Australia - Toyah Cordingley, 24, body found on beach, 22 October 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the small bits of information/facts I've read, it appears this was a sexually motivated crime. That to me, rules out a domestic homicide and points more toward a stranger or an acquaintance who may have felt rejected by Toyah, committing this. I would more likely guess it is someone she was familiar with, lives close by her, who also knows her dog and her routine.

As has been previously stated if they thought the person was a risk to the public on the loose and or a traveller the warnings would be out, public safety is paramount and the duty of care of the police would make sure they made everyone aware. I think we have to have a look at the information they are freely giving against against the information available, the important information hidden on one a relationship in her life which no one can provide a straight up answer. A case is being built and all the evidence is being put together piece by piece to make sure that this person is unquestionably charged. Police these days have the hardest job I feel sorry for them.

As has been previously stated if they thought the person was a risk to the public on the loose and or a traveller the warnings would be out, public safety is paramount and the duty of care of the police would make sure they made everyone aware. I think we have to have a look at the information they are freely giving against against the information available, the important information hidden on one a relationship in her life which no one can provide a straight up answer. A case is being built and all the evidence is being put together piece by piece to make sure that this person is unquestionably

Has the family said how they found out Toyah was missing? I was reading something before which I can't find again, Vanessa said something like, "when we heard Toyah was missing. . . ." As if maybe Toyah was actually reported missing before they knew anything about it?

I spoke to a man at a garage sale on Saturday morning who told me he’d been in Townsville fishing with his mate who owns a boat up there. He also did a drive and stayed up the coast.
Blah blah blah.....

All the while I was thinking OMG it could’ve been him. :eek:

Has the family said how they found out Toyah was missing? I was reading something before which I can't find again, Vanessa said something like, "when we heard Toyah was missing. . . ." As if maybe Toyah was actually reported missing before they knew anything about it?

Toyah's mother said that she was reported missing by her BF - her next statement was 'When I found out" - not sure how she found out but doesn't sound like the BF advised them.

Toyah's mother said that she was reported missing by her BF - her next statement was 'When I found out" - not sure how she found out but doesn't sound like the BF advised them.
That's it, and that's what I thought. I guess Vanessa might have been uncontactable at the time and BF spoke to stepfather and other family members, so she heard about it from them.

Yeah. Sit while I rape and kill your owner?
Yep, but we don’t know whether whatever happened to her happened anywhere near the dog. I think it’s pointless attributing any character assumption on the dog when we have no idea what she’s like. I used to have German Shepherds who’d sit on my knee like puppies and let anyone pay them. Some dogs are just dopey (meant in the nicest way - I love dogs). The way it’s been described that the dog was tied up doesn’t sound very nice, but we also have no idea who tied her. Maybe Toyah in a panic, maybe a random, maybe the murderer/s.

<modsnip - quoted post and reference to it removed>

Article was dated 24th October and if you read the caption under the photo of them having a beer, it says:

A picture taken last week of Marco Heidenreich (left) was shared to social media on Tuesday, as friends rallied around the grieving man just days after his girlfriend, 24-year-old Toyah Cordingley, was brutally murdered on Wangetti Beach on Sunday.

Friends rally around boyfriend of Toyah Cordingley, 24, murdered on Wangetti Beach | Daily Mail Online

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member