Australia - Toyah Cordingley, 24, body found on beach, 22 October 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the sides of the hole keep falling in before you get any depth.

So Jennifer do you think he had a shovel?
Does that mean it was premeditated?
If he did have a shovel then why didn’t he kill the dog as well? That would’ve been easy...easier than killing an untied human.

Or did he have no animosity toward the dog, maybe he loved the dog.

On several occasions now we’ve found out after the fact that the cops were reading our sleuthing.
It’s a perfect example of ‘two heads are better than one’.

The cops ask for any information large or small to do with a crime and with the way we can upend information then turn it inside out, it could be an ‘ahhh haaa’ moment the cops have been looking for.

Again Websleuths have been mentioned recently in MSM in helping solve a crime.
‘Well-dressed man’ mystery in murders

I think it would depend on where she was actually ‘buried’. I’d say at the bottom of a sand dune, that would be easy enough to just push sand over someone - so no ‘hole digging’ required. Also, depending on their timing, they may have had ample time to make it look ‘believable’. We used to do that on the beach a lot as kids - up to your shoulders or so (as fun obviously), not in sand dunes, just on the beach. If there were two of them, it’s probably a pretty easy thing to do.

So Jennifer do you think he had a shovel?
Does that mean it was premeditated?
If he did have a shovel then why didn’t he kill the dog as well? That would’ve been easy...easier than killing an untied human.

Or did he have no animosity toward the dog, maybe he loved the dog.
Shovel or not, I don't think that he would have been able to bury her in sand. I live 100 metres from the beach and when I had to have my old dog put down my neighbour dug a grave for him and took him from me when I got back from the vets and buried him. He had off cuts of colourbond lying beside the grave which I imagine he used to shore up the sides.

There’s something significant about those two dogs.
It’s a strange coincidence that one ran away and the other was tied up...

I’d like to know how protective that dog really was or was it a big teddy bear.

One of Toyah’s last posts on FB was something to the effect that it doesn’t matter how rich you are how it’s you treat animals.
Was someone showing cruelty.

Shovel or not, I don't think that he would have been able to bury her in sand. I live 100 metres from the beach and when I had to have my old dog put down my neighbour dug a grave for him and took him from me when I got back from the vets and buried him. He had off cuts of colourbond lying beside the grave which I imagine he used to shore up the sides.

I totally agree with you Jennifer.

I think it would depend on where she was actually ‘buried’. I’d say at the bottom of a sand dune, that would be easy enough to just push sand over someone - so no ‘hole digging’ required. Also, depending on their timing, they may have had ample time to make it look ‘believable’. We used to do that on the beach a lot as kids - up to your shoulders or so (as fun obviously), not in sand dunes, just on the beach. If there were two of them, it’s probably a pretty easy thing to do.
I agree about dunes, but the sand on the beach has some moisture in it.

One of Toyah’s last posts on FB was something to the effect that it doesn’t matter how rich you are how it’s you treat animals.
I think there is too. I just can't see what it is.

toyahs dog at the funeral looked like a pleasant friendly big teddy bear, big sniley face and eager to please look about her, beautiful dog

Cops work from the inside out.
I recall poor Tom Meagher when brown paper bags were being taken from the unit BUT the cops made a statement that he was not a POI.

So in Toyah’s case they’ve been through the family, if there was any fighting and if there are any suspicions within.

This recent activity with the vehicles could be someone known.

I’m intrigued no journalists have been aggressive enough to shove a mic under someone’s nose. They’re either well mannered in QLD or don’t know anything either.

B

Toyah only had one dog with her that day on the beach, Indie, the large dog present at the funeral.
The other dog belonging to M was the dog that went missing that same night, not too far away, and was featured in M's facebook post. That dog was named Jersey, and was either with M or friends of M according to his facebook post. Still very coincidental.

toyahs dog at the funeral looked like a pleasant friendly big teddy bear, big sniley face and eager to please look about her, beautiful dog
Just a guess but did the predator leave and then come back later that night knowing the body was undiscovered. Burying someone in the dry sand could be no more than when as a child you bury your legs in the sand, no shovel or tools are needed for that.

I’ve noticed everyone is heavily tattooed except Toyah.
Not that it matters diddly but is any of them a tattooist?
I don’t recall ever seeing a mother, step f, BF with sleeves and tatts up to their chins.

Just looking for the common denominator.

I agree... am back to despairing about some imminent good news :( I’m also back to wondering whether it’s the two panicked young guys in the Ute and they are trying to fit their version of events? Couldn’t that kind of fit with timeline? Possibly locals too. Who’d be that panicked about a flat tyre.
The two panicked guys in the ute have been interviewed and cleared of involvement. They were following another car when they blew their tyres and were worried they were going to lose the car of friends ahead of them. They were very transparent with police and cleared not long after the report.

I’ve noticed everyone is heavily tattooed except Toyah.
Not that it matters diddly but is any of them a tattooist?
I don’t recall ever seeing a mother, step f, BF with sleeves and tatts up to their chins.

Just looking for the common denominator.
Toyahs mother and stepfather were close friends of a local tattoo artist, who hosted a tattoos for Toyah fundraiser day not long ago. They tattooed sunflowers and quotes from Toyahs facebook and raised around $20000 for her family.
You obviously haven't been to Cairns
There is a tonne of inked folk here!

Toyahs mother and stepfather were close friends of a local tattoo artist, who hosted a tattoos for Toyah fundraiser day not long ago. They tattooed sunflowers and quotes from Toyahs facebook and raised around $20000 for her family.
You obviously haven't been to Cairns
There is a tonne of inked folk here!

Don't think Cairns has the market on Ink, there are Inked people everywhere these days.

No matter how hard I try, I cannot move on from the 2 guys in the white ute with a flat tyre. The witness was extremely sceptical of their story, especially about the cause of the flat tyre. He said it was torn from the inside, like they had reversed over a rock. But the 2 men said it happened on the highway. He also stated they were extremely agitated, this was about 4.30pm only a couple of k's from southern entrance on the day of Toyah's murder. He also stated they looked like they were in their 20's, scruffy and camping gear looked like it had been just thrown in and not tied down. There story why they were stressed was because they were following another car and feared they would get lost. Hello all roads lead to Cairns. And find someone in their twenty's who doesn't have a mobile, even though Wangetti appears to be a black spot, surely there would be some coverage towards Cairns. And if they were following another vehicle why did the lead vehicle not stop to help them. As I am not signed up to any QLD papers, I do not know what has been reported locally. if you type "police interview agitated men" you can read via Daily Mail Uk and 1 aussie pub online. Timeline certainly fits. Pictures of Toyahs car at Wangetti show 3 white tags on back drivers side door and I think two on drivers door. It also shows large paw marks on both these areas. Seems Indie has bounded up the beach ready to get in the car. This is why I think there are 2 perps. They have been camping there and seen Toyah. One has stalled her while the other has attended to the dog.
Then I believe "things" went to far for one and they have a conscious or have come down from what they were taking and couldnt cope with what went down and maybe cracked..
Hence the divers search and time frame of 5.02 5.07 pm.
In the Uk's paper story they stated that the police have interviewed the two men saying "they gave us a version of their movements that day and we have checked their story out". Doesnt sound like a convincing, we have ticked them off the list, to me. Witness said he did not notice any visible injuries on them, but he was very suspicious that their story did not add up.
I am very interested in car 30 in update 8, White 4wd ute with 2 people in it, passenger seems to have no shirt on. Also gear in back that looks very haphazard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member