Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sep 2014 - #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone replied previously to this question, family contacts were in the community supervised by workers.

Thankyou. Si it's not like William and his sister went to their mum's home to visit!

Even more traumatizing and confusing for these children not being able to see what was their home, siblings, belongings and memories. Visiting in a strange location with strangers as super visors.

These darling children, went through very difficult times and then William vanished.

As someone replied previously to this question, family contacts were in the community supervised by workers.

Thankyou. So it's not like William and his sister went to their mum's home to visit!

Even more traumatizing and confusing for these children not being able to see what was their home, siblings, belongings and memories. Visiting in a strange location with strangers as super visors.

These darling children, went through very difficult times and then William vanished.

The issue for me with what you write, is we don't know at what level, the alleged violence was at involving the biological parents. We don't know if there was a continuing or heightened level of (alleged) violence. we don't know if either biological parent could legally be described as "abusive violent offenders". Are you aware of any charge or conviction that either of the biological parents faced or were convicted of or pending at the time either William or his sister were removed from their biological parents' care?

And we won’t know, because any assessment or evidence gathered by social services to inform their decision making processes is confidential. Whilst we have heard some of the issues via media, I imagine it is rather more complex.

I disagree entirely. Facs played a large role in this matter. Before, during and now. Answers are required.

I hope there's a royal commission into this.

I want to know how it came to be that those children were basically snatched from their birth mother when they weren't abused or neglected with zero ability for the birth mother to get them returned. It's extremely unusual and the public deserves answers about where FACS resources are allocated and whether there was conflict of interest and discrimination involved.

Do you know the family? I’m intrigued as to how you know the children weren’t abused or neglected. There are several categories of abuse, and neglect tends to be an act of ‘omission’. Based on what I’ve read in MSM, there were concerns around substance misuse and domestic violence, both issues which carry significant risk of emotional abuse and neglect IMO.

It is also speculation as to whether adoption was proceeding. IMO based on the info in MSM, it appeared to me that an enquiry was made.

I absolutely agree that public services should be accountable and issues of discrimination should be addressed; However I’m yet to see any evidence one way or another in this case.

Thankyou. Si it's not like William and his sister went to their mum's home to visit!

One of the kids was removed at 3 months, the other at 7 months. So they had no memories of that home. Their siblings were not born until after they had been removed. So going to the home would not have been familiar or have had any of their memories or belongings.

Since when did LE actually name FM as a suspect

What about previous POI's, family and friend's that were under the spotlight and went through.

<modsnip>

GJ one fine, fine smart detective that doesn't by it....but yet this smart detective was charged and convicted of illegal recordings, while targeting and destroying a man's life.

FM knew that a group of people didn't have anything to do with it...maybe because she knew who exactly was responsible...herself??

Urged LE to stay on the case...why?? so it could be pinned on an innocent person, because she knew she was cleared.

Oh plz go have another coffee Chris Smith with other previous POI's and find out what they went through as well.

The FP'S were the last people to see William and deserve every bit of scrutiny that is happening, just like other people endure when being accused of a crime.

I'm gobsmacked with these well known people coming out defending these people, when they have no idea what LE or the Coroner have to warrant these searches and line of investigation LE are taking atm.

All IMO

Why Chris Smith 'doesn't buy' investigation of William Tyrrell's foster parents - 2GB

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think she has been accused by anyone of Murder?

Police are investigating her movements for the 90 minutes before the 000 call and Chris Smith says she is "petrified".

My point was if it was me and I knew that I had nothing to hide then I would have nothing to fear.

I would be angry not petrified and I understand that many of us do act and feel differently. IMO only.

Id be petrified!
I’d be remembering Lindy Chamberlain.
Fear would override anger. No room for anger there.

I don't think she has been accused by anyone of Murder?

Police are investigating her movements for the 90 minutes before the 000 call and Chris Smith says she is "petrified".

My point was if it was me and I knew that I had nothing to hide then I would have nothing to fear.

I would be angry not petrified and I understand that many of us do act and feel differently. IMO only.
If the 3 yr old fell to his death, under her watch, I'd imagine she could be charged with criminal negligence manslaughter. Close enough to murder, imo.

And you were not terrified of that accusation?

I am trying to understand what your point is. I am saying that anyone would be terrified of being publicly accused of killing their foster child, innocent or guilty. Are you saying that is not so?
I just made myself very vulnerable and shared something about myself where I was stigmatised, endured emotional trauma, and suffered professionally, all because of another person’s lies.

Honestly, did you afford Bill Spedding and Paul Savage the same level of empathy that you do the fosters?

<modsnip - quoted post removed>
I have no problem with her standing in the background and watching the visits, because of the time they took him and ran. I'd watch too if it was my foster kid.

Since when did LE actually name FM as a suspect

What about previous POI's, family and friend's that were under the spotlight went through.

Chloe?? Really

GJ one fine, fine smart detective that doesn't by it....but yet this smart detective was charged and convicted of illegal recordings, while targeting and destroying a man's life.

FM knew that a group of people didn't have anything to do with it...maybe because she knew who exactly was responsible...herself??

Urged LE to stay on the case...why?? so it could be pinned on an innocent person, because she knew she was cleared.

Oh plz go have another coffee Chris Smith with other previous POI's and find out what they went through as well.

The FP'S were the last people to see William and deserve every bit of scrutiny that is happening, just like other people endure when being accused of a crime.

I'm gobsmacked with this well known people coming out defending these people, when they have no idea what LE or the Coroner have to warrant these searches and line of investigation LE are taking atm.

All IMO

Why Chris Smith 'doesn't buy' investigation of William Tyrrell's foster parents - 2GB
Ozgal ,,,,This is a very reasonable assessment of the interview content in my opinion too.

<modsnip>

As someone who was falsely accused of rape, I know this first-hand. I do not need to imagine it.

I do not need my emotional reactions and experience equated with someone who is or was guilty.

What an awful situation. :(

I feel like the police must have something on the FFP, it would be so damaging and unethical to put someone through a false accusation/insinuation with no basis.

<modsnip - quoted post removed>

I have no problem with her standing in the background and watching the visits, because of the time they took him and ran. I'd watch too if it was my foster kid.

Have you not seen the images by the FF of William eating cake, lollipops, sugary iced drinks and McDonalds? Doesn't look like they have concerns about his diet lol

She was not needed to watch the visit. She was not the supervisor. The BF hid because they didn't want to give him up. They NEVER abducted him from FF.

Have you not seen the images by the FF of William eating cake, lollipops, sugary iced drinks and McDonalds? Doesn't look like they have concerns about his diet lol

She was not needed to watch the visit. She was not the supervisor. The BF hid because they didn't want to give him up. They NEVER abducted him from FF.

And she did not watch the visit, as BM testified at the Inquest she had never met the FM - only glimpsed her once.

And vice versa.

There are no sides and it’s not a game, we are all here for William.

Yes definitely visa versa and unfortunately there are sides that has been evident from my observation at a distance especially now and
over the past 7 years and reading in here most of that time . I came to the threads again with the expectations that the sleuths who diligently sleuthed all the other POI with scenarios , opinions , insights and information everyone was sharing and hoped to find the same due diligence afforded
to previous POI etc applied equally to this new development. I admire and respect and am slightly in awe of the amount of time and energy many have and do put in to finding the truth about what happened to William that day . I guess i had a unrealistic expectation of a true and fair dissection of any suspicions that may have been missed. Obviously IMO and my previous comments I am not under the impression that the LE was as thorough as it should have been and that is why i was here.

At this stage because things are just going around in circles for now I am out until the Coroner has all the facts she needs to decide on the next outcome.

I think anyone would be terrified, guilty or innocent. Being falsely accused of a crime, especially murder, is one of the worst things that can happen to someone.

IMO the worst thing that can happen to anyone is to be either murdered by someone trusted imo or if injured by accident the person trusted not rendering immediate assistance and seeking medical attention on an urgent basis. Or someone making choices to withhold information that was known to them that could have saved a lot of heartache and emotional trauma and years of suffering.

I think anyone would be terrified, guilty or innocent. Being falsely accused of a crime, especially murder, is one of the worst things that can happen to someone.

IMO the worst thing that can happen to anyone is to be either murdered by someone trusted imo or if injured by accident the person trusted not rendering immediate assistance and seeking medical attention on an urgent basis. Or someone making choices to withhold information that was known to them that could have saved a lot of heartache and emotional trauma and years of suffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay