Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I turn my back for a moment, and look what happens.. you folks have been sleuthing like there is no tomorrow, and how utterly sickening it all is, yet so predictable, so unsurprising, so blatantly persistant have these people been, that only a murder stopped them and that not immediately... an amateur timeline..

August 2014. TheThorburns, mum and dad , are accredited as foster carers..... no one has stated as yet that the sons went thru any training, or psychiatric assessment, or even a light check around the area if any nonsense could be detected. Meanwhile , running thru this whole event the daycare run by Mum Julene is operating , with Josh , the older son as assistant.

August 2014 to January 2015. . .. Was there a placement of a foster child in this period? . I don't know. Family Services say they are so short of carers... there are plenty of kids in need of foster care, so may be there was, or maybe FS of QLD was waiting until the Thorburns moved up some list..

January 2015. 12 yr old Tia is placed with the Thorburns, Mum, Dad, Josh, 21, an injured former child care assistant, and his younger brother, Trent, 18 , a bi - sexual ( according to Rick ) dancer with mechanical trade tendencies.

October, .. Tia goes missing, from the Thorburn home and her body is found some time later on the river bank, her bag and school uniform have never been found, Rick says he drove her to school that morning. A police search is set up, statements are made, Rick and Julene and Trent and Josh are busy with their dancing and child care income stream, and flogging frankfurters around the area, helpfully giving the police advice, now and then. No foster child is placed with them .

In November 2015.. Rick advertises that he is offering placements at his home for international students over the Xmas break.. ( the international student trade is a lucrative one, and certainly an income stream to be admired ) Whether he got any answers to these advertorials, I don't know, ,it isn't impossible that he did...

April. 2016 a 56 yr old man, whose wife runs a day care centre in Logan, same place as Julene and Rick is investigated due to claims of rape of 2 sisters, 4yrs , photographing them, and also an unsubstantiated claim of the day care running wife abusing a young boy at the day care centre..

April 2016.. the Thorburns day care operation is closed down by Family services, after the Qld police notify them of criminal activity by the operators, the Thorburns...

September 2016.. Rick is arrested for the murder of Tia. Josh is arrested for perjury and perverting the course of justice, ditto Julene, and the bi- sexual dancing son, Trent is arrested for the same thing, perjury, perverting justice's course, with an added charge of incest. Rick is taken to the watchhouse and carefully doses himself with an unknown substance and is currently under 24/7 observation awaiting further questioning. Trent has been refused bail.

lots of gaps if someone could fill them in.

IMO it's important to reference when Rick came to Australia from NZ. I've seen '81 referenced. What was he up to prior?...There were many references to Ricks NZ heritage in previous days but seems that this reference is now dropped, NZ has disowned him. This could also have political motivations as NZ crims are been deported back to Kiwi reform systems from Australia. NZ is getting overwhelmed with deportees.

The Palmer family are also from New Zealand and the pall bearers were described as part of Tiahleighs Whanau - Moari word for extended family or connected community. I have a photo of him holding the coffin with the caption refencing Whanau. Will try to upload.

Wondering if Tiahleigh was part of the kinship program that works within foster care framework and those incest charges do have relevence? Just a hunch. Rick is in her Whanau, Palmers and Thornburns both from NZ. Perhaps coincidence but worth the mention. Either way I still call ig rape. A 12 y.o child and a 19 year old man. I suspect Tiah was not safe with other Thornburn family members either, especially if Rick is known to have raped the 11 and 4 y.o.

The courier mail newspaper reported a NZ man was arrested earlier this year on rape charges. An 11 y.o and her 4 y.o sister were abused at a family home running a daycare scheme. It doesn't state names however fits timeline and too coincidental to be anyone else. http://www.redlandcitybulletin.com....e/news-story/9ed5e85050a2387b7c1f7e55f5c06c0e

Trent was working with minor in AND out of the home. He was a dance instructor and Tiah attended the dance school he worked at. It's now become subsciber only but here is the link.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sub...dc69b0cf963044a56a049b337dd&memtype=anonymous

Rick had been interviewed by investigators at the Star Chamber over several months. They seem to operate seperately to Police Force which is important as Foster Care System seems to not always be answerable to Australian Law. Very bizaar. Again another subscriber report. Sorry. I don't havd access but I know some here do. What I find interesting is the rate at which articles, references to facts previously publicly accesable are now heavily edited or under subscription. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sub...8338b0aeed0e18e978715069a78&memtype=anonymous

More gaps to fill in, IMO.

Why was the sale that vehicle the catalyst for LE to pounce. Why couldn't they impound it for testing while it was owned by Frankfurt Flogger?

The big fire sale is telling that they were on the move. Records show they were renting @ $480.00 per week & I'm wondering if LE was informed if they put their notice into the agents.

They could have cut their loses, walked away during the night and took off if they were going to run but they took their time, maybe they thought they were home and hosed, nothing to worry about daaarl. I say well done Cindy!

Nah, they knew the breadwinning Frankfurt Flogger was going on a looong holiday. No more daycare or foster children for that income stream. All gone.

Dance school - PCYC. Same one Tiahleigh attended! 😠Stay tuned - that coukd get pulled soon, too. PcYC desperate to maintain wholesome reputation but they have a long history of employing staff who turn out to be rapists and peadophiles.

