Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez us then he ordered a pizza??!! I am disgusted

The tv news also said he went on to order a pizza after she fell.

Within five minutes, police will allege the argument escalated with the female saying “I am so sorry” before the male replies “I don’t care”.

The documents allege there is a choking-type sound and the man "can be heard taunting Wright as she gasps for air".

Police will claim there is the sound of a door being slid open as the female screams "no, no, no".

The male accuses her of trying to kill him.

She is heard to say: "just let me go home”.

According to the police brief, the reply was: “I would but you have been a bad girl”.

Twenty six seconds after the sound of the door being shut, police say a fading scream can be heard.

A phone call is then allegedly made to a lawyer.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...ht-struggled-before-death#d15C4O4IXvQD5CXa.99

There is only one “psycho *****” and that is YOU GABLE TOSTEE!! :stormingmad:

<modsnip>

Well this sounds absolutely nothing like what I'd imagined. And here I was half doubting that the police had evidence of murder

Well this sounds absolutely nothing like what I'd imagined. And here I was half doubting that the police had evidence of murder

Funny how we all have so many different perceptions of the same event due to a lack of details initially. I actually thought he might have carried her out on to the balcony as such and was holding her over the edge at first. Then as it changed I thought maybe she tried to climb one balcony over to safety and fell accidentally and now it seems so clear that he murdered her. Go QPS! I am also glad he was such an egotistical, narcissistic Elliot Rodger type that he recorded his interactions Oddsocks.

Well, unfortunately, this is the scenario that I had playing in my head. :( Except for the pizza order. I never would have imagined that in a million years.

OMG is he for real? Wow just WOW!!

According to the police document, Tostee asked Ms Wright, 26, several times to stop being rough during sex, accusing her of beating him up.

Tostee is alleged to have told Ms Wright he wanted her to leave but she wasn&#8217;t to take any of her belongings

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...vidence-revealed/story-e6frg6n6-1227049438853

What the hell? So they did sleep together? Was he trying to set her up the whole time? I bet he is a poor performer in bed...not that it matters but I bet he was trying to make her feel like **** so he could get off on feeling superior. I know the type unfortunately...I am just so revolted...

OMG is he for real? Wow just WOW!!

According to the police document, Tostee asked Ms Wright, 26, several times to stop being rough during sex, accusing her of beating him up.

Tostee is alleged to have told Ms Wright he wanted her to leave but she wasn’t to take any of her belongings

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...vidence-revealed/story-e6frg6n6-1227049438853

BIB
That makes me wonder if the sex was consensual, kwim? Maybe she was fighting him off and that is what enraged him.

Things have taken a bizarre turn - she was beating him up? Just incredible - and after skulking off from the unit complex he orders a pizza. I wonder why he ordered her out without allowing her to take her belongings?

This is chilling, how very sad for her family to actually hear what happened in her last moments, imagining it would be bad enough.

I am so so so so so so so glad GT is off the streets. He is so cold.

There is only one &#8220;psycho *****&#8221; and that is YOU GABLE TOSTEE!! :stormingmad:

So true; I'm glad he made that recording or I'm afraid he probably would have gotten away with it.

What a pathetic coward.

I think we need Isisrising to explain why someone would record an incident but reverse rolls what was happening, for the recording.

It's a play act of absolute grandiose power to play back for his gratification.

I THINK HE THREW HER OVER!

Reversing the role and saying he'll be her 'sex slave' accusing her of 'rough sex' and 'been a bad girl' all shows a bondage/slave fantasy.
WHAT, to brag to his mates??
OMG I won't be surprised if the police find he's into bondage type *advertiser censored*! It'll fry your brain!
Simon Gittany, bloody *advertiser censored*, Ted Bundy, Adrian Bayley & donkey punch.

All sick rubbish that needs to be buried.

Could he record these things for an amateur *advertiser censored* site?

GABLE Tostee called Warriena Tagpuna Wright a &#8220;psycho *****&#8221; and told her she was lucky he hadn&#8217;t &#8220;chucked&#8221; her off his balcony before trying to strangle her, police documents allege.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...vidence-revealed/story-fnihsrf2-1227049438853

Just read the whole thing. <modsnip>, the guy is a worthless animal (IMO) and quite frankly deserves to be chucked off a building himself (IMO)...preferably at the right height so that he doesn't die instantly (IMO).

On the "upside", his recordings have absolutely sealed his fate (IMO). He must be the dumbest "man" on the Planet for not getting rid of that phone/s as soon as possible. <modsnip> but I mean, this is as dumb as OJ Simpson showing up to trial with a bloodstained shirt with "I murdered my wife and her lover" written on it.

Well....step aside, Gerard Baden Clay....we have a new "most hated man in QLD" right now.

They say he &#8220;taunted&#8221; Ms Wright, 26, as she struggled for air, rang his lawyer 38 seconds after she died and ordered a pizza within the hour.

Police allege that instead of calling emergency services, Tostee tried to ring his lawyer but his call was not answered.

They allege a male can be heard saying &#8220;where are my keys, f---, f---, f---&#8221;. The recording allegedly captures the sound of him running and Tostee ringing his father Gray and saying: &#8220;There are cops all around my apartment. I am f---ed.&#8221;

Heavy reading...

620796-0e3f5782-34fa-11e4-a0cc-b1289a6cbb36.jpg

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ordings-revealed/story-fnihsrf2-1227049438853

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amoody22