Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a feeling you'll still watch the 60 minutes story and this is why they pay the big $$$$$ to him, and IMO he's doing the interview, not only for the $$$, but because he knows everyone wants to see it. Lets be honest, the moral judges here can't get enough of him, will click on every online story and tune into every interview, then write all about and discuss it all on this thread, which he can read and gloat about it. It's like the women who are infatuated by the bad boy.

I am gobsmacked at the *advertiser censored**hattery that 60 minutes are giving that idiot airtime, and paying for it too. I would be more interested in the "Why" of it? Is their programme low on ratings or something? Do they think they are going to score brownie points by such an insult to our intelligence?
Maybe they should be giving Warriena's family air time instead, to let the public know how this has affected their lives and will affect their lives ongoingly.

GT a bad boy LOL. Surely you are joking? He's no bad boy, he's a woman abuser that creates a situation and then twists it when he upsets the woman to the point he upset Warriena, and makes out he's then the victim. A cold calculating Snake is what Tostee is and the world is full of devils just like him. They are called sociopaths/psychopaths.

Yes, I also look forward to a book written by a respected 'insider' but I won't hold my breath on that one. IMO nobody wants to go there. You'd seriously have to a long hot shower after penning that tome.

Gary and I were discussing matters over a lovely bottle of red just recently. He is the one person who needs to write a book. If and when he does, I'll make sure you receive an autographed copy.:wink:

They could share a bleach bath with Saul :floorlaugh:

As for Gary, were you now? I hope you didn't *burp* :)

btw What have I told you about staying away from my man, Lady Makara? I'm know Gary will make sure I get a copy of his autographed book signed 'With love to my best girl, Bo x' ;)

Tostee's facial expression when he says..."hmm yes she was certainly trying to make a lot of noise.". FFS! This was his answer to the question about Warriana's 33 screams of "NO", when he 'chucked' her onto the balcony. 'Chucked' being the word Tostee used to his father when (partly) describing what he'd done to Warriena.

Note the frown on Tostee's brow. Indicative of a liar. Also note his eyes. Cold, reptilian and a "how dare you" stare directed towards the interviewer.

This interview is going to be a hoot! Gable old son, you're not doing yourself any favours by fronting the 60 Minutes' cameras. Yes, you'll pocket the 200K for the interview but that will only cover a small amount of the legal costs you've incurred to date. In the meantime your life will still be in tatters.

Excellent observation Makara. All people who frown are liars, and that's why I only deal with happy non-serious professionals. If I dont like their eyes they dont get the gig either. It's saved my bacon so many times. Well said.

Justice for Warriena!

BBM: That is complete and utter BS. Paid media interviews are capped at $200,000 these days. Tostee may not have even received that amount for his ramblings. It was reported that he would receive a six figure sum for the 60 Minutes interview and that could well translate to $100,000. That is just a small snippet of what he owes in legal fees, which would run into the millions by now. Tostee needs to win a lot more milkshake challenges before he is debt free.
No its not BS, it is actually only your opinion. The one piece of definite BS though has been BBM. "Millions..." just lol I would just lurv to hear your breakdown of these millions....:loveyou:

I however have an understanding of the figures involved from personal experience so I wouldn't be far off. I suspect the ratings on Sun 60 mins will be amongst the highest ever, and I know how they calculate the projected figures, Hence why the Tostinator would be paid close the maximum amount. these are just the realities of life.

I've called the acquittal back in early 2015, and Ive called the defamation suit long ago too. Thats 2 out of 3. when the coroner rubber stamps it,t hat will be 3 out of 3.

Thats why they say "trust the Dust"....because the Dust just knows....... :dance:

Much love to you all. Justice for Warriena!

No its not BS, it is actually only your opinion. The one piece of definite BS though has been BBM. "Millions..." just lol I would just lurv to hear your breakdown of these millions....:loveyou:

I however have an understanding of the figures involved from personal experience so I wouldn't be far off. I suspect the ratings on Sun 60 mins will be amongst the highest ever, and I know how they calculate the projected figures, Hence why the Tostinator would be paid close the maximum amount. these are just the realities of life.

I've called the acquittal back in early 2015, and Ive called the defamation suit long ago too. Thats 2 out of 3. when the coroner rubber stamps it,t hat will be 3 out of 3.

Thats why they say "trust the Dust"....because the Dust just knows....... :dance:

You just might be right. Big ratings and big bucks.
Tick tock ....tick tock
And the Tosinator's moral compass? You know that feeling that makes people know what is right and wrong.
imo

What defamation suit? You got a link for that?

You just might be right. Big ratings and big bucks.
Tick tock ....tick tock
And the Tosinator's moral compass? You know that feeling that makes people know what is right and wrong.
imo

Yeah it just goes to show the moral compass of society nowadays where everything is inverted. No surprise there. Thankfully the majority get it though.

Oh my, aren't you the clever one.