I don't think they even know that it was pills. I saw "an unknown substance" listed multiple times - could have been anything. Household chemicals etc is the kind of thing I'm thinking - but he probably had a stockpile of opiates from the "back injury" too.

Police ethical standards investigation how he got the pills into custody?

Just wow.

<snipped>
Wondering if Tiahleigh was part of the kinship program that works within foster care framework and those incest charges do have relevence? Just a hunch. Rick is in her Whanau, Palmers and Thornburns both from NZ. Perhaps coincidence but worth the mention. Either way I still call ig rape. A 12 y.o child and a 19 year old man. I suspect Tiah was not safe with other Thornburn family members either, especially if Rick is known to have raped the 11 and 4 y.o.
<snipped>

What do you mean about the incest charges having relevance?

I think the reason why he has been charged with incest as opposed to something else is that it is the crime which carries the harshest penalty in Queensland. Just because he is charged with incest doesn't mean he DIDN'T rape her. Incest also includes rape of a family member.

I think the reason why he has been charged with incest as opposed to something else is that it is the crime which carries the harshest penalty in Queensland. Just because he is charged with incest doesn't mean he DIDN'T rape her. Incest also includes rape of a family member.

I get that.

Why was the sale that vehicle the catalyst for LE to pounce. Why couldn't they impound it for testing while it was owned by Frankfurt Flogger?
<snipped>

I *think* it seems that the actual catalyst was the bio mum posting that the car seized belonged to the foster dad.

It is RAPE and its horrendous. I did say above it is rape. Exploring incest given the NZ connections there's a possibility they COULD be somehow related (besides obviously been foster siblings). However the harsher the charge the better as he needs to serve maximum time. Thinking about Care and Kinship programs in Australia and how it's all corrupt. We won't see this in MSM of course. There are so many children in these programs, so vulnerable. Palmer family seem to know a lot about the Thornburns. I just wonder if they had a history in NZ. If you've ever been to NZ you'd know it could be highly likely.

What do you all think about the African families house that was searched?

Where does that fit into the timeline?

Bi sexual dancers don't really hang out with African boys and the family had been at the house for years.

I hate to think it but what if the police were not investing until those charges appeared?

It is RAPE and its horrendous. I did say above it is rape. Exploring incest given the NZ connections there's a possibility they COULD be somehow related (besides obviously been foster siblings). However the harsher the charge the better as he needs to serve maximum time. Thinking about Care and Kinship programs in Australia and how it's all corrupt. We won't see this in MSM of course. There are so many children in these programs, so vulnerable. Palmer family seem to know a lot about the Thornburns. I just wonder if they had a history in NZ. If you've ever been to NZ you'd know it could be highly likely.

It's classed as incest because under Queensland law, foster brothers and sisters are considered the same as blood relatives. I doubt they will find that Tiah was biologically related to the foster family...is that what you're suggesting?

I'm not attacking you, I'm simply unsure of the point you're making and am seeking clarification. I'm not sure where I said it wasn't rape?

OK, thought I might have been missing your point :)

Very complex isn't it. I just find it suss that NZ media 'disown' Thornburns. Up until a few days ago he was described as NZ National. Everythings getting edited to cover things up! As fishy as the Tyrrell case.

Bi sexual dancers don't really hang out with African boys and the family had been at the house for years.

I hate to think it but what if the police were not investing until those charges appeared?

That's a bit of a generalisation! Who says bisexual dancers don't hang out with African boys. Wowsers....

Besides that the Thorburns sold up, moved on. African family were known to live there and became local speculation when house was seen to be raided. I doubt the African family have anything to do with it besides unknowingly moving into a murder scene. They either bought it or rented after Rick and Co vacated. Usually real estate agents don't say btw this is where the murdered girl lived.....

I was thinking about that last night. It doesn't seem to be a property related to the Thorburns - here's the article to refresh my memory! Also on this link, at the bottom, is a timeline of the Tia case.

EDIT: Now I'm not sure if this is what you were referring to; I'm not sure about an African family, this says it was vacant. I'm a bit confused as to which property this is now...

March 23, 2016

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ice-search-logan-address-20160323-gnpgxa.html

"A property is being searched in Waterford believed to be linked to the disappearance of Tiahleigh Palmer.

Several officers are at the address on Logan Reserve Road conducting forensic examinations of the site"

I'm not attacking you, I'm simply unsure of the point you're making and am seeking clarification. I'm not sure where I said it wasn't rape?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know you're not attacking me. We're discussing. Lol - did not think you said it wasn't rape either. I think we both agree it was rape and understand why incest charges laid however I'm curious to know if there were historical connections with the two NZ families. Perhaps relating my query to the incest charge wasn't the smoothest on my part.

They strip search you and make sure you are not hiding anything in orifices. Bend or squat and cough scenario Standard procedure hence the investigation.

So either he hid something high up in his colon before he was arrested or someone helped him

Or he took them before being detained and they didn't 'kick in' until later maybe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's really not a generalisation in Logan. These people moved in two completely different worlds. Even dance styles and schools would be different. There are well defined tribes pockets and gangs in the area. It really wasn't an ignorant comment.There is no connection enough to show any collusion. Perhaps I worded what I was trying to say wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro