Australia - Toyah Cordingley, 24, body found on beach, 22 October 2018 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Welcome owl heart! What makes ya think Indonesia? It’s great to have another perspective
Thanks iailwa!
Indonesia? Just a hunch, I literally heard a menacing voice in my head the night of Toyahs death (bizarre I know), it said, "heh heh, we go to Indonesia", those exact words.
It has bothered me for some time, so I had a quick look into the notion of RS being in Indonesia, it's not improbable.

BBM above - wth? I know you didn't post that - but that's a quagmire, for sure. Is this a true translation? Does it mean the injured left injuries on the injurer? I hope so... actually, and equally as good - the injurer left his marked injuries on the injured. I guess that's what you meant by blood... :D
Remember early on Sonia Smith asked for the public to report anyone with unexplained injuries? She was implying that the killer was injured. Toyah must have fought back and left marks, like broken skin. I think the report is saying the killer was injured.

Thanks iailwa!
Indonesia? Just a hunch, I literally heard a menacing voice in my head the night of Toyahs death (bizarre I know), it said, "heh heh, we go to Indonesia", those exact words.
It has bothered me for some time, so I had a quick look into the notion of RS being in Indonesia, it's not improbable.
He certainly could be anywhere, and has a number of options around him if he is in Indonesia or India. I personally think he ran straight home to Amritsar, being scared, in a hurry and naive. It’s also very familiar and he’d blend in and be able to disappear more easily. Easy enough for the authorities to track, and Amritsar has been the reported place. Doesn’t mean he’s still there, though I bet he is. Doesn’t come across as the Bear Grylls type, or even remotely courageous.

Hypothetical: RS was on the beach with another guy. RS drove them there, the second guy committed the murder and RS witnessed it. RS’s DNA collected from the site & his car seen in the car park. Afterwards the other guy threatens him or makes him promise silence, and he fleas the country scared for his life. Multiple POI’s due to DNA samples, police needing more evidence, police unable to name RS yet, RS behaving consistently with his brothers description of him (fearful, harmless, non violent etc).

Maybe another person involved too (he might have had a friend), but IMO no way he would flee like this and disappear so completely if he was innocent but scared. Some animals like to hunt in packs.

Maybe another person involved too (he might have had a friend), but IMO no way he would flee like this and disappear so completely if he was innocent but scared. Some animals like to hunt in packs.
Absolutely. Was trying to expand the brain due to the police line of having “more than one POI”. How does that happen - who & why?

Thanks iailwa!

True! It is not :)

He certainly could be anywhere, and has a number of options around him if he is in Indonesia or India. I personally think he ran straight home to Amritsar, being scared, in a hurry and naive. It’s also very familiar and he’d blend in and be able to disappear more easily. Easy enough for the authorities to track, and Amritsar has been the reported place. Doesn’t mean he’s still there, though I bet he is. Doesn’t come across as the Bear Grylls type, or even remotely courageous.
Hi Rocket333, you have my number in your user name, cool
You write with reason, like I said initially, I just had a compulsion to put my idea out there. I'm by no means a brainy detective type! Maybe feedback will make sense of the odd voice I heard in my head

Hi Rocket333, you have my number in your user name, cool
You write with reason, like I said initially, I just had a compulsion to put my idea out there. I'm by no means a brainy detective type! Maybe feedback will make sense of the odd voice I heard in my head
We’re all just Sunday sleuthin’ Owl None of us know the low-down. Your contribution is as valid as anyone’s so share away.

Just dropped back in. Re scratches. From the video of Toyah doing the ads for the shop, it looked like she was left handed. Sorry can't find the link. But if you were fighting for your life, you would be scratching with any free hand, feet and teeth.

Just dropped back in. Re scratches. From the video of Toyah doing the ads for the shop, it looked like she was left handed. Sorry can't find the link. But if you were fighting for your life, you would be scratching with any free hand, feet and teeth.

You sure would, especially if your beloved dog was also there and under threat. (See her post below to illustrate this point). She would’ve fought as hard as she could. No wonder the police mentioned the attacker having injuries (go Toyah! ). I’m imagining that if she bit him, it’d be on his forearms, and if she scratched him, it’d be on his arms and face. Errghh it’s horrible.

