Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the almost 1000 comments on the Gangster and Gatsby Facebook site (some of which are hilarious), he is back on Tinder (or maybe that was sarcasm).
ETA: probably good that his face is still in the media, so that smart women recognise him on Tinder and don't hook up with him.

Some of them were classic. Some -ve reps for G&G, hey poss? :floorlaugh:

MjAxMi1mNTYyZWM2MGQxOTI3ZjRm.png
someecards

Some of them were classic. Some -ve reps for G&G, hey poss? :floorlaugh:

attachment.php

someecards

:floorlaugh:

http://www.radionz.co.nz/national/p...stee's-lawyer-talks-exclusively-to-checkpoint

Saul Holt is a very articulate speaker...imo
I wonder what he was thinking at 4:52 "Clearly the level of hope all be it a vain hope. That he wasn't That she had managed to get to safety on another balcony."

Thanks for the link Soso and I agree, Saul Holt was indeed very articulate with the answers he gave to John Campbell's excellent questions. The one thing that stands out to me is that Saul Holt was not confident that Tostee would be acquitted, hence the reason he requested a mistrial in regard to that one disrespectful juror, little knowing that the jury had already reached a not guilty verdict. Saul Holt is very good at his job and covered all bases by requesting a mistrial but the final verdict does not make Geric Thosteeson any less guilty IMO.

Whatever name he chooses to hide behind, Gable Tostee will always be known as the who assaulted, cajoled, provoked and ultimately caused the death of Warriena Wright. He was in full control that night and played the starring role on his own recording, living out his sick fantasy and Warriena was none the wiser. Warriena had no idea that when he picked her up and put her on the outer ledge of his balcony that it was all part of his plan to see his ultimate fantasy come to fruition. She was to become his 'chalk mark' on the ground 14 floors below his apartment.

IMO Tostee needs to be very careful of those around him. I have a feeling that 'pillow talk' is going to hit the headlines for a large sum of money in the not too distant future and this 'pillow talk' could well be used as new evidence in the death of Warriena. Stay tuned.

[SUB]Don't forget to press 'record'.[/SUB]

In preparation for next week's event, I propose the following reading list for the Inaugural WS Armchair Psych Book Club, ie;, week commencing Sunday, 6th of November, 2016:

]FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin (July 2012), Focus on Psychopathy, Psychopathy: An Important Forensic Concept for the 21st Century

Additional research titles for advanced members can be obtained from:

Rbert Hare's Psychopathology Reference List

I move we reconvene for analysis and discussion on Sunday, 13th of November, 2016, after the airing of the 60 Minutes interview.

Please Note:

• Homemade 'vodka', cheese platter, middle-aged dinosaur pizza (with olives) and 'The Gangster' milkshakes provided.
  • BYO cheese knife as ours seems to have been 'mislaid'.
  • No metal objects or rocks allowed for security reasons. No exceptions!
See you there!

Sincerely,

Harleen Frances Quinzel MD (AKA Harley Quinn AKA Bo)

I'm In Love With A Criminal - Suicide Squad

Please Note:

• Homemade 'vodka', cheese platter, middle-aged dinosaur pizza (with olives) and 'The Gangster' milkshakes provided.
  • BYO cheese knife as ours seems to have been 'mislaid'.
  • No metal objects or rocks allowed for security reasons. No exceptions!
See you there!

BBM: Are pebbles okay?

BBM: Are pebbles okay?

Hmm...let me confer with my client...

What do you think Mr G? Oops...sorry, Mr J? Too 'owwy' if one hits you? Will they give you boobies? Oops...sorry again, boo boos? Will you need a recording/pizza/your Daddy/your lawyer after the fact? I suppose you won't need a forensic medical examination until 14 hours later. Get back to me ASAP, k?

Dr. Quinzel----ooooo SO close to Dr. Quinn---in addition to studying your good colleague Dr. Robert Hare, expert in Psychopathy, should we be not taking close note of the coming interview with Innocent Gable Tostee (a name conferred in the spirit of Little John and the Great Dictator)?
It's like "Garbo Speaks!" as a headline for the media. Except it is pathetic and does nothing to address the wrongs. If he were to officially donate his fee to Warriena's favourite animal cause in her name that would be a big something. Otherwise it is blood money.

Dr. Quinzel----ooooo SO close to Dr. Quinn---in addition to studying your good colleague Dr. Robert Hare, expert in Psychopathy, should we be not taking close note of the coming interview with Innocent Gable Tostee (a name conferred in the spirit of Little John and the Great Dictator)?
It's like "Garbo Speaks!" as a headline for the media. Except it is pathetic and does nothing to address the wrongs. If he were to officially donate his fee to Warriena's favourite animal cause in her name that would be a big something. Otherwise it is blood money.

Reading list is in preparation for his 15 minutes of fame, Dr Oohm.

Poor, dear, naive Rrie Rrie. She didn't know what hit her when she tangled with him and he hasn't finished with her yet. Sound bites from his recording will be played during the interview I predict, and at Rrie's upcoming inquest. I reckon we can stake his blood money that he will be gagging to have his legal representative convince us and the Coroner that Rrie's reaction was irrational and her death was a 'suicide'. Thus, doing her family out of any life insurance she carried.

