Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If GT didn't drink as much as WW and had a lower blood alcohol level it could explain why he turned on her and got so nasty as he wrote on the BB forum that he is generally not nice to people when sober but when he's drunk he's everybody's friend. Sounds like a combo of not drinking much to be in a position of power over the course of the evening and the lack of alcohol enhancing his crappy mood.

Fraud was at 15 or 16 with 2 schools friends making fake I.Ds for their mates etc. Somewhat entrepreneurial I suppose but they were teenagers and didn't exactly screw people for thousands? Not really high profile crime. Here in NZ you'd get a slap on the wrist for that or what they call diversion. My brothers did worse growing up yet avoided convictions and became well adjusted and sensible men despite my parents despair at times. He was cleared of the assault on police officer and the official charge was obstruction and public nuisance. Like I say that was later dropped. Do you have a link in regards to him driving through any barriers?
That is very typical behaviour in New Zealand though. It's a bit cringe almost. You can get away with a lot as out police are unarmed, I have found aussie law enforcement to be a little harder.
Oh, yes he's such a clever chap. There just isn't enough glowing references to his entrepreneurial skills, and yes, he could have made thousands from those poor saps. GT has a heart of gold, he deserves an applause and a fan page.

You know, i'd just like to say i've gone back to a guy's house for further drinks on and after a Tinder date (for reasons that it's cheaper to share a bottle of wine and more comfortable to sit and talk on a couch.) I have been pretty rotten drunk most of these times. Nothing even close to terrible has ever happened to me. Not even close. It is not the norm. And i don't like the assumption that it should be the norm and that she should have been more sensible. No, he should have been less of a violent predator.

Sure was. There was a moment where everything changed and he became menacing, more controlling and aggressive. That was when she got scared and started apologizing.

Fraud was at 15 or 16 with 2 schools friends making fake I.Ds for their mates etc. Somewhat entrepreneurial I suppose but they were teenagers and didn't exactly screw people for thousands? Not really high profile crime. Here in NZ you'd get a slap on the wrist for that or what they call diversion. My brothers did worse growing up yet avoided convictions and became well adjusted and sensible men despite my parents despair at times. He was cleared of the assault on police officer and the official charge was obstruction and public nuisance. Like I say that was later dropped. Do you have a link in regards to him driving through any barriers?
That is very typical behaviour in New Zealand though. It's a bit cringe almost. You can get away with a lot as out police are unarmed, I have found aussie law enforcement to be a little harder.

He is on trial for murder in Queensland Australia.

Yes so I've heard. I was just drawing from my own personal experience and New Zealand and Australia are similar in many ways. There is friendly rivalry between the 2 of sorts but yet comrade's at other instances.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eath-date-provided-version-events-police.html

"The intellectual gifts of Tostee, 28, were described after a previous encounter with the law when the then 18-year-old was placed on probation for forging identification cards in a Schoolies racket."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-2am-didnt-apartment-shes-afraid-heights.html

Tostee was not only found guilty of supplying fake IDs to underage Schoolies with two of his friends, which earned them $30,000, eight years ago. His other incidents involving the police include when he was charged with police assault, obstruct police and public nuisance offences after an alleged incident on January 27 in Surfers Paradise.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rderer-Gable-Tostee-guilty-drink-driving.html

"Tyre spikes were used on his car as he crossed the Queensland border but Tostee drove on for a further five kilometres before returning a blood alcohol level of 0.203 when breath-tested by police."

(This could be a cultural difference -- I would describe "tyre spikes" as a barricade but perhaps they are distinct in Aus?)

I haven't heard about him having been cleared (found not guilty?) of kicking the police officer, so I'll keep looking unless you have a link for me. Thanks!

I've been on YouTube to relisten to the last minutes of the recording. The linked clip plays more from earlier in the night and the end is focused solely on the last minutes and plays more than what I ha e seen played over the past week. What is clear as day to me is that her voice is muffled like her mouth is covered or gagged. Had not noticed this before (I have listened to the whole recording in the past).

https://youtu.be/dkDBRGLxdmg

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Holy Batman"............that recording is crazy. Haunting......she really wanted to go as she was realizing what a complete nut job he is........guilty as heck. He covered her airways as is very obvious from this link. He drug her around like a rag doll........terrified her with his constant threats and menacing voice. Jeebus....I think I would have taken my chances on a spider walk to get away from this creep.

On a side note.......what's up with dudes balcony furnishings? Pleather dining chairs set side by side....no outdoor furniture .....not even a table that I could see.
I can't say anymore. I get into trouble.

Also noticed in the transcript she warns him she gets psycho when she drinks and yet he continues to try and ply her with alcohol. Interesting strategy.

BBM, Probably just as well or he might have committed suicide by cop by now if he was in the States.

Tyre spikes here are laid out on the ground. At night you cannot see them. They don't pursue you due to safety, just lay out the spikes which slowly deflates tyres so often you don't know whether you've been clocked or not at a certain speed until your tyres start the slow decent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1streetwalker