Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm finding the bb conversations on that forum weird.

Why are these big, buff, beefy supposed 'alphas' discussing things like what to take if you've got a sniffle??!! :floorlaugh:

All seems a bit incongruous. And amusing.

I think it's just how many web forums are - they have a separate spot where the "community" can chatter about off-topic things - a virtual water cooler.

I'm choosing to believe that the bb forum is a very unusual example of modern manhood, from a very specific demographic (ie. knuckleheads who are consumed with their own image)

Otherwise the world's in a lot of trouble........:scared:

I thought that as well Isis, until I looked at the photo sharing site GT uses. Many people use this site to put up photo's of their Tinder experiences, some are funny but some are horrifying - even from women. I won't put any up here as they are probably not allowed, but if anyone wants to look its imgur.com and just search Tinder.

point being, they don't just test for semen etc, also bruising and other trauma, re zoran's previous concerns about false attack claims

ie, srs offense, one would think it'd go a bit beyond he said/she said

sorry fr posts today, I feel like I'm underwater, damn flu

anyway, if you get an invalid link msg from the bb forum, try google cache, some removed threads can be seen that way

I think it's just how many web forums are - they have a separate spot where the "community" can chatter about off-topic things - a virtual water cooler.

The locker room, where they can talk bad, like the jocks they think they are.

well that splains a lot!!!! :lol:

Yep, ephedrine found in sudafed. Why not go straight to the source without cutting it with drain clearer, brake fluid, hydrochloride acid, lighter fluid, ether etc. great way to build an Adonis body, not.

I can see GT doing this

He is one of Australia's most notorious murderers, torturing and killing 10 people in a bloody spree for which he has never shown remorse.

But now Snowtown serial killer Robert Wagner has made an astonishing appeal for 'female friends' to write to him in the cell at Yatala Labour Prison, in South Australia, where he is serving ten life sentences with no chance of parole.

'Hi, my name is Robert and I'm looking for females to write to,' the 42-year-old states on the website PrisonPenPals.com. 'Feel free to ask me anything and I'll reply as honestly as possible.'

No prisoner in South Australia is permitted Internet access and any prisoner profile listed on this or similar sites would have been created by someone external to the correctional facility,' they said.

It is believed a friend on the outside has set up the account for Wagner, on the US-based website that connects prisoners with people on the outside

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-prison-PEN-PALS-website.html#ixzz3Acd7tcp3

A rape kit may also be referred to as:

Sexual assault evidence collection kit
Sexual assault forensic evidence (SAFE) kit
Sexual offense evidence collection (SOEC) kit
Physical Evidence Recovery Kit (PERK) kit

https://www.rainn.org/get-information/sexual-assault-recovery/rape-kit

I recently watched a TV documentary about Yosemite Park serial killer Cary Stayner that was on YouTube.

There's another definition for rape kit. Stayner kept a bag in his car containing equipment such as duct tape to help him commit crimes.

I recently watched a TV documentary about Yosemite Park serial killer Cary Stayner that was on YouTube.

There's another definition for rape kit. Stayner kept a bag in his car containing equipment such as duct tape to help him commit crimes.

I imagined items used by the rapist. In fact it's to help the victim. :(

Oh my, I got that sooo wrong.

Reading his comments on the bodybuilding forum leads me to think that a hard prison is his spiritual home.

I can see GT doing this

He is one of Australia's most notorious murderers, torturing and killing 10 people in a bloody spree for which he has never shown remorse.

But now Snowtown serial killer Robert Wagner has made an astonishing appeal for 'female friends' to write to him in the cell at Yatala Labour Prison, in South Australia, where he is serving ten life sentences with no chance of parole.

'Hi, my name is Robert and I'm looking for females to write to,' the 42-year-old states on the website PrisonPenPals.com. 'Feel free to ask me anything and I'll reply as honestly as possible.'

No prisoner in South Australia is permitted Internet access and any prisoner profile listed on this or similar sites would have been created by someone external to the correctional facility,' they said.

It is believed a friend on the outside has set up the account for Wagner, on the US-based website that connects prisoners with people on the outside

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-prison-PEN-PALS-website.html#ixzz3Acd7tcp3

i knew a guy who was a prison guard looking after him and said there is NO WAY you would turn your back on him thats how bad Wagner is!

i just about spat my coffee on my computer screen i was reading the aussie prisoners and saw one add saying "he is honest" in it, so he is honest and in jail LOL

I'm angry that Toastee will be able to play in the gym as much as he needs now, at the taxpayers expense. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a personal instructor thrown in.
I saw a picture of a very healthy Brett Cowan since he been in gaol. Grrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members