Harley Quinn & The Joker - Echo

Could you paraphrase the article please, poss?

It starts off like this ........ (very long article)

In this technosexual age of ‘hook-up’ apps, everyone wins and no one gets hurt. Oh really?

Game on, boys and girls, and tonight’s jackpot prize is the same as it was last Friday night, a confidence-boosting bonk and a heart that can’t be *broken. Cavill Avenue Mall, Surfers Paradise: a frenetic mix of neon bars, restaurants and thousands of mobile phones *zipping invisible text messages between dating apps across the Gold Coast. Short questions and shorter answers escalating through cyber space.

And then goes on like this .... (about Warriena and tosser)

In room seven of the Queensland Supreme Court, a nervous, often shy 30-year-old man prone to pretending to be someone he is not makes a small pen doodle on a legal pad as a room full of lawyers, jurors and a judge decides if he deserves to go to prison for the death of his Tinder date. Gable Tostee has put on weight since August 2014 ....

And ends like this ....

At a dining table on the other side of the mall, friends Claire and Trinity share a box of hot chips. They’re students at St Hilda’s, an Anglican girls’ school on the Gold Coast. “Tinder?” scoffs Trinity. “I don’t want to meet someone off a photograph.”
Besides, Trinity and Claire have already got dates. They have a semi-formal in November. The two boys who are taking them to the semi-formal asked them out tonight to get to know them better before the big day.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/lif...e/news-story/8f4b192d2f98d56efe7a66eb3ba368ca

(PS ..... not poss, but I saw that there had been no reply yet. Hope that's okay, possum. It is an interesting article.)

A psychologist in the article ^^^ says something very pertinent ...... (when speaking about a guy who stalked and raped a girl he had been following on FB)

“The reality is, had that bloke knocked on her door and said, ‘Hey, wanna be my friend?’, she would have slammed the door in his face,” McLean says. “The problem is there is no context and you can be whoever it is you want to be online. That’s harder to do in the real world. They can do it online because there’s nothing on any site that verifies anything. You can be whoever you want.”

It starts off like this ........ (very long article)

In this technosexual age of ‘hook-up’ apps, everyone wins and no one gets hurt. Oh really?

Game on, boys and girls, and tonight’s jackpot prize is the same as it was last Friday night, a confidence-boosting bonk and a heart that can’t be *broken. Cavill Avenue Mall, Surfers Paradise: a frenetic mix of neon bars, restaurants and thousands of mobile phones *zipping invisible text messages between dating apps across the Gold Coast. Short questions and shorter answers escalating through cyber space.

And then goes on like this .... (about Warriena and tosser)

In room seven of the Queensland Supreme Court, a nervous, often shy 30-year-old man prone to pretending to be someone he is not makes a small pen doodle on a legal pad as a room full of lawyers, jurors and a judge decides if he deserves to go to prison for the death of his Tinder date. Gable Tostee has put on weight since August 2014 ....

And ends like this ....

At a dining table on the other side of the mall, friends Claire and Trinity share a box of hot chips. They’re students at St Hilda’s, an Anglican girls’ school on the Gold Coast. “Tinder?” scoffs Trinity. “I don’t want to meet someone off a photograph.”
Besides, Trinity and Claire have already got dates. They have a semi-formal in November. The two boys who are taking them to the semi-formal asked them out tonight to get to know them better before the big day.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/lif...e/news-story/8f4b192d2f98d56efe7a66eb3ba368ca

(PS ..... not poss, but I saw that there had been no reply yet. Hope that's okay, possum. It is an interesting article.)

A psychologist in the article ^^^ says something very pertinent ...... (when speaking about a guy who stalked and raped a girl he had been following on FB)

“The reality is, had that bloke knocked on her door and said, ‘Hey, wanna be my friend?’, she would have slammed the door in his face,” McLean says. “The problem is there is no context and you can be whoever it is you want to be online. That’s harder to do in the real world. They can do it online because there’s nothing on any site that verifies anything. You can be whoever you want.”

Thanks SA and poss. A cautionary tale.

OT:

Another 'fall' from a balcony in the early hours of this morning in Newcastle NSW. A young 19 year old male, currently in ICU in a critical condition:

'Police said the investigation into the cause of the man’s fall is at the “preliminary stage”, and that they are not ruling out any possible factors.

Around the time of the incident, police have been told, a witness looking out from a unit below saw a falling object and heard a “metallic banging noise”.'

Man falls 18 metres from Newcastle apartment

The problem with Gable is that young woman found him, initially at least, physically attractive. Little did they know he was a 'smiling assassin'*.

*Daniel Ricciardo would not be happy about me using his old moniker as a descriptor for Gable. Sorry Dan - you are one of Australia's genuinely good guys.

The problem with Gable is that young woman would have found him, initially at least, physically attractive. Little did they know he was a 'smiling assassin'*.

*Daniel Ricciardo would not be happy about me using his old moniker as a descriptor for Gable. Sorry Dan - you are one of Australia's genuinely good guys.

I think the only thing Gable assassinated, was the 'Godfather Milkshake Challenge'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214