Australia - Toyah Cordingley, 24, body found on beach, 22 October 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG ... what have MSM done?? Now authorities are supposed to find this guy in a country of 1.339 BILLION people (yes, that is the population of India, in 2017!) A lot harder to do that when he, no doubt, has now heard that they are after him. :(

OMG ... what have MSM done?? Now authorities are supposed to find this guy in a country of 1.339 BILLION people (yes, that is the population of India, in 2017!) A lot harder to do that when he, no doubt, has now heard that they are after him. :(

I would think that he already knew they were looking for him, they would have interviewed friends and family over the last two weeks, so he must of had a heads up, surely?

Plus, the guy will presumably argue that he won't get a fair trial in Australia, and MSM anticipating guilt will be grist to that.

Very disturbing the POI is a nurse!!
To go from a person who is activity working in caring and helping people to what he did to Toyah is scary! I doubt this was his first attack/crime on a female.

Extradition Treaty between Australia and the Republic of India if anyone is interested to read
Extradition (India) Regulations 2010

Thanks disturbed. I hope the media in India get his picture out soon & he is found.

Queensland police condemn reports of Toyah Cordingley murder 'key suspect'

Family 'pissed off', says they weren't informed
In its report on Saturday night, Seven News said "potential forensic evidence" linked the Indian man to the murder scene at Wangetti Beach.

"Seven News learnt of this breakthrough about two weeks ago but we chose not to report it out of respect for Toyah's family and for the ongoing police investigation," reporter Sarah Greenhalgh said.

"Late this afternoon, detectives informed Toyah's parents of these developments."

But Ms Cordingley's stepfather Darren Gardiner criticised the media reports in a social media post on Sunday, saying the family had not been told.

Photo: Ms Cordingley's stepfather said the family were not told about the key suspect. (Supplied: Queensland Police Service)

"Every single development in this investigation QPS have come to visit us and give us the best update they can before the information goes to media so we can be prepared," he said.

“Police are reportedly working to track the movements of the Indian man, who is believed to have travelled to Cairns on the day of the murder, and link his DNA to the crime scene.“
New revelation made in Toyah Cordingley's murder as prime suspect Indian male nurse flees country | Daily Mail Online

DNA linked to Crime scene!!

I wonder why they had his DNA on file? If he already had a record, surely he couldn't work as a professional Nurse.

I'm getting an impression that he may have trawled the beaches on weekends in hopes of carrying out his deviant fantasies.

I wonder why they had his DNA on file? If he already had a record, surely he couldn't work as a professional Nurse.

I'm getting an impression that he may have trawled the beaches on weekends in hopes of carrying out his deviant fantasies.
I don't read that as saying they have his DNA on file. I think it means they're trying to track him so as to collect his DNA and confirm a match with the crime scene.

It’s just so sad and senseless. Poor Toyah - what an horrific ordeal for all involved. I wonder if he had family here? Did someone see him and report him as having bites and scratch marks? And why didn’t Police act earlier then? If they could match DNA - how long does that all take? If he supposedly left the country the night of her murder, then you’d think someone saw him that same day and reported him for the bites and scratches... so wouldn’t they have alerted authorities to get him at the other end? Or maybe the person who reported him didn’t do it straight away. Ugggghhh :(

It’s just so sad and senseless. Poor Toyah - what an horrific ordeal for all involved. I wonder if he had family here? Did someone see him and report him as having bites and scratch marks? And why didn’t Police act earlier then? If they could match DNA - how long does that all take? If he supposedly left the country the night of her murder, then you’d think someone saw him that same day and reported him for the bites and scratches... so wouldn’t they have alerted authorities to get him at the other end? Or maybe the person who reported him didn’t do it straight away. Ugggghhh :(
I think it was mentioned people in India saw the bites and scratches MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members