Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
3. What was in your hand in the basement?
I'm still thinking Warriena booted him where it hurts most, that, or she bit him during rough sex and he grabbed an ice pack, or maybe one of those long stickless popsicles to stick down the front of his jeans. Would explain why he looked awkward when walking. The Prosecutor, Judge and GT's lawyer may have even had an "off the record" discussion about it which is why it was deemed irrelevant at the trial. Who knows. I'm all for the question being put forth at the interview though. Would be interesting to hear what GT has to say about it.

I'm still thinking Warriena booted him where it hurts most, that, or she bit him during rough sex and he grabbed an ice pack, or maybe one of those long stickless popsicles to stick down the front of his jeans. Would explain why he looked awkward when walking. The Prosecutor, Judge and GT's lawyer may have even had an "off the record" discussion about it which is why it was deemed irrelevant at the trial. Who knows. I'm all for the question being put forth at the interview though. Would be interesting to hear what GT has to say about it.
He won't be under oath. He will be able to make anything up. Good luck to the interviewer.

No surprise to me, I was expecting that.
I also think he'll be putting his name forward for reality tv shows

So are the media trying to polish a turd or help him pay his hefty legal bills after the trial? Might have to contact them and ask, LOL.

True.

That's another possibility, yes. Another one is, they tasered each other! :scared:

I read a while back somewhere and wish i could remember where now his pick up line was "i have a gun get into my van". Probably a joke but just goes to show.
I also would like to know what evidence he was getting rid of and wonder if police investigated exactly what that was? I would imagine they did, but who knows?

I guess its no surprise really that Australia is following how America treats its acquitted criminals from murder trials. Casey Anthony also made a lot of money from selling photos of Caylee, about $200,000 i think from what i read. And then of course they probably get paid for interviews too. There should be a law against it IMO.

I read a while back somewhere and wish i could remember where now his pick up line was "i have a gun get into my van". Probably a joke but just goes to show.
I also would like to know what evidence he was getting rid of and wonder if police investigated exactly what that was? I would imagine they did, but who knows?
Yeah, I remember reading that too. I think it was to another woman he was trying to pick up on Tinder..she actually came forward and said that. She didn't want anymore to do with him after he said that. Can't say I blame her. (It was in an MSM article, way way back, I think).

Yeah, I remember reading that too. I think it was to another woman he was trying to pick up on Tinder..she actually came forward and said that. She didn't want anymore to do with him after he said that. Can't say I blame her. (It was in an MSM article, way way back, I think).

Thanks for clarifying.

'Roses are red, violets are blue. I have a gun. Now get in my van': Woman reveals 'creepy' message Gable Tostee sent her after meeting on Tinder

PUBLISHED: 20:30 +10:00, 12 August 2014 | UPDATED: 06:09 +10:00, 13 August 2014

Gable Tostee, 28, made contact with Stephanie Angus on Tinder and sent her the alarming message 10 months ago.
'The first message was "Roses are red, violets are blue. I have a gun. Now get in my van" and I thought looking back it was quite creepy,' Ms Angus told A Current Affair.

'It was quite a scary thing for him to have written to me. It was quite a strange thing and it insinuated violence and that's quite a worry.'

Ms Angus, who works as a producer in Sydney for the Channel Nine program, said she stopped messaging Mr Tostee soon after.
'I found him to be a bit sleazy and he wasn't the type of bloke I was looking to meet. He was on there for one reason and I was on there for another reason,' she said.

BBM: Stephanie Angus is the woman Tostee was going to sue but then dropped the case.

If (or should I say, when?) Gable lies or makes even a small 'misstep' during the interview, the whole of Australia will see it and know him for who is; regardless of his crocodile tears. The great majority of us possess finely tuned 'bull**** alarms'.

Let's wait for the interview's 'post mortem', shall we? It should provide Gable with a little more entertainment in any case. Unless of course he gets 'gets skewered' by the interviewer and we have to endure even more of his 'Why does this always happen to me?' routine. Not forgetting the inevitable defamation lawsuit that will result.

images(2).jpeg

'Roses are red, violets are blue. I have a gun. Now get in my van': Woman reveals 'creepy' message Gable Tostee sent her after meeting on Tinder

Gable Tostee, 28, made contact with Stephanie Angus on Tinder and sent her the alarming message 10 months ago.
'The first message was "Roses are red, violets are blue. I have a gun. Now get in my van" and I thought looking back it was quite creepy,' Ms Angus told A Current Affair.

'It was quite a scary thing for him to have written to me. It was quite a strange thing and it insinuated violence and that's quite a worry.'

Ms Angus, who works as a producer in Sydney for the Channel Nine program, said she stopped messaging Mr Tostee soon after.
'I found him to be a bit sleazy and he wasn't the type of bloke I was looking to meet. He was on there for one reason and I was on there for another reason,' she said.

BBM: Stephanie Angus is the woman Tostee was going to sue but then dropped the case.

Thanks for posting up the article Makara. It certainly says a lot about Tostee's mindset. What an *advertiser censored**hat.

Not to mention that Tostee also agreed to pay towards Ch9 legal costs. Which, to me, says that they were going to sue the pants off him otherwise ... for attempting a wrongful lawsuit, or slander, or the pain and suffering of Stephanie/Ch9 for having been put through an attempted lawsuit, or something.

A Current Affair executive producer Grant Williams said the case was no longer in court.
'Mr Tostee dropped all proceedings against Nine and the producer who appeared in the story and agreed to make a financial contribution to our costs,' Mr Williams said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...it-against-Channel-Nine-s-Current-Affair.html

Why am I reminded of the 'Circus Theme' and an 'evil clown' in relation to Gable/Eric?

*WARNING CONTAINS HORROR*

Pennywise the Clown Theme Song (Stephen King's 'It')

My other half and I saw "Sully" (the movie) this arvo. What an amazing aviator who led his crew and passengers to safety. Did he flee the scene .....nah...of course he could have...instead like a professional he ensured all had evacuated to safety. His relief came when confirmation of 155 passengers and crew were alive and accounted for. GT couldn't account for his one visitor that night ........ what by peeking over the balcony incase of incrimination!!!! Sorry to go on guys......Sullly did not want notoriety, money or interviews only his wings. It would appear GT needs, notoriety, money and interviews simply to pay his debts to society. 60 minutes will sort him out in 6 seconds.

[video=youtube;403YBVQaRHs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=403YBVQaRHs[/video]

Why was GT recording their interaction in the first place?

Why was GT recording their interaction in the first place?

Lisa looks and sounds really impressed, doesn't she? As she asks the difficult question. And Nick Dore is blinking away as he answers with his avoidance tactics. "I don't know, Lisa. I haven't been on a date in 20 years". :rolleyes:

Good on ya, Lisa. Ask the question that makes some people squirm.

Lisa looks and sounds really impressed, doesn't she? As she asks the difficult question. And Nick Dore is blinking away as he answers with his avoidance tactics. "I don't know, Lisa. I haven't been on a date in 20 years". :rolleyes:

Good on ya, Lisa. Ask the question that makes some people squirm.

Indeed, bouncing of that SA..... a good read What Every BODY is Saying: Ex-FBI Agent, Joe Navarro....body language ......blinking away answers.

Indeed, bouncing of that SA..... a good read What Every BODY is Saying: Ex-FBI Agent, Joe Navarro....body language ......blinking away answers.

I suspect that it was one of those questions that lawyers don't want to know the answer to. "Don't tell me why you recorded the night, I don't want to know."
(As he thinks to himself ... 'my paralegals have already researched your conversations about recording the sloots on the bodybuilding forum and informed me'.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member