum didn’t want him and she threw him away”.

Ms Walker and Mr Kelly were said to be close and locals have told The Australian he grew more withdrawn after her death in early 2020.

In the oral history interview she recounts a childhood of mission homes, abuse by priests and working on a cattle station.

With obvious pride, Ms Walker says in the recording that later in life God gave her the chance to raise three boys – her two biological grandsons ( after their mother died ) and Mr Kelly.

“This little boy, God was giving me something back into my life, what the welfare took off me, my children,” she said.

“So I had this little boy. Beautiful boy, Terry, two-year-old jet black curly hair.”

She raised the three boys together in Carnarvon.

No Cookies | Herald Sun
He told the traidsman working on the house that he had a young daughter
I can't read the rest its pay wall
I wonder if he said that to find out if the tradesman has a child too or is he just crazy
Paraphrased.....

• A tradesman who once painted the inside of the Homewest house on behalf of Western Australia’s public housing department said TK told him he had a young daughter, after seeing the room that was decorated for a little girl, with shelves lined with dolls.
  • He has been interviewed by the police
  • Investigators are also looking into a self-installed lock on an internal door, which is a violation of state safety guidelines for public housing. It appears the room could be locked from the outside.
  • Forensic police seized dolls & clouring pencils from the house
  • A camper claimed he had previously seen TK several times at the Blowholes campsite, driving a 4WD, he never saw him camp overnight.
  • It is understood his grandmother lived with him in the property before she died last year.
d68eb4bafcf8b94fda76ba33b2d1c46e

b1c91cf337326021b857f88c95ff3ba0

6c4272e8c7ae9a5c099c89eaa1fb45c6

No Cookies | Herald Sun

It's not hard to take care of a 4 year old really, when they are confined. Food, water, toys, sleep. 4 year olds aren't super dependant like a baby.

I noticed in TK's photos that he also had 'barbie heads' - where you do their hair and they are a life-size head.
It is my opinion that he was involved in grooming (not in the pedophilic sense, in the physical grooming sense) with the child.
It is also evident without question that her hair is dyed a darker shade. I don't accept that it's just the lighting because there's an image of her by the press post charges and she is in broad sunlight and her hair is darker without doubt.
Additionally, in order to go from a yellow blonde to a warm brown, you need to deposit red or it goes green or an ashy brown - given a natural trajectory of her hair darkening, it would not suddenly get a warm red hue, it would be a mousy ash brown. No lighting would make it look red, because yellow blonde hair has no red in it, it is a blue base. It is not lighting. It has definitely been coloured, IMO.
The police were asked about her hair being dyed in a press conference. They said it hadn’t.

Another article.....

Paraphrased......

• Police have been clear they do not believe CS's abduction was planned
  • Investigating the theory that TK came across CS by chance when he visited the campground to either sell drugs or look for opportunities to steal from campers or both.
  • Sources close to the investigation told The Australian that TK came to the attention of profilers working on the case because police in his hometown of Carnarvon suspected he was a petty thief and a small-time distributor of cannabis who occasionally went to the Blowholes Campground. They suspected he had been to the campsite at least once to deliver cannabis for the personal use of backpackers.
  • TK was not an obvious POI for investigators to focus on , he is not a RSO, nor did he frequent the campground
  • Being known to police put him in a large group of people identified through profiling
  • Investigation began to focus on TK when detectives received information that they will say shows one of three mobile phone towers close to the campground detected a phone registered to Mr Kelly at 3am on the day CS was abducted.
  • The Point Quobba phone tower was installed just over a year ago as part of a national phone black spot program.
  • Police believe it was Tk's phone that pinged the tower about 90 minutes after CS mother, ES, last saw her – when she gave her eldest daughter a drink of water in the tent at 1.30am – and around the time police say a motorist on North West Coastal Highway saw a car leaving the campground road and turning right towards Carnarvon.
  • A source familiar with events in the hours before Mr Kelly’s arrest said the mobile phone data was important but detectives soon found other things they believed implicated Mr Kelly. Police have not said what they are.
  • Forensics officers have been at Mr Kelly’s two-bedroom rented duplex in Carnarvon since CS was rescued there at 12.46am on Wednesday. They are expected to continue their work for at least three more days.
  • Police on Sunday took items including a large clear plastic tub into the backyard of the property and tested each item for fingerprints. On Saturday, they removed carpet from inside.
  • Police have stopped commenting on the case since Mr Kelly was charged with abduction on Thursday. On the day of Mr Kelly’s arrest, Inspector Rod Wilde – who leads the investigation – told reporters that police believed the crime was opportunistic and that Mr Kelly acted had alone.

56b46a4b71c41e0dc87cfbf08848b27e

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/na...r/news-story/b606ebbc131d2c1fd52f0b6a4c896d2f

I'll try to paraphrase it for you........

TK was taken in as a toddler, by one of the most respected Aboriginal women in the Gascoyne region, Penny Walker.

TK was raised by PW a warm and humorous woman who collected small statues of unicorns and cherished her pets.

PW was 44yrs old when in 1987 she agreed to raise TK. She called him Terry.

PW , in an oral history in an interview in 5/2019 for the state library of WA, she volunteered that in her youth she had been a heavy drinker, a domestic violence victim & that her own six biological children had been taken from her,

She considered TK a gift from god.

She raised TK in the same house as two of her biological grandchildren who were of similar age.

She gave evidence at a parliamentary inquiry about the patient travel scheme for regional Western Australians in 2014, where she explained she had multiple health problems but she was also a full-time carer for one of her two biological grandsons who suffered mental distress.

She told the inquiry she took in TK because his biological mother was a drug addict. PW said in the oral history recording: “His mum didn’t want him and she threw him away”.

Ms Walker and Mr Kelly were said to be close and locals have told The Australian he grew more withdrawn after her death in early 2020.

In the oral history interview she recounts a childhood of mission homes, abuse by priests and working on a cattle station.

With obvious pride, Ms Walker says in the recording that later in life God gave her the chance to raise three boys – her two biological grandsons ( after their mother died ) and Mr Kelly.

“This little boy, God was giving me something back into my life, what the welfare took off me, my children,” she said.

“So I had this little boy. Beautiful boy, Terry, two-year-old jet black curly hair.”

She raised the three boys together in Carnarvon.

Wow, what a difficult life she had.

I totally agree with you. That is what I expected too. At least one of them should have been a female. However, in regional areas, perhaps they have less female staff available. The media referred to all four as being fathers to make it sound reasonable perhaps.
This was my first thought too but then I suspect LE didn’t know what they were going to find and were very shocked to find CS alive and well. If they knew she was there they wouldn’t waste time rescuing her by planning who was going to go etc. just get her out ASAP. I’m sure it was just a huge shock at the time for all involved.

RSBM
It is also evident without question that her hair is dyed a darker shade. I don't accept that it's just the lighting because there's an image of her by the press post charges and she is in broad sunlight and her hair is darker without doubt.
No lighting would make it look red, because yellow blonde hair has no red in it, it is a blue base. It is not lighting. It has definitely been coloured, IMO.

She did have fair hair when she was younger. However, there are many photos on the internet, including ones with her mother, her sibling, and the entire family showing her much closer in age to the abduction. She now has auburn hair and I definitely don't believe it was dyed.

If you Google "images + her full name" you can see for yourself.

While I totally respect the officers who rescued CS, I would have thought a female officer would have been more appropriate, giving it is alleged a male had held her captive.

That's what I was thinking as well. Why couldn't they bring a female officer in, not enough of them or ? Also, I would've thought that LE would be in uniform with police written on them, maybe they were though. I didn't hear them id themselves, but again maybe they did.

Last edited:
RSBM

She did have fair hair when she was younger. However, there are many photos on the internet, including ones with her mother, her sibling, and the entire family showing her much closer in age to the abduction. She now has auburn hair and I definitely don't believe it was dyed.

View attachment 320892 View attachment 320893

If you Google "images + her full name" you can see for yourself.

I don't think it was dyed either.

Paraphrased.....

• A tradesman who once painted the inside of the Homewest house on behalf of Western Australia’s public housing department said TK told him he had a young daughter, after seeing the room that was decorated for a little girl, with shelves lined with dolls.
  • He has been interviewed by the police
  • Investigators are also looking into a self-installed lock on an internal door, which is a violation of state safety guidelines for public housing. It appears the room could be locked from the outside.
  • Forensic police seized dolls & clouring pencils from the house
  • A camper claimed he had previously seen TK several times at the Blowholes campsite, driving a 4WD, he never saw him camp overnight.
  • It is understood his grandmother lived with him in the property before she died last year.
d68eb4bafcf8b94fda76ba33b2d1c46e

b1c91cf337326021b857f88c95ff3ba0

6c4272e8c7ae9a5c099c89eaa1fb45c6

No Cookies | Herald Sun
Wonder who's 4wd it was and could he hav possibly used a car other than the one in his driveway the night he allegedly abducted

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot
Back