Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Was just looking at some of 'motivation speaker' Eric Thomas' quotes & noticed he rates a mention among the BB brahs. Mmm... would he give himself the same name as someone he admired or saw a bit of himself in :thinking: superior Intelligence :thinking:

Eric Thomas quote:

http://domorethanwork.com/images/f93ea3e653545e5b7a6a3e525e6d07fe_20130809151952.jpg
EricThomas_Quote.jpg

Imagine that applied in the wrong context! Oh wait...

I had a thought & chuckle to myself last night...

In hindsight, Tostee Snr's bizarre reaction to Eric-Thomas-formerly-known-as-Gable-Tostee's phone call that fateful night is part of a bigger picture. Possibly desensitized to the "Dad I think I may have a situation" calls in middle of night. Imagine this: arriving on scene to witness his tyre-less, banged up, steaming rimmed car being loaded onto a tow truck and son being bundled into back of cop car. "Were they jealous son? Were they jealous you clocked 200km/hr?"

Here's to the passengers, Police & fellow road users who could've easily lost their lives that night of the pursuit, as a result of this arrogant ------------- trying to please his loins. The sentence received is a joke and an insult to us all.

I have a problem with anyone who takes more from this world than they contribute. I also have a problem with anyone who enables others to do it.

This, dear Chair. This.

And LOL, "Were they jealous, son?"

I've been having a quick look to see what things are affected by the name change (what he can get away with now that he has blackened the Tostee name and discarded it).

It seems that anywhere that he needs a birth certificate as proof, he will also have to show his deed poll certificate to use the new name - eg: on a marriage certificate, on a passport.

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...7q67LEn55st094jeMA&bvm=bv.85076809,bs.1,d.dGY

And because he had to provide the courts and police of his new name, both names will be kept on file together - so he can be readily identified by them by both names.

Tostee has had to inform police and the courts of the name change.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e-to-eric-thomas/story-fnn8dlfs-1227207031292

But I don't see the pizza problem. Can't you order pizza without giving your real name anyway, or any name at all if you are in the pizza shop? :eek: :giggle:
BBM - :giggle:

Um, a piece of supreme please

Your name?

Um, Eric Thomas

I'll need to see some ID

I am not questioning you at all Ali
I am just gobsmacked.
That it is possible that someone can be on their 5th DUI and 4 times over the limit. While leading police on a high speed police chase whilst on bail from a previous incident and only receive a 6 month sentence.

You know your stuff and I am sure you are right.

But I just gotta say respectfully I hope you are wrong, because 6 months just seems not enough. imo

So we are left with the alleged assaulting a police officer back in January or would that have already been considered as well.

I hope I am wrong too and I am only guessing so I hope I guess wrong. I think the assault charge is still to be heard.

I think he could have changed his name as he knew he would possibly go to jail in NSW as it seems he did it not long before then. Maybe he thought he wouldn't be picked on as much if the other prisoners didn't associate him with his high profile name. Bit naive really if that is the reason as there are no secrets in jail, apparently.

"Will Gable Tostee Eric Thomas report to the Warden NOW".

Make that Eric Gable Tostee Thomas. Sorry!

In trying to understand the origins of Eric Thomas, I uncovered the following anagrams:

Ethics Roam
Shirt Cameo
Me a ostrich (not a llama?)
Erotic Hams... or Erotic Sham?
Stoic harem
Moist reach
Cries motha
Hot as crime
Hoist Cream

I wonder if the name Eric Thomas carries a secret message...

Queensland Government
Read more: https://www.qld.gov.au/law/births-d...vorces/changing-your-name/changing-your-name/

"Changing your name

In Queensland, if you’re over 18, you can change your legal name—if you’re not doing so for criminal purposes, such as committing fraud—once every 12 months.

You can apply to us to change your name if you were born or adopted in Queensland, or born overseas and have lived in Queensland for the past 12 months."

dummy.jpg

Maybe Eric Thomas sought advised as to whether he should change his name.:facepalm:

Hahaha - funny you should mention that sosocurious. I did see where one particular sock has voiced IT's disapproval regarding the name change details being released to the media.

Hahaha - funny you should mention that sosocurious. I see where one particular sock has voiced IT's disapproval regarding the name change details being released to the media.

Every time I hear sock I laugh...far out...you all crack me up. Meh name changes are not secret and can be reported by the media. Considering he has been charged with murder, I believe it is in the public's best interests to know. They report on criminal name changes quite often.

View attachment 68716

Maybe Eric Thomas sought advised as to whether he should change his name.:facepalm:

Kudos sosocurious for finding a way to bring the lovely lass to this page. :lol:

When I'm catching up I usually start from the last post and read back. Eric Thomas???? :facepalm: Do I even wanna know?

That you Eric? - Sorry mate, bad news - they know - all over the medi... - Ohhh, you've heard? - Eric, please, you need to calm down.... :phone:

For Google search:
Eric Thomas IS Gable Tostee
Eric Tostee-Thomas
Eric Thomas, the alleged 'balcony killer'...
Eric Thomas, formerly of the Avalon apartments in Surfers Paradise...
Eric Thomas on bodybuilding.com
Eric Thomas, charged with producing fake IDs in 2003...
Eric Thomas in police pursuit in July 2014...
Eric Thomas sent to NSW jail on February 2, 2015 for six months...

I swear, I can't look at the 'protest pic' and not get the giggles.What's she doing with her face?!

So why was the court date so quiet, I wonder, that we all missed it? I thought it was meant to be in May.

Count me mystified as to how this court date flew under the radar generally.
Wonder what else is being covered up as we speak?
He's like a slimy fish trying to slip out of the net. Hey, all power to the real fish who get away. But not to Eric Thomas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member