Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO she had the restraint of a saint. If someone did what he did to me and stole my phone i'd go absolutely raging BALLISTIC.

so you don't believe she should be responsible at all for any of her own actions simply as she's deceased?. It's sad yes but you are so ignorant. She chose to go to his apartment and then assault him. Why did she do that instead of going?
He decided enough was enough in the end and she was manipulative in trying to apologise and regain trust. Why? So she could try to hurt him again like before? He was a victim in his own home initially so maybe you should cease the victim blaming

You can tell that he was faking being hurt just for the tape.

There was blood on him. Cuts and his own damn blood. She was being so disrespectful and erratic and throwing with such force it caused a physical wound. It is unacceptable behaviour. Violence in any form is not ok

No there wasn't! It could not be determined by the pathologist the age of the cuts. And they sure as hell didn't look fresh to me. He also has a very physical job as a carpet layer. They found no injuries that could be connected to WW on him.

I mean jeez, just look at his knees. They look identical to injuries sustained from carpet burn. Not from throwing rocks!

Also, her hair was found on the telescope. Not his.

Ok my bad. *METAL bracket though. Why did she grab this instead of leaving like she was asked? Also the choking has been disproven in court already and no signs of injury on her were found prior to the fall except those of typical self harm scars up her wrists and thighs and one measuring 90cm. Clearly a disturbed young woman.
<modsnip>

There was blood on him. Cuts and his own damn blood. She was being so disrespectful and erratic and throwing with such force it caused a physical wound. It is unacceptable behaviour. Violence in any form is not ok

A load of old scabbed cuts, not from that night.

And probably a scratch where she was trying to defend herself and get him off her. The jury won't be fooled by the game he tried to pull.

so you don't believe she should be responsible at all for any of her own actions simply as she's deceased?. <modsnip>. She chose to go to his apartment and then assault him. Why did she do that instead of going?
He decided enough was enough in the end and she was manipulative in trying to apologise and regain trust. Why? So she could try to hurt him again like before? He was a victim in his own home initially <modsnip>

He invited her there. He stole her phone. He wouldn't let her leave. He gave her home distilled alcohol. He encouraged her behaviour. He taunted her.

He was not the victim in his own home. He could have handed her back her phone at any time and told her to leave. But he didn't. He had an ulterior motive concerning the balcony that he kept referring to over and over and over again.

Ok my bad. *METAL bracket though. Why did she grab this instead of leaving like she was asked? Also the choking has been disproven in court already and no signs of injury on her were found prior to the fall except those of typical self harm scars up her wrists and thighs and one measuring 90cm. Clearly a disturbed young woman.
<modsnip>

Not true. We've heard the prosecution arguments from the court tweets. He choked her and didn't leave a mark. Her noises out trump the lack of marks on her.

<modsnip>

The choking is the basis of the prosecutions case!! Holy crap. You can hear it on the audio!
She had 80 injuries and her body was folded over and so impacted when she hit the ground that preexisting injuries to the fall were unable to be determined.

That's nice. I also have self harm scars from when I was a teenager. I am not disturbed. They were done for stress relief. <modsnip>

You can tell that he was faking being hurt just for the tape.
you can't tell anything. You were not there. You were not present. You don't know him as a person and how he would normally react to pain. Why didn't she just stop anyway why is there a need to toss things around the room. How juvenile. I've never tossed something even playfully at someone in their own home. He had no right to do so. I don't know how she was raised but she lacked etiquette. I am a strong and independent women who stays composed though enough not to and just wouldn't cross my mind. Just because someone is larger in stature than you doesn't mean they don't feel pain and discomfort the same way. Pain thresholds differ between individuals.

I don't believe this poster was actually in court. If they were, they weren't actually paying attention.

you can't tell anything. You were not there. You were not present. You don't know him as a person and how he would normally react to pain. Why didn't she just stop anyway why is there a need to toss things around the room. How juvenile. I've never tossed something even playfully at someone in their own home. He had no right to do so. I don't know how she was raised but she lacked etiquette. I am a strong and independent women who stays composed though enough not to and just wouldn't cross my mind. Just because someone is larger in stature than you doesn't mean they don't feel pain and discomfort the same way. Pain thresholds differ between individuals.

.................! No words.

Oh I can tell, just from his voice. He was faking being hurt. A real control freak.

Then why didn't she leave after she found it. Not that he stole it. What would he want with her phone. Ridiculous. He had his own.

Then why didn't she leave after she found it. Not that he stole it. What would he want with her phone. Ridiculous. He had his own.

*head desk*

She didn't find it, it was in his pocket and remained in his pocket.

Well, if she didn't have her phone she couldn't 1. call the cops and 2. she would be more reluctant to leave.

He wouldn't let her leave. You've heard the tape.

And he also tried ringing her phone when he knew she was dead! That shows a guilty mind trying to deceive LE.

<modsnip>What's the sequence of events? In his pocket after the selfies, then Warriena got it back and put it in her bag. Later, after he physically restrains and throttles her and throws her out to the balcony, he takes Warriena's phone from her bag??!!! What was the purpose?

And that thing he was carrying down his pants in the basement car park, I think that was something he concealed that would have had the case for murder confirmed earlier. A weapon of some sort that he threatened her with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwen