Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
07-30-2014

I don't even have to plug my Android in. Brb entire phone mounted as hard drive in windows over wifi. Brb every file on phone backed up and synced to PC the second I step foot in my home.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163303451&p=1274790211#post1274790211

iPhone & iPad auto sincs with iTunes and iCloud automatically over wifi.
No need to update manually.
Calendar appointments, photos, documents.
I can creat an appointment on my iPad but both the phone and pad will remind me. (Sinc)
iPad & iPhone will 'find' each other.
My first iPhone died, I plugged my new iPhone in, instantly everything was uploaded onto the new one
If iPhone is stolen it can be 'killed/shut down' by me over wifi.

Like Toastee I got nothing to hide :facepalm:

Tostee was often seriously off his chops....who knows what he could have done in such an altered state??? Or how aggressive he could have become? Alcohol makes a lot of young guys really violent.....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135794871&highlight=vodka

By besties hubby is a cop he can not drink Bundy and hasnt since his teens, due to it making him mouthy, aggressive and often blacking out.
Ive heard a few people saying similar regarding Vodka.
Its a shame others dont see the warning signs....

With all due respect Zoran - did neighbours hear your date screaming "No, no, no!!" and "I just want to go home"?

Completely different scenario IMO.

There are witnesses and audio in this case that apparently reveal that he was assaulting her (LE's words there, not mine) and she was desperate to get away from him.

I wonder if the neighbour woke and spoke with Warriena around the pillar of the balcony and Warriena hoped the neighbour could help.
If the neighbour made it known the fight woke him/her maybe that made Toastee furious.
It was all about appearances with him.

I remember when Lisa Harnum knocked on the neighbours door, Gittany grabbed and covered Lisa's mouth moments before she was flung over the balcony.

With all due respect Zoran - did neighbours hear your date screaming "No, no, no!!" and "I just want to go home"?

Completely different scenario IMO.

There are witnesses and audio in this case that apparently reveal that he was assaulting her (LE's words there, not mine) and she was desperate to get away from him.

You know I wonder if the lady I was with during her psychotic episode decided to scream out at the top of her lungs 'god help me' or something of that nature , would that have made me guilty?

so yesterday I went to te zoo and now Im just testing to see id this thing works or

He mentions something on BB forums about girls telling him looks like some Twilight actor and then guys bag him out about looking like simon cowell haha

It all about the facade!!
How do I look? Who do I look like? I was named after Clark Gable. My parents are rich......Who cares be yourself and be happy with your DNA

Oh do you think I look like Jennifer Hawkins? I'm wanting to get my face changed. :sick::Oh paleeeese.

Hell no! I'll title each comment of his in future! It's been a busy morning going back through reposting everything

I'm surprised his lawyers haven't tried to have his account closed or at least his posts deleted. At one point this morning I couldn't get to a lot of his posts and thought they were vanishing before my eyes but seem to all be there now.

You know I wonder if the lady I was with during her psychotic episode decided to scream out at the top of her lungs 'god help me' or something of that nature , would that have made me guilty?

Jeez, zoran. Heard of rape kit?

Your situation is probably 1 in a bazillion. Girls having to escape rapey nutjobs -- much more common.

The police also have Rries Autopsy reports....

Jeez, zoran. Heard of rape kit?

Your situation is probably 1 in a bazillion. Girls having to escape rapey nutjobs -- much more common.

Sure maybe one a bazillion (lot less than that IMO) but it only takes 1 ! and your screwed!

Sure maybe one a bazillion (lot less than that IMO) but it only takes 1 ! and your screwed!

No worries, zoran ... all's well that ends well.

You weren't screwed ... and Tostee is.

The only really really sad and sucky part is Warriena is dead. :(

There is no evidence that Warriena had any psych problems, I'm afraid we can't say the same for GT. She wanted to leave and he wouldn't let her, he said another girl bolted, this time he made sure this girl couldn't! GT may not have anything diagnosed in his case, but even his own words on social media prove he is aggressive and unreasonable.

We attach words like 'predatory' and 'creeper' to GT's behaviour, some girls would probably describe him as 'psycho' too. It was poor Warriena who was 'screwed', she was in a living hell with this guy and had to escape at any cost! JMHO

I hear what you're saying zoran and sometimes we can get mixed up with something we don't want.
Warriena was NOT a scattered woman from all reports.

Imagine the partying drunk guys in your complex to open the door to a naked woman standing there?

IF they were smart they'd just close the door on her and call the police.
Very very dangerous situation on all sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics