Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's even more fascinating listening to the audio then reading up about him and his shenanigans prior to that night. He is not a good person. Almost all of it has been posted by him in forums so it's straight from the horses mouth.

The article I read was from The Guardian posted 20 hours ago. It really makes her out to be the creep. But I'll listen to the whole thing. So do you think he was recording her because he was planning to hurt her? Just saw the comment that this is a pattern of his. Yikes. Thanks for the info! Sorry, I normally am well read up and informed on cases....just happened upon this one and thought she sounded nuts. Maybe The Guardian is super biased?

They were playfighting and their use of words like ninja, muay thai etc were said as sarcasm. Things didn't escalate to serious violence until GT retaliated for her throwing around decorative rocks and he began restricting her and choking her.
Yes, I'm just thinking here he could have used the Muay This cinch choke hold. Wouldn't leave a mark, but would account for her muffled speech and choking.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The daily mail IMO isnt exactly a credible source I literally just came from that site regarding crazy theories about why Geordie girls wear so little in winter lol. Double Jeopardy etc doesn't apply to NZ or Australia, I find the laws in the u.s very confusing myself too so you'll have to forgive me also. Once cleared of a charge that's it and final and you can't be charged again unless it's outstanding circumstances. Basically:

“It would have to be something in the nature of a confession or some very powerful evidence that points towards the guilt of the person that's been acquitted.

"It's likely to be fairly rarely the case that such evidence would come forward, certainly after a major trial where the police have put a lot of resources into getting a conviction in the first place.

"It would have to be something out of left field that was completely unanticipated or unknown at the time of the original prosecution.”

The article I read was from The Guardian posted 20 hours ago. It really makes her out to be the creep. But I'll listen to the whole thing. So do you think he was recording her because he was planning to hurt her? Is this a pattern of his? Sorry, I normally am well read up and informed on cases....just happened upon this one and thought she sounded nuts. Maybe The Guardian is biased?

He records his dates because he likes to humiliate them and sometimes post it on the internet. He admits this in the BB forum as well as audio being posted of him trying headf***/humiliate a girl. He tends to hook up mostly with girls who are tourists.

He also started recording his nights out because he is prone to blackouts and doing dumb stuff when he drinks and he cant remember in the morning and admitted that's why he records as well.

He is absolutely obsessed with recording (audio as well as visually) so many aspects of his life. From the totally mundane to the dates. He also has kept cameras in his house before and has tried to film girls without their consent.

GT is an MRA who is trying to model himself on what he thinks an alpha male should be. Such a nasty little underground community that one.

Yes. Or just supporters/randoms whatever there. Even law students from uni
I might come to see the verdict as I work in the city. I was at the Gerard BC trial for the closing statements, that was chilling. I was seated directly behind him 2 seats back.

Yes, I'm just thinking here he could have used the Muay This cinch choke hold. Wouldn't leave a mark, but would account for her muffled speech and choking.

That takes some training. Please link evidence of such and any video you have of said manoeuvre he pulled. Also it often DOES leave a mark. You have to be very highly practised to be able to effectively pull it off without doing so a lot of the time. It is not 100% guaranteed it won't leave a mark.

It's hard to call the police mid assault especially when the law fully entitles you to use self defence. I don't own a table nor chairs on my patio. I didn't know this was a forced requirement. Please provide an invoice of his tanning bed.

Are you seriously convinced that GT is the victim in all this? And that he was being assaulted over a sustained period of time?

That he had literally no other option than to lock a half-naked girl on his balcony in a time out while he kept hold of her mobile phone, clothing, wallet etc...?

That there is no chance that there was any foul play at all?

I don't understand how you can be so convinced of this, especially given the recordings, his online persona, the fact that he has admitted to filming covertly before, that he records women to humiliate them... I have absolutely no clue how you can shut your ears off to all of this and argue that it was all because WW may or may not have thrown some decorative rocks at him, that she may or may not have swung a telescope leg at him (she could have been holding it as a warning for him to get away from her. We only have his word that she swung it. The audio only proves she was holding it before dropping it on request.) and that he therefore had every right to do what he did next?

We have some scary people in this world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have read that before, John.

Eating pizza to calm anxiety is a new one on me.

