Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
4cbd0f466595ef4d8abe5e8e359f678f.jpg

(((Warriena)))

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I only started reading a few days ago but I can hardly sit still right now.

If they are going to dismiss the juror, does that nullify any verdict that they had? ???????

On the radio they said 3:30pm for the verdict. Is that Qld time? Is that right? I don't know whether to get in the car or not. lol

I have no idea what you are talking about with the juror ... I'll read back when I get home later.

well. what does it say in the CWA book of juror rules?

Ok well I've read many posts on this about this case, as well as the transcript of the recorded conversation. Does anyone have the full transcript without words replaced by asterisks?

I think GT was an immature 28 year old who was used to women's company. Yes, he was a womaniser and his BB posts were often sexist and degrading to women. I believe he acted like this to gain approval from other users on the forum. To be praised, accepted. The fact he didn't even react to being ridiculed either shows he was a narcissist or just didn't realise it. I am inclined to think he didn't realise it.

In the whole transcript, poor WW is incoherent, making no sense and her words and behaviour appear to show she may be under the influence of more than just alcohol. Has the toxicology shown this? Several times GT tries to calm her down, hold her, even offering her something to eat and looking after her until the morning. So why did she continue to try and hit him? Throw rocks at him? Why did her comments make no sense? When he finally said that he should walk her home, I think she felt rejected and then her behaviour escalated even further. I think GT finally lost his temper when it continued and when he saw her go to the balcony he probably thought oh no what now? For all we know he could have turned around to pour another drink and then turned around to find she was gone. Did she go outside for a smoke? GT does not strike me as the type who would let girls smoke in his apartment.

I'm sorry that many will probably disagree with me here but I believe WW may have had some mental health issues, and when you mix that with alcohol (possibly pills) and a tinder date gone wrong, tragedy has occurred. RIP poor Rrie, a beautiful life gone too soon. I hope one day the full picture of what happened comes to light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hyacintha