Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there ever was a truer statement - those school chaplains are the most useless effing things that walked the planet. Teachers rampantly avoid them because they want to talk about how wonderful they are and how important they are. They DO NOTHING except eat up tax payers money. Any teacher and I mean ANY teacher would do their utmost and take a kid directly to safety if they were in danger, and these chaplains who have this edict of helping the needy DO NOTHING and I can tell you would never approach anyone if a kid was in trouble - they have no intellect to deal with a dangerous relational situation within a family or school environs.

first question they should be asked, is who's living at home with you now? and who does this young girl have to share a bathroom with?.... how many adult males live in the family home, and you know, it really doesn't matter that they went to Hills, it matters how many of them are in the house...

I so agree Trooper! Especially young girl hitting puberty sharing a bathroom with males, needing privacy and female guidance on what to do with these new problems. Can you imagine asking Lizard Lady for help?

Honestly this tender age should be treated with so much more respect and care from these agencies.
Cast our memories back...no matter how much sex education we had it was a maddening time for a young girl.
The cramps alone were frightening.

C'mon! Tiahleigh should not have gone through these problems alone. It looks to me she went through hell!

if you take this apart a bit, he is telling Tia off. this message, is to the dead Tia.. ... he can actually step aside from what has been done, and throw himself into the part of the cranky foster father with a rebellious foster child, some of the things he forgot to say when he was murdering her.. ( suffocation takes quite some time, it isn't quick) ... ....

Yep, victim blaming. It happens all the time. Baden-Clay, Adrian Bayley, that Gittany git and the list goes on. It's something the police pick up on immediately when a POI or suspect starts to blame or degrade the victim.

Poor Tia. After all the Morcombes have contributed to the community with children's safety first ~ and this little girl was trying to use her voice as best she could to get the help she desperately needed. As a community, we haven't practiced what has been preached. Tia's legacy will be for kids who are in her situation and possibly adults might start listening to the coded words from these kids and actually do something to help kids in need....

I so agree Trooper! Especially young girl hitting puberty sharing a bathroom with males, needing privacy and female guidance on what to do with these new problems. Can you imagine asking Lizard Lady for help?

Honestly this tender age should be treated with so much more respect and care from these agencies.
Cast our memories back...no matter how much sex education we had it was a maddening time for a young girl.
The cramps alone were frightening.

C'mon! Tiahleigh should not have gone through these problems alone. It looks to me she went through hell!

BBM: I agree TGY. I'm sure we can all remember being 12 and that goes for our male members as well.

I wonder how much time Cindy was allowed to spend with Tiahleigh during these 10 months. Do they allow regular visits or phone calls for foster children?
I wonder what horrible threats were made by foster family to Tiahleigh if she told anyone what was going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Given 60% of funding comes from donations and the Australian Government contributes $60,000,000 annually ($245,300,000 nationally over four year period) that means the program recieves $36,000,000 from private donations! Holy cash cow!!

"Our work is made possible thanks in part to the Australian Government, but largely because of the support of generous Australians.

Our community funding accounts for almost 60% of our income. Government funding employs a chaplain for less than two days a week.

Some of our chaplaincy services are provided under the National School Chaplaincy Program and have been partially funded by the Australian Government Department of Education.The views expressed on our website do not necessarily represent the views of the Australian Government Department of Education."

https://www.suqld.org.au/donate

I saw a video of that person speaking (with her face blurred out) and do not recall her saying 'at school'. She said Tia was asking many people if she could stay, if I recall correctly.

Oh God this is breaking my heart....

Let alone not being able to use the bathroom because hairbro is in there for hours playing with hair product, flexing and taking selfies.

I wonder how much time Cindy was allowed to spend with Tiahleigh during these 10 months. Do they allow regular visits or phone calls for foster children?
I wonder what horrible threats were made by foster family to Tiahleigh if she told anyone what was going on.

I've been wondering how this works with timeline, too. Was it Cindy who first raised alarms?