I'm sorry to say I don't read the same tone of remorse you do.

I read remorse, for himself! Not that her life was cut short, but that he was suffering, he was misunderstood. Him, him, him. That's not remorse for her.

He records his dates because he likes to humiliate them and sometimes post it on the internet. He admits this in the BB forum as well as audio being posted of him trying headf***/humiliate a girl. He tends to hook up mostly with girls who are tourists.

He also started recording his nights out because he is prone to blackouts and doing dumb stuff when he drinks and he cant remember in the morning and admitted that's why he records as well.

He is absolutely obsessed with recording (audio as well as visually) so many aspects of his life. From the totally mundane to the dates. He also has kept cameras in his house before and has tried to film girls without their consent.

He sounds like a Predator/Stalker type to me. The camera filming stuff is downright creepy.

That takes some training. Please link evidence of such and any video you have of said manoeuvre he pulled. Also it often DOES leave a mark. You have to be very highly practised to be able to effectively pull it off without doing so a lot of the time. It is not 100% guaranteed it won't leave a mark.

Have you seen it done?

We know why he was recording -- it was a matter of habit with him. He used a drone, a telescope, a body camera, a dash cam, and CCTV at various times to spy on people. This is IMO one of many facts that may chance your perception if you dig just beyond the surface of this case (I saw your edit while I was typing this -- good on you!)

Poor Rrie. My heart breaks for her over and over again. I can't imagine having so little empathy for her that I would write off her death as some sort of trivial game piece in a man-hating conspiracy.

Cheeky! Are you disputing the tanning bed's existence or costliness? I can provide photographic proof of its presence if you like, but I'm afraid that common sense is only available on a BYO basis.
It exists yes but I brought one for $120 here in NZ. I've seen them cheap all over the show second hand. Not that pricey. It's the bulbs that tend to run more costly when they need replacing. I think you'd rather risk your property than your own safety no? At this point when he locked her out she had been randomly swinging a telescope tripod at him so you'd be wise to put space between one another asap

[FONT=&quot]1.53.30am: Ruffling sounds. Drink poured. Male: “That is like vodka on the rocks. That is yours.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1.56.30am: Female: “That is horrible. I am going to leave that there.”

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...s/news-story/6c9264557282aa42377cfb46d0b875cb[/FONT]
When trying to immerse myself in the recording, throughout the 3 hours, I felt that she was aware that she was becoming drunker than she wanted to be. She was scared at times, I thought, when she was talking about things that didn't make sense. She seemed to go in and out of lucidity.

Gable should have realised that something was wrong. She was not just drunk, she seemed to be hallucinating. I wish he'd gotten her to go lay down or something.

It exists yes but I brought one for $120 here in NZ. I've seen them cheap all over the show second hand. Not that pricey. It's the bulbs that tend to run more costly when they need replacing. I think you'd rather risk your property than your own safety no? At this point when he locked her out she had been randomly swinging a telescope tripod at him so you'd be wise to put space between one another asap

Here in NZ? I thought you were in Brisbane as you said you had been in court?

The daily mail IMO isnt exactly a credible source I literally just came from that site regarding crazy theories about why Geordie girls wear so little in winter lol. Double Jeopardy etc doesn't apply to NZ or Australia, I find the laws in the u.s very confusing myself too so you'll have to forgive me also. Once cleared of a charge that's it and final and you can't be charged again unless it's outstanding circumstances. Basically:

“It would have to be something in the nature of a confession or some very powerful evidence that points towards the guilt of the person that's been acquitted.

"It's likely to be fairly rarely the case that such evidence would come forward, certainly after a major trial where the police have put a lot of resources into getting a conviction in the first place.

"It would have to be something out of left field that was completely unanticipated or unknown at the time of the original prosecution.”

Yes, I know the Daily Mail isn't the most reliable source, but all of the things I've sourced are available in other publications as well and I don't really think it's worth my time to go hunting those down when they're just going to be ignored anyway.

I haven't found a single source that claims he was acquitted of assault, only that the charges were dismissed because the prosecution chose not to pursue them at this time. Quite different from an acquittal, yes?

He couldn't of been too scared of her to throw her out onto the balcony, FGS! He's full of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member