Australia - Toyah Cordingley, 24, body found on beach, 22 October 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you I found the link to his page but it seems to be an old account.
Yes, I also think the link with the pitbulls is his account, but that he might have changed contents/settings. But someone has replied to his pitbull post only 6 weeks ago.

There are two posts of the same picture. Two different hospital foundations shared the photo. One links his name and one doesn’t. Perhaps the one you saw was the one without the link?

No, I saw both and the link has been added in the last 24 hours. I think the person who tagged it (if you hover over the tag it tells you who), was trying to point people to a suspected murderer incorrectly.

You mean the page with the pitbull as his photo? I think it is him, but he made a new account which I can't find.

No, I was referring to a hospital photo :) Someome suggested trying Rajwiinder raj Singh (not sure if double ii) but it still worked

Well I have the one linked from the photo going around. And I found his second account. Not 100% sure it’s him but why else would it be linked to that exact picture that we know for sure is him?
I really think someone changed his name in that pic (tagged someone else) - south aussie pointed it out that the name has changed since yesty :) MOO

Odd. Well there are a handful I found that could be him but not certain so I won’t post. I’m sure the real one will surface if he has any social media.

Here's a pic of where the Courier Mail said is his hometown (top) & where he fled from there, after arriving (bottom) which is so close to the Pakistani border :eek:

I think if you have looked at the courier mail once, in a day (?) it puts up a paywall. has anyone noticed that? Still have the link on my phone if anyone wants it

Attachments

• amristar.png
    amristar.png
    265.4 KB · Views: 28
pretty amazing police work catching this man, sounds like it was mostly through triangulating his and toyahs phones, and cctv footage, i hope hes caught really quickly!
he could be the person police asked public to report who has been making women feel uncomfortable along this stretch of coast for the last 2 years!

pretty amazing police work catching this man, sounds like it was mostly through triangulating his and toyahs phones, and cctv footage, i hope hes caught really quickly!
he could be the person police asked public to report who has been making women feel uncomfortable along this stretch of coast for the last 2 years!

The joys of modern technology huh? Sometimes it feels so intrusive but then when things like this happen it's a blessing. I bet this guy never imagined his phone could be triangulated like that and that he could be not only placed at the scene, but found so quickly after trying to run and hide in a remote part of India.

OMG, I really don't like the way they report about his home and his family, especially as he's not proven guilty, yet. The place where he lived is so easily recognisable from the video and the photos, it really doesn't take long to find it on google maps, and I'm assuming that his wife and his poor children have nothing to do with it, even if, indeed, he should be the person that did this horrible crime.

The joys of modern technology huh? Sometimes it feels so intrusive but then when things like this happen it's a blessing. I bet this guy never imagined his phone could be triangulated like that and that he could be not only placed at the scene, but found so quickly after trying to run and hide in a remote part of India.
Has he been found? I thought they were looking for him?

I think the Police finding him and bringing him back won't happen quickly, but I hope it does.

Depends on his mindset, he's positioned himself right on the Pakistan border, he crosses that border and our Police have to start the international process all over again in a different country.

I think the Police finding him and bringing him back won't happen quickly, but I hope it does.

Depends on his mindset, he's positioned himself right on the Pakistan border, he crosses that border and our Police have to start the international process all over again in a different country.
Just a hop, step and a jump to Afghanistan. Good luck finding him then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momtastic