IMO they deserve prison time.

I totally agree.
We are all expected to take responsibility for our behaviour. So why are they not held to account for their actions.
The consequences of their actions are felt by the most vulnerable ~ and Tiah suffered to the max.
It would be justice for them held to account to the max (I don't see it somehow) but I would love it to happen.
IMO Making them accountable is the only way this corrupt system will ever be accountable. IMOO

I saw a video of that person speaking (with her face blurred out) and do not recall her saying 'at school'. She said Tia was asking many people if she could stay, if I recall correctly.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/qld/a/326...ibility-he-obtained-pills-after-arrest/#page1

A week before Tiahleigh Palmer was reported missing, she had left school with this woman's niece.

They caught a bus to her house and a scared Tia did not want to leave.

She told the woman at the time she was in trouble at school and also said she feared what would await her at home.

Sorry I took so long to get back to you, dinner and children needed attention :)

I've been wondering how this works with timeline, too. Was it Cindy who first raised alarms?

She should have been able to speak to Cindy on the phone (landline) at least once a day. Also, visits would have been pretty regular (at least once a fortnight) possibly once a week if reunification was on the cards...This is all dependent upon the actual circumstances of the childs removal and the assessors judgement. But, from what I have read (believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see lol) it appears that Cindy was not a direct threat in anyway to Tia's development and was proving herself in the laws eyes. there was no court order that parent and child could not maintain contact? unless someone has read something different. Also, most kids were allowed to get phone credit as part of their pocket money and there would be no reason why Tia could not maintain contact with her mum via mobile phone. Once again, it goes back to what you said regarding fear and what these germs told Tia to make her so afraid of them...

This filth RT must get life. LIFE! No parole. To die in prison.

Police will allege Rick Thorburn used the car to drive his young foster daughter’s lifeless body from his home, where he is alleged to have killed her, to the banks of the Pimpama River, where her decaying body was found a week later by fishermen.

After her death, he sold the car online.

Cindy Palmer learned the car once belonged to the Thorburn family through a third party

http://www.news.com.au/national/que...r/news-story/ff2d1805c743f1d1cf99d8ef6fec8d83

See the Queensland Government "When a Child is Missing" report for an accurate timeline.

https://www.qfcc.qld.gov.au/sites/default/files/For professionals/when-a-child-is-missing-report.pdf

Thanks, Possumheart.

So her mother was called. The day she went missing, I hope. 😵

I recall when Tiah first went missing and it was her distraught mother that pushed for her daughter to be found.

This report outlines this. Yes, she was reported missing by carers but only after she was not found at school.

Someone made a comment in a previous post that Tiahleigh was streetwise and mature?? for her age. If this was true, I shudder to think what horrific lies or threats may have been made to stop her from talking about exactly what was going on

This filth RT must get life. LIFE! No parole. To die in prison.

Police will allege Rick Thorburn used the car to drive his young foster daughter’s lifeless body from his home, where he is alleged to have killed her, to the banks of the Pimpama River, where her decaying body was found a week later by fishermen.

After her death, he sold the car online.

Cindy Palmer learned the car once belonged to the Thorburn family through a third party

http://www.news.com.au/national/que...r/news-story/ff2d1805c743f1d1cf99d8ef6fec8d83

Does anyone know if it was listed for sale prior to Tiahleighs murder? Suggests a level of premeditation.

calendar.jpg

so the weekly planner in the background suggests this pic was taken in February 2015, given that the 1st of the month is a Sunday. Tiahleigh was with the foster family for 10 months right? so this would have been taken several weeks in to her stay.

What is written in on the 13th? My eyes tell me it is "SYCO"? perhaps this was a scheduled Friday appointment? Or maybe just indicating Friday 13th? who knows

Oh God this is breaking my heart....

Same here tgy. Tialeigh reminds me so much of my granddaughter when she was 12 and I know that if anyone had ever laid a hand on her I would have killed them! I'd be the one doing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member