Attachments

• 0B63E85B-DEAD-4112-B3EC-235A242DB594.jpeg
    0B63E85B-DEAD-4112-B3EC-235A242DB594.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 25

Yes, I think he flew out to India as well. The police would be able to access ticket purchase info, baggage info, flight data, whether he did or did not get onto the plane(s), info from flight attendants.

The least expensive flight I see goes to Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport in Amritsar via Kuala Lumpur.

It is a good 16-24 hour travel, depending what airlines are used and when. Add on to that the couple of hours you need to be at the airport before an international flight, and the time it takes to clear customs at the arrival point.

Could be why the family waited for 3 days to report him missing. Give him a chance to get where he was going. (If they were quietly aware that he was travelling to India).

One thing I noticed when I saw the various Singhs and other associates on his FB is that they mostly all are well-educated, seemingly-intelligent people. Attending Unis and TAFEs and having decent jobs.

Last edited:
O
Yes, I think he flew out to India as well. The police would be able to access ticket purchase info, baggage info, flight data, whether he did or did not get onto the plane(s), info from flight attendants.

The least expensive flight I see goes to Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport in Amritsar via Kuala Lumpur.

It is a good 16-24 hour travel, depending what airlines are used and when.

Could be why the family waited for 3 days to report him missing. Give him a chance to get where he was going. (If they were quietly aware that he was travelling to India).

One thing I have noticed when looking at the various Singhs and others on his FB is that they mostly all are well-educated, seemingly-intelligent people. Attending Unis and TAFEs and having decent jobs.
On this note I wouldn’t be surprised if his wife packs the kids up and flies back to India too. It seems that she has 3 young kids in her care and probably doesn’t work outside the home, so no income since his departure. If that’s the case, it must be incredibly hard for her emotionally and economically even with a decent Indian community residing around her. Then there’s the shame of it all. I think I’d head home.

I also strongly doubt the wife had any idea about him going to India. She’d be reliant on him as the breadwinner, and they probably have a mortgage on the house now up for sale, so his departure would be pretty horrific for her. I can’t see her going along with anything he’s done or is doing here. If she does return to India, he’ll probably want to see their kids.

O

On this note I wouldn’t be surprised if his wife packs the kids up and flies back to India too. It seems that she has 3 young kids in her care and probably doesn’t work outside the home, so no income since his departure. If that’s the case, it must be incredibly hard for her emotionally and economically even with a decent Indian community residing around her. Then there’s the shame of it all. I think I’d head home.

I also strongly doubt the wife had any idea about him going to India. She’d be reliant on him as the breadwinner, and they probably have a mortgage on the house now up for sale, so his departure would be pretty horrific for her. I can’t see her going along with anything he’s done or is doing here. If she does return to India, he’ll probably want to see their kids.

Yes, I agree about his wife ... always the last to know. And with three littlies, she would have been preoccupied and very busy.
But not so much about his dad, and possibly sister and others.

I wish we knew how long the house had been on the market.
Were there financial pressures that helped create his 'mental outlook', or is this a knee-jerk decision brought on by his sudden departure ... and, if so, whose name is the house in? How is a sales contract to be signed? How is a mortgage to be discharged?

Yes, I agree about his wife ... always the last to know. And with three littlies, she would have been preoccupied.
But not so much about his dad, and possibly sister and others.

I wish we knew how long the house had been on the market.
Were there financial pressures that helped create his 'mental outlook', or is this a knee-jerk decision brought on by his sudden departure ... and, if so, whose name is the house in? How is a sales contract to be signed? How is a mortgage to be discharged?
All good points. Let me go sleuth the real estate site a little more....

All good points. Let me go sleuth the real estate site a little more....

Ok so the house on both the local and national websites is listed way down the line (pages in), which tells me it’s been on the market for awhile. The price has also dropped from 345k to 310k. I think the price drop is more recent, as the national site still has the higher price. It’s past few sales are on the attachment.

Attachments

• 96C8C9F1-CF95-40EC-A71E-58A2FC90D2DC.jpeg
    96C8C9F1-CF95-40EC-A71E-58A2FC90D2DC.jpeg
    52.6 KB · Views: 28

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members