Australia Australia - Two Female Backpackers attacked at Salt Creek, SA, 9 Feb 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In the RH arrest video, he doesn't say much but sounded like he spoke with an Australian accent. He is back in court today.

What's the RH arrest video and where could i find it? Thanks

To me the colouring is a concern for Murdoch ... that is very dark facial hair, dark enough obviously to have been of note for the drawing like the shape of the mustache, and Murdoch has a fair person's eyebrows ... SC guy and Milat match the sketch a lot better. You would not ever describe Murdoch like that sketch. I still have to finish my Murdoch research but what I've learnt so far, I honestly don't like him for that crime. When you google SC's name there are some details on an unrelated forum that are shocking.
What was the forum?

Yes, those poor girls were extremely lucky to escape alive!!!! Hmmmm, so the directions hearing was meant to be yesterday but nothing has been reported in the media and I could not see the matter listed in thecourt list for yesterday. Very, very weird how the media is hamstrung from reporting this. You would think something would have come out by now. So the accused says he was a builder/carpenter yet apparently he worked as a car dealer. I wonder if he had access to different vehicles to use and if that needs to be looked into..........

attachment.php

referencing the photo from the last link by Aequitas,
(unfortunately I could not see the article - just the photo due to paywall), however, I understand that the long black stick thing that the lady is holding in this photo is a sword the police confiscated from the mans house. I believe they also took two laptops in this visit, but even prior to the February attacks the police had confiscated some materials from the mans house over the past year after several raids as he was already on their radar for some things.

Another interesting thing is that the man was also facing driving offence charges that had apparently occurred in May of 2015 in Elizabeth (north of Adelaide) after he crashed into a tree with a blood alcohol reading of 0.183mg/L.....here's a few links in case they don't work:

https://twitter.com/search?q=salt creek backpacker&src=typd

http://www.scoopnest.com/user/7NewsAdelaide/727059512796938240

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1181418731888780&id=186714264692570&_rdr

As for what happened on October 7th in courts, I am not sure - either info suppressed or perhaps got rescheduled....not sure...time will tell

Feb 1976 Gold coast
January 4th 1974 Darwin
March 4th 1995 Germany
August 19th 2012 Karratha WA
Hi Kyja, I think his list of places lived which was on his FB profile is not complete, just a outline of a few of them. I have all his details, copies of his friends list and photos etc in a file on the FB group I admin which is called Bradley Murdoch deserves a retrial, the file containing RH's information is not on public view due to the suppression order for South Australia only as the group is a 'closed' group meaning only members can see what it contains.He also has a ABN current.The group members are all amazed at the likeness of RH and the comfit picture of the Barrow Creek gunman described by Joanne Lees and released to the media on July 15, 2001 by NT police.

Is there any information you can share in this forum? Particularly in terms of places and times at which the accused has travelled or lived. Did he have access to a vehicle matching Lees' description?

saw this today - looks like the accused is back in court:
http://www.courts.sa.gov.au/CaseLists/Pages/Supreme-Criminal.aspx

• [h=2]Court Details[/h]Date: Monday 31st October 2016 at 10:00a.m.
    Court: Supreme Court
    Court Room: COURT 4
    Judicial Officer: Justice BAMPTON

[h=2]Case Details[/h]Participant: H, R. (SUPPRESSED)
    Complainant: THE QUEEN (STATE)
    Charge: -
    Hearing Type: For mention only
    Case #: 4 SCCRM-16-260

Is that the directions hearing when it says "for mention only"?

Yes I think so...this from the Courts SA website:
http://www.courts.sa.gov.au/Glossary/Pages/Glossary.aspx

" For mention only" = short hearing.

From reading from other websites, it refers to procedural matters short in nature such as setting dates for trial, bail etc.

Unlike other court appearances though, this time I have yet to see much written about this part of the process in the courts, perhaps because it is so short, although previously they have mentioned when the next date for a hearing is

The following is from a post of his on Flickr, notice the spelling, I didn't add the phone numbers or his email address (which has the word Lucifer in it,very chilling)
''Hi well am 198 cm 6ft 6in tall 96kg athletic build very fit, like most sports, fishing, swimming, snorkeling, diving, boating, camping, bbqs, dining out , very easy going guy, down to earth , freindly, respect people and other cultures , am a builder, carpenter, presently living in adelaide south australia, close to nice beaches and good boating and fishing, have worked overseas for 15 yrs, and all around australia....."

I don't think this list of his is complete but anyway, this was on his Facebook profile

Screenshot_12.jpg

A couple of his photos

Screenshot_25.jpg Screenshot_52.jpgScreenshot_36.jpgScreenshot_37.jpg

Is there any indication of when the accused will be back in court?

Is there any indication of when the accused will be back in court?
not that I am aware of or have been able to locate. I would like to know this. Interesting when you consider the level of suppression as against the recent arrest of BRE.

The following is from a post of his on Flickr, notice the spelling, I didn't add the phone numbers or his email address (which has the word Lucifer in it,very chilling)
''Hi well am 198 cm 6ft 6in tall 96kg athletic build very fit, like most sports, fishing, swimming, snorkeling, diving, boating, camping, bbqs, dining out , very easy going guy, down to earth , freindly, respect people and other cultures , am a builder, carpenter, presently living in adelaide south australia, close to nice beaches and good boating and fishing, have worked overseas for 15 yrs, and all around australia....."

I don't think this list of his is complete but anyway, this was on his Facebook profile

View attachment 103905

A couple of his photos

View attachment 103906 View attachment 103907View attachment 103909View attachment 103910

A search of his 'Lucifer' email address leads to an ad on a Karratha singles website....

http://www.loveawake.com/profile/lucifer9556/

It's really creepy how much he uses internet dating sites. I hope that wasn't how he found some of his victims :facepalm:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue
Back