GUILTY Australia - Tia Landers, 28, tortured & killed, Brighton, QLD, 16 June 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The alleged killers held two men with Tia at gunpoint, let them witness her murder and then (I'm presuming) let them go.

So they must have been confident those witnesses wouldn't talk then?

I'd only talk if I could enter witness protection! If you'd seen what they could do I doubt you'd be putting yourself at risk of you being next! What a horrendous situation they were put in...

From October 2015:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...news-story/484df21521d41b1b9036257a2464715f?=

John Edward Harris, 43, and Linda Eileen Appleton, 42, were committed in Brisbane Magistrates Court on Friday to stand trial for the torture and murder of Ms Landers, 28.

Mr McKenzie and Mr Morgan were allegedly made to watch Ms Landers' being tortured before she was shot and killed in a different room of the home...

Mr McKenzie described Appleton as a "psycho" who wanted to kill all three of them, but Harris did not let her "because then they would have had three bodies to get rid of."

Tia Landers murder: Qld couple jailed for life over 'sadistic' killing

A Queensland couple have each been given life in prison for the sadistic torture and murder of mother-of-four Tia Landers.

Drug supplier John Edward Harris and his partner Linda Eileen Appleton were sentenced in Brisbane's Supreme Court on Friday after pleading guilty to murdering Ms Landers in a brutal and bloody encounter at their Brighton home in June 2014.

Harris will have to spend at least 27 years behind bars before being eligible for parole, while Appleton must serve at least 23 years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavakaga
Back