Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elde Fruit, thank you for your posts today :) and the other one's that I have read from you. It's good to have an objective view, straight facts and emotions put aside.

Hello all

Does anyone know about Warriena's past? Saul Holt QC calls her behaviour erratic frequently. I am just interested, if Warriena was ever erratic in the past, after a few drinks or sober?

Hello all

Does anyone know about Warriena's past? Saul Holt QC calls her behaviour erratic frequently. I am just interested, if Warriena was ever erratic in the past, after a few drinks or sober?

She was drinking very toxic home distlled spirits that were being supplied (plied into) her. Poor thing

Hello all

Nothing is known within the evidence presented, other than what was revealed by the medical expert concerning attempts at self harm.

I have done some independent research this evening on the topic and found the golden fleece
attachment.php
:floorlaugh: That was the one I was reading the other night...now I'm busted!!!

Hello all

We've never really heard much about her past as far as drinking behaviour goes. Only that she has had a bit of a troubled family life, she loves animals and had a decent job.

Elde Fruit, thank you for your posts today :) and the other one's that I have read from you. It's good to have an objective view, straight facts and emotions put aside.
Objectiveness can be subjective I'm guessing

Nothing is known within the evidence presented, other than what was revealed by the medical expert concerning attempts at self harm.
What you do with your own skin is benign compared to a confrontationalist predator with a tape recorder

Hello all

g'day. Juana...I remember you.. ...... There is no tabled testimony or evidence that she has, in the past displayed erratic behaviour.... quite the opposite, actually.. She appeared to lead her life like a well run tight ship.. there were some scars that the autopsy conveyed could have been self inflicted, ( as opposed to self harm in the psychiatric sense.. merely self harm ) but that wasn't definite, it was one of a number of possibilities to explain them.......

certainly we can see the speed and determination in which Gabe is self harming , self inflicting , ruthlessly.. day by day, each day more than the one before, he is trying to eat himself to death....... He is fatter today that what he was on Monday... I don't know how he does it, he must be eating the ENTIRE night thru.

Hmmmm, sorry I don't get it. Would you mind explaining how a child throwing a tantrum reminded you of this case. Sometimes we need things explained a little more clearly on WS

When a child starts screaming for no reason, the first thing I'd do is check for bites, stings, burns, pain..and the list goes on. You don't ignore the child! Then again some children just freak out at the certain people. Kids are good at judging a person's character.

g'day. Juana...I remember you.. ...... There is no tabled testimony or evidence that she has, in the past displayed erratic behaviour.... quite the opposite, actually.. She appeared to lead her life like a well run tight ship.. there were some scars that the autopsy conveyed could have been self inflicted, ( as opposed to self harm in the psychiatric sense.. merely self harm ) but that wasn't definite, it was one of a number of possibilities to explain them.......

Read:

Link.

Dr Little also noted multiple scars on Ms Wright's wrists, thigh and upper chest which appeared to have been self-inflicted.

She said the scars were not recent and probably more than weeks or months' old.

BBM.

Hi Guys,
My first post but I have been reading and catching up on the other threads over the last few days and have been waiting to get activated so i could post a couple of things that struck me.
Warriena is absolutely terrified of the balcony, probably as it has been used as a threat and mentioned an odd number of times (imo) by GT when she is picked up and carried towards it. She must think he is going to put her over it (No x 30 times). So when he doesn't he just puts her in the balcony area (apparently) wouldn't her fear subside a little at that point. She would still consider him a big danger but he redeemed himself, he hasn't chucked her off. Surely she would feel relief at that and the very last thing she would do was climb up over the railing that she was so terrified of being thrown over? Wouldn't you sink to the floor. IMO Something else was happening and I am certain that it has something to do with the object he is carrying in the basement CCTV (which I thought looked like a knife or gun by the way it is held. how or why did the Police think it was a phone?!) . MOO

Hi Trooper, nice to see you around.
That's good then. If there was something (like mental health episodes or recorded drinking problems) the defence team would have dug it out. In this case, Mr Holt should not call her behaviour erratic because we don't really know what sparked Warriena's reaction. I tend to think that it was for a reason rather than psychotic. On the tape she sounds terrified.

I may get berated for this belief but I don't think he acted unreasonable at all during the night.

Hi Trooper, nice to see you around.
That's good then. If there was something (like mental health episodes or recorded drinking problems) the defence team would have dug it out. In this case, Mr Holt should not call her behaviour erratic because we don't really know what sparked Warriena's reaction. I tend to think that it was for a reason rather than psychotic. On the tape she sounds terrified.

no there is nothing like that, and she would be able to access NZ healthcare without upfront costs, so it is rational to claim that had she had that sort of medical illness historically, she would have sought treatment and received it..

Although it doesn't stop people from latching on to it like a liferaft in a stormy sea to explain her behaviour.. Something drove her to be erratic and terrified and crazed with fright...and it was right in side that apartment.

That was not my question that you replied to - Please can you read it again and respond appropriately

His "plan" (if that is the correct term) obviously was to neutralise her on the balcony, de-escalate, allow her to have her tantrum where he does not have to deal with violence by her directed at him, allow her time, as much as she needed, to calm down........and when she runs out of steam, all will be well. Pretty much like what I did with my niece. I allowed her run to out of steam all by herself without offering her anything from me to give her tantrum further impetus. Yes?

I may get berated for this belief but I don't think he acted unreasonable at all during the night.

I can presume then, that you haven't listened to the recording Gabe made of that night of he and Warriena??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightningwill