Australia - Toyah Cordingley, 24, body found on beach, 22 October 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip - quoted post removed>
i think that bf and friend sharing a drink photo from fb had been taken from an earlier event before toyahs death, msm just used it out of context?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would hate to be in M' shoes. If he is innocent he has lost someone he had serious feelings for and would be severely grieving while being hounded. How many people would have searched is name on SM. Chinese whispers would be rampant. I would suspect he would be one POI, been interviewed, given DNA, grilled again of his movements on that day. Then we have not only local gossip and scenarios, he has to go through innuendos on sites like us.
<modsnip - not victim friendly>

Police MUST HAVE SOME DNA. Hence the call for locals to be tested.
So,I am a nobody but, it tells me, the DNA they found is from a person close too Toyah. Or a first time offender. MOO.
Also the divers search. I only imagine they would be looking for her phone. Maybe clothes and whatever else may have still had DNA on them. But as most think, on here it was her phone and pings they were trying to locate.
I still believe there were 2 perps. one looked after the dog and the other Toyah. Do we even know if Toyah went for her walk or was she attacked shortly after she got there. I am thinking NO RANDOM, but a person/persons who knew her movements and camped out their waiting.

if some local had his eye on toyah, he would know all her daily habits, where she lived and worked etc, her weekend routine of the markets and taking her dog to wangetti etc
police were asking for info from people who had seen her at the markets, so it could be someone there she had commented small talk to?

<modsnip - not victim friendly> If she was buried, is it odd someone actually found her with no one else around? Obviously we don’t know what it looked like, or whether it was an obvious mound/scratched up sand/ etc... just another thought...

In week one I knew Toyah's body was found at Wangetti Beach. Apparently in sand dunes.
Well into week six I know about the same.

I have seen a police fishing expedition for cars.
I wonder if the murderer rode a trail bike. You can get to a lot of places on those.

If there was two perpetrators there is a better chance of one talking; if only you can find them.
I tend to believe there was one.

I wonder when the police will give their next update?

Not necessary one other than her boyfriend. What if they did break up which has been reported. And had not been intimate. We do not know can only conjecture. DNA from M may be suspicious depending on where it was found on Toyah, if they were in fact broken up.
All I can hope for is since DNA has really been used not many cases do not give up DNA.
Unless Toyah was 'nullified" ASAP I believe as anyone would, she would try as hard as she could to stop what was going on.

Hi Mystery. That's why for me its 2 perps. I believe someone saw something at Lake Placid occur or someone feels guilty but cannot give everything up. I have a few mates with dog breeds like Indie. Oh yes they are BIG babies and sooks. BUT stir them up or muck around and
grab one of their owners or kids even if you know them they get flighty. That is why IMO she did not actually get to go for the walk. But a person/persons were waiting for her by chance to turn up at Wangetti.

<modsnip - quoted post removed>
I know what you mean. It’s frustrating and Toyah’s murder so horrific. I can’t imagine how her loved ones feel.

<modsnip - not victim friendly>
In M’s favor, police have said he’s not a suspect and so there must not be any obvious and compelling evidence that points at him.
For me, a few extra details re relationship status and living arangements etc would go a long way. But if they were in the throes of a break-up, that might complicate matters and a bit of speculation along those lines kind of tips his behaviour into the normal range....for eg: Perhaps Toyah was expected in PD after the walk at Wangetti to visit the pets they shared and she did not arrive when expected. If the relationship was on the rocks, M as an ex, might not have felt he had the right to try find out where she was...pride/indignation kicking in? So he goes off walking a Spring Falls and while there, loses his dog. He returns home, Toyah has still not turned up and so he calls her folks. It makes sense the if the plan was for her folks to retrace her normal trip north and see if she has, for eg, a flat tire in a carpark someplace and for M to stay in PD waiting for her to show. <modsnip - not victim friendly>

<modsnip - removed quoted post and reference to it>
I guess not knowing the extent of her injuries either... she looked to be pretty small, so maybe someone clocked her in the face, which would be ‘visible and violent’ and then she fell and hit her head on the rocks on the beach? Like that surgeon who died recently after being punched and then falling and hitting his head at the hospital. Or if it was more visible and violent than that might be some other hardened criminal perp...

All the assumptions of posts regarding her father stating, "Toyah was messed up", are that he meant she was badly injured when he found her. What about if he meant she was messed up emotionally. M and T had been together for 3 years. What if one or the other decided, I think they are the one. Think they are both mid twenties. However I need to make sure. So lets have some space. In so meeting a new person, which has been mentioned on here. Then after a few weeks of passion That person decides, no I don't need this. But the new beau cannot accept being scorned.
Just the ramblings of an middle aged Fogey, enjoying a couple of cold ones.
And hoping for an arrest or news ASAP.

Toyahs boyfriend loved and adored her,they shared a house together and were both animal lovers, he would be too distraught to speak to the media same applies to her immediate family, this is a brutual senseless crime, and the detectives working on this case would be highly skilled and they know what they are doing, they will eventually crack this case, but it may take time.

The posts about this case are really slowing down. Yes it is disheartening. But is that going to help find out what ACTUALLY happened to Toyah. Who could easily be, our daughter, sister, niece, cousin or grand daughter. Remember anything that is written on this forum is being monitored. Even if someones off grid thoughts or idea gives the LE's an idea or a different avenue to pursue we are doing what we are on here for.
DO NOT GIVE UP ON TOYAH PLEASE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member