Anticipating that most of the evidence would by "legally argued" out of consideration so that a Not Guilty verdict was pretty much the only option left. imo
Anticipating that Tostee would file a suit that he would withdraw, and agree to pay towards Ch9's costs. (You don't agree to pay towards the costs unless damaging consequences can otherwise occur to yourself, or unless you are directed to do so by the Court imo)

My big concern with all this brouhaha with Tostee is what kind of precedent is this setting for future potential victims of men like GT?
If they are careful and calculating they could get away with murder, if they have a good SD lawyer to get them off the hook.
That's what it's showing me anyway. Anyone that applauds those actions is just as bad as the criminal themselves IMO.

She's talking about the one that Tostee withdrew and then agreed to pay towards Ch9's costs.

Thanks for clarifying. So it's just a blowing smoke about nothing then. No case to answer LOL.

My big concern with all this brouhaha with Tostee is what kind of precedent is this setting for future potential victims of men like GT?
If they are careful and calculating they could get away with murder, if they have a good SD lawyer to get them off the hook.
That's what it's showing me anyway. Anyone that applauds those actions is just as bad as the criminal themselves IMO.

I agree Karinna. It is disgusting.

Caroline Byrne's dad slams 60 Minutes after they paid Gordon Wood $200,000 .................................

In 2008 Mr Byrne donated $60,000 from paid interviews and the sale of his book The Killing Of Caroline Byrne: A Journey Of Justice to a hospital.

60 Minutes said yesterday they never commented on whether payments had or had not been made for interviews.

http://www.news.com.au/national/car...for-an-interview/story-e6frfkvr-1226336629024

I agree Karinna. It is disgusting.

Caroline Byrne's dad slams 60 Minutes after they paid Gordon Wood $200,000 .................................

In 2008 Mr Byrne donated $60,000 from paid interviews and the sale of his book The Killing Of Caroline Byrne: A Journey Of Justice to a hospital.

60 Minutes said yesterday they never commented on whether payments had or had not been made for interviews.

http://www.news.com.au/national/car...for-an-interview/story-e6frfkvr-1226336629024

Oh wow, thanks for posting that up sosocurious. I had never heard of that case before. So 60 minutes has a track record for this kind of thing it looks like.
Yes i wonder if they really do pay for interviews and not really sure if that is definite accurate information that they are paying GT for anything? I guess we have to consider the scource of the information and where it came from in the first place and if it really is correct? Might have to give them a call or email them and ask them.

The legal and law enforcement fraternity in my State have been abuzz with talk of this case. Whilst they believe that he is legally not guilty given the Prosecution case against him and the performance of his Defence barrister, the greater percentage from all sides do not believe he is morally innocent of causing Warriena's death. They, too, find his actions post-trial repugnant, as do I.
What have his post trial actions to do with Warriena's death?

My 2cents ages ago was that he would move and fade away. How wrong I am! Unfortunately he is selling his story. I wish he said all proceeds go to the grieving family. Only though is that if trips up on the interview there will be 'new evidence' to retry the case. My thoughts are with his parents too.... As in what the Jimminy Crickets are you doing?!?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

My 2cents ages ago was that he would move and fade away. How wrong I am! Unfortunately he is selling his story. I wish he said all proceeds go to the grieving family. Only though is that if trips up on the interview there will be 'new evidence' to retry the case. My thoughts are with his parents too.... As in what the Jimminy Crickets are you doing?!?

Yes *crickets* indeed.

K, as the facts stand. W was and is not a victim. She died and we are left with consequences. Daughters, sisters and mothers.. Don't be in a situation you can't control. Get out as soon you can. My mother died after 25 years of physically brutality buy her HUSBAND. Let us teach our daughters of violence in which it is not their fault. My mothers husband bashed me once and I fought back. But my mother never forgave me. Gt is awful and so I'd Gerad Baden-Clay. But Gable should or could give money to WR as they had carry her body to NZ.

K, as the facts stand. W was and is not a victim. She died and we are left with consequences. Daughters, sisters and mothers.. Don't be in a situation you can't control. Get out as soon you can. My mother died after 25 years of physically brutality buy her HUSBAND. Let us teach our daughters of violence in which it is not their fault. My mothers husband bashed me once and I fought back. But my mother never forgave me. Gt is awful and so I'd Gerad Baden-Clay. But Gable should or could give money to WR as they had carry her body to NZ.

Yes all on the internet and SM is not as it seems; especially on Tinder. Another case in point, Flinders:

Psychopathic Tinder stalker Paul Lambert’s obsession with US reporter

WS thread here:

Australia - Angela Jay, 28 , Attempted Murder, Port Macquarie NSW, 3 Nov 2016

I fear for all of our young people. Young men being killed in one punch attacks by drunk and drugged assailants and young women being preyed upon using the cover of a dating app. There are predators among them and we need to make them aware that they are not 'bulletproof'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member