GUILTY Australia - Terence Darrell Kelly, charged w/ abduction of 4 y.o., WA, 16 Oct 2021 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One of my nieces posts on Instagram and FB every day with her baby daughter. However, she puts sunglasses on her baby or adds hearts to cover her face. She also only uses her first and middle names as her username. So there's little to identify either of them. However, I have still worried about this and the need for a person to post on SM every day.

If you neice posts under her real name then that's dangerous enough. Everything is traceable then. It's not the face of the child these creeps are looking at.

If you neice posts under her real name then that's dangerous enough. Everything is traceable then. It's not the face of the child these creeps are looking at.

What I meant it that she does not use her surname. She has three names and uses her first two. But I wonder about these mothers psychologically who have to post photos of children on SM every day!

ADMIN WARNING:

It has been posted on thread to use initials only when referring to CS.

All CS threads were pulled in our efforts to protect this minor child's name.

This thread was started with TK's name only as the perp so that the minor child's name would not appear in full.

We can only do so much and say it so many times. For whatever reasons, members are continuing to have their posts show this child's full name and Mods have been editing to remove the name or change to initials only.

Going forward, if initials are not used and this child's name appears in any post, the post will be deleted and the posting member will be Timed Out for a minimum 3 months or permanently banned.

People, don’t post your comings and goings public on SM and don’t put your children out there in public.

I see parents publicly put photos of their children’s first day of school in their school uniform.
THINK! Someone, everyone sees their name, face and the school they attend.
There’s weirdos who would put that photo of a child in a school uniform on the dark web for other weirdos to goggle over.

How many times do you see grandparents who put their grandchildren up as their main photo on FB?
I’m flabbergasted!
Just keep your children out of public SM. It’s world wide forever and it’s not your photo any longer.
imo.

THIS^^^^

JMVHO.

Here's the key bits I've selected from a very informative non-paywall PerthNow article on this just now

C kidnapper pleads GUILTY to crime that shocked world
'January 24, 2022 2:01PM'

'In a stunning development before magistrate Ben White in Carnarvon on Monday morning, Kelly’s lawyer revealed that the 36-year-old was ready to plea to the single charge of child stealing levelled against him.
And when that charge was put to him, the doll-obsessed loner uttered just one word: “Guilty”
Other charges faced by Kelly have been adjourned.'

'the wider public will have to wait a little longer for them to be made public, with just the bare charge against Kelly read to him via video link.
That charge was that on October 16 in Carnarvon, Terence Darrell Kelly forcibly took <modsnip to initials CS from her parents.'

'Kelly’s case will now be transferred to the District Court, in Perth, where a sentence mention hearing will be held – to determine when Kelly will actually learn his fate.
On that date, the full scale of Kelly’s crimes will be revealed — including his actions in the days leading up to the kidnap, his movements on the night, and how long he was in the Blowholes campsite.
What he did while he held C in his Tonkin Street home, and the impact on C over the 18 days she was held in Kelly’s home – as well as the effects on her immediate family — will also be considered.'

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the key bits I've selected from a very informative non-paywall PerthNow article on this just now

C kidnapper pleads GUILTY to crime that shocked world
'January 24, 2022 2:01PM'

'In a stunning development before magistrate Ben White in Carnarvon on Monday morning, Kelly’s lawyer revealed that the 36-year-old was ready to plea to the single charge of child stealing levelled against him.
And when that charge was put to him, the doll-obsessed loner uttered just one word: “Guilty”
Other charges faced by Kelly have been adjourned.'

'the wider public will have to wait a little longer for them to be made public, with just the bare charge against Kelly read to him via video link.
That charge was that on October 16 in Carnarvon, Terence Darrell Kelly forcibly took CS from her parents.'

'Kelly’s case will now be transferred to the District Court, in Perth, where a sentence mention hearing will be held – to determine when Kelly will actually learn his fate.
On that date, the full scale of Kelly’s crimes will be revealed — including his actions in the days leading up to the kidnap, his movements on the night, and how long he was in the Blowholes campsite.
What he did while he held C in his Tonkin Street home, and the impact on C over the 18 days she was held in Kelly’s home – as well as the effects on her immediate family — will also be considered.'

"And when that charge was put to him, the doll-obsessed loner uttered just one word: “Guilty”
Other charges faced by Kelly have been adjourned."

Other charges? The assault against an officer charge or something else?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot
Back