Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever 'estimated' Tosser's alcohol reading for that night estimated it even higher than his high range drunk dangerous driving offense .... where police had to chase him down and throw out the road spikes to stop him!

Tostee, 28, pleaded guilty to speeding and being involved in a police pursuit which the court heard reached speeds of almost 200km/h and ended with sparks flying from Tostee’s tyre rims after officers deployed road spikes.
He registered a blood alcohol reading of .2 per cent, four times the legal limit.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...r/news-story/2ffa4b7f9ae870b18c4192dd7fca8919

9. BAC = .25-.30 = Drinkers display general inertia, near total loss of motor functions, little response to stimuli, inability to stand or walk, vomiting, and incontinence. Drinkers may lose consciousness or fall into a stupor.
10. BAC = .30-.50 = Symptoms are complete unconsciousness, depressed or absent reflexes, subnormal body temperature, incontinence, and impairment of circulation and respiration.
Death may occur at .37% or higher. BACs of .45% and higher are fatal to nearly all individuals....

No way was his level anywhere near .28. If that is what is claimed in court then it is a lie.0.028 maybe?

9. BAC = .25-.30 = Drinkers display general inertia, near total loss of motor functions, little response to stimuli, inability to stand or walk, vomiting, and incontinence. Drinkers may lose consciousness or fall into a stupor.
10. BAC = .30-.50 = Symptoms are complete unconsciousness, depressed or absent reflexes, subnormal body temperature, incontinence, and impairment of circulation and respiration.
Death may occur at .37% or higher. BACs of .45% and higher are fatal to nearly all individuals....

There is seriously something wrong with this picture.
He was a walking, talking, pizza eating superstud that night.

Then i think building standards need to change, IMO. It doesn't take much to bolt a metal grill across a high rise balcony and could save lives in the future. You would still get breezes through like that too, with the gaps in the metal mesh.

I live in a small highrise unit block but fortunately I chose a ground floor unit because I still wanted the feel of having a back yard which I have converted into a peaceful rainforest setting & garden.........My neighbour upstairs says how lucky I am to have this.........He only has a small back balcony & stairs leading up to his front door.........Whenever I visit, I feel terribly claustrophobic & imprisoned.

You really couldn't cope, I feel, with your suggestion of bolting a metal grill on the balcony because you at least NEED to be able to LOOK OUT with that clearing & some fresh air, otherwise there is a total feeling of being trapped......Even with the risk of falling from the balcony, let's face it, for all the highrise blocks of units, really there aren't that many accidents of people falling from them.

You don't really understand if you haven't lived in a highrise unit block in the long term.........Even with an open balcony you can still feel claustrophobic........The only time I feel that it is really dangerous is when I see children on these high-rise balconies......MOO.

Went to a lovely engagement party in QLD today.Half Aussie, half kiwi crowd. Kiwis were cold. Harping back on a very old point here.

I live in a small highrise unit block but fortunately I chose a ground floor unit because I still wanted the feel of having a back yard which I have converted into a peaceful rainforest setting & garden.........My neighbour upstairs says how lucky I am to have this.........He only has a small back balcony & stairs leading up to his front door.........Whenever I visit, I feel terribly claustrophobic & imprisoned.

You really couldn't cope, I feel, with your suggestion of bolting a metal grill on the balcony because you at least NEED to be able to LOOK OUT with that clearing & some fresh air, otherwise there is a total feeling of being trapped......Even with the risk of falling from the balcony, let's face it, for all the highrise blocks of units, really there aren't that many accidents of people falling from them.

You don't really understand if you haven't lived in a highrise unit block in the long term.........Even with an open balcony you can still feel claustrophobic........The only time I feel that it is really dangerous is when I see children on these high-rise balconies......MOO.

I have been in a high rise on holiday, and i hated it. I certainly couldn't live in one and never would. I am claustrophobic for sure and get anxious in elevators. I also think the concrete jungles are ugly IMO, and much prefer to be in amongst nature.

Whoever 'estimated' Tosser's alcohol reading for that night estimated it even higher than his high range drunk dangerous driving offense .... where police had to chase him down and throw out the road spikes to stop him!

Tostee, 28, pleaded guilty to speeding and being involved in a police pursuit which the court heard reached speeds of almost 200km/h and ended with sparks flying from Tostee’s tyre rims after officers deployed road spikes.
He registered a blood alcohol reading of .2 per cent, four times the legal limit.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...r/news-story/2ffa4b7f9ae870b18c4192dd7fca8919

Our judicial system must think that we, the public, are bloody idiots to believe this alcohol reading to be correct.....They must think we came down in the last shower (so to speak)......Ridiculous & unbelievable.....Cannot possibly be true...MOO.

If there was so little evidence to not be able to secure a conviction for at least Manslaughter, why on earth was it determined this could ever go to Trial? I call BS. Something was definitely wrong in this picture IMO.

• 'xxxxx xxxxxx, 30, has described his two-week murder trial as 'hell'
    [*]He expressed his thoughts in a Facebook message during deliberations
    [*]'It really is hell to go through this and wouldn't wish it on anyone,' he said'

'xxxxx xxxxxx has described his two-week murder trial over the death of New Zealand tourist Warriena Wright as 'hell'. '

'Friends of xxxxxx recently revealed his desire to move from the Gold Coast in the wake of the trial to start a new life.

'He wants to move away and he has no interest in being on the next Celebrity Big Brother get me out of here [wut?],' his friend Karen* told Daily Mail Australia this week, adding he wanted a 'fresh start'.'

'Mr Dore said he never asked xxxxxx why he recorded three-hours of his date with Ms Wright.

'I haven't been on a date in 22 years so I don't know [if it's unusual],' Mr Dore said.

'I never needed to know, to be honest with you'.

On being asked whether he believes the 30-year-old will go back to Tinder, he said he hadn't asked him, but imagines he would be reluctant.

xxxxxx was placed on strict bail conditions in late 2014 which friends compare to 'house arrest'.

To keep himself amused, he has filmed rap videos of himself, drew pictures of his own mirror selfies and shared updates on social media about mutant strawberries and potato chips.

He was banned from using Tinder to pick up women as well as partying at his old Surfers Paradise nightclub haunts. He was also required to live at his parent's home, regularly report to a police station and had an evening curfew.

'He's really just been keeping under the limelight [Oops, your Freudian slip is showing!] as much as he can,' Karen said.

'He's really into golf, that's all he can do, is go to the golf range with whatever friends would come out on Friday.'

His Facebook page features rants about the nanny state, nightclub lockout laws and a presenter of Channel 10's The Project TV show.

'Waleed Aly should be deported,' he wrote in the middle of the year.

'What good are nightclub lockout laws when all the violence happens OUTSIDE nightclubs on the streets?' he asked in January.

He has also pondered the verdict of his trial publicly (and no doubt privately).

'Is it easier for an innocent person to be found guilty or for an innocent person to be found innocent?' he asked in April.'

Source: EXCLUSIVE: 'It really is hell' - xxxxx xxxxxx told friends HE[!] was suffering during his murder trial over the death of Tinder date Warriena Wright ... even as he made plans for a 'fresh start'

Oh cry me a river...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pXCaEU-zSYQ

Yes, perhaps he'll stray onto the track, and it will be another accidental death....what a shame.:laughing:
Let us hope no one dangles him over a balcony, now that it's pretty well established law that to do so is permissible, at least to "bad girls" anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper