Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO ALIBI: Shock twist in investigation into missing toddler William Tyrrell

“7NEWS understands police asked Abbott about his movements on the day William disappeared.

He has been unable to find someone to vouch for his movements but maintains he had nothing to do with the disappearance.

Case witness Steve, whose true identity is suppressed by a court order, claims a lot of evidence points to Abbott.

“I believe that he, Frank, dropped (friend Ray Porter) off at hospital and had access to Ray’s car,” Steve told 7NEWS.

When asked whether the car claim supports evidence supplied by William’s foster mother, Steve replied: “100 per cent.”

BBM
I read this article very recently and up until the paragraph I highlighted it seemed a little convincing. IMO it comes down to whether or not the cars seen by FFC were really there. If they were, then maybe there is reason to believe the abduction theory. But given the current line of investigation and the inconsistencies to the FFC’s timeline of events, I’ve put that theory to the side. IMO there isn’t enough evidence (if any) to support the abduction theory at all.

William Tyrrell's foster-mother has told her story – this is what she said

IMO it comes down to whether or not the cars seen by FFC were really there. If they were, then maybe there is reason to believe the abduction theory. But given the current line of investigation and the inconsistencies to the FFC’s timeline of events, I’ve put that theory to the side. IMO there isn’t enough evidence (if any) to support the abduction theory at all.

Initially, when it was disclosed that WT was in foster care, my suspicion was that the bio parents had taken William, although when I read about the bio parents, especially the bio father, I wondered about the wherewithal to organize such an event especially given that it was 4 hours away from Sydney and that the time of leaving for the trip was apparently a spur of the moment thing.

The only way I could accept the abduction theory is that WT would have had to have wandered (probably run) down towards the busy end of Benaroon Drive and been spotted and abducted opportunistically by a passing person.

If I were to accept the words of the FM about the time between seen and missing, and that WT isn't a wanderer, then most likely he would not have had the time or inclination to get that far down the road.

There's no way I can accept that an abductor would be sitting outside the house just waiting for WT to randomly come into grabbing reach.

I don't even have a link that says William definitely fell (and I personally don't think he did), let alone a link that says that any POI knows anything about such a fall.

As I have stated before, I believe the Coroner is ruling in or out such events. Presumably, we'll know more when her report is finalised and published.

imo
I think it is unlikely that anybody is yet in the position that WT definitely fell, but that seems to be a straw man argument. Here is a link that claims that police have been investigating whether WT fell from the balcony:

William Tyrell search: NSW Police probe balcony fall theory

There seems to be a large gap between what is said in this, and in other media sources, and speculations about “genuine accidents”.

I think it is unlikely that anybody is yet in the position that WT definitely fell, but that seems to be a straw man argument. Here is a link that claims that police have been investigating whether WT fell from the balcony:

William Tyrell search: NSW Police probe balcony fall theory

There seems to be a large gap between what is said in this, and in other media sources, and speculations about “genuine accidents”.

I think that, at this point, I will agree to disagree with you. Many people here have speculated about an accident.

az.JPG
REVEALED: The key questions that help unravel Tyrrell case

imo

Last edited:
I wonder what kind of tree it was that FFC suggested WT climb. They all look like Eucalypts to me, and they are not really climbable. Tall and straight with no branching until they are too high off the ground to climb, especially for a three year old.

I wonder what kind of tree it was that FFC suggested WT climb. They all look like Eucalypts to me, and they are not really climbable. Tall and straight with no branching until they are too high off the ground to climb, especially for a three year old.
I thought about that as well the other day, but the ones in front (to the left of the carport, by the telephone pole) look like something you could try placing a 15 kg child in safely without them falling. Not sure if the branches would hold up. Would be interested in other's thoughts.

I thought about that as well the other day, but the ones in front (to the left of the carport, by the telephone pole) look like something you could try placing a 15 kg child in safely without them falling. Not sure if the branches would hold up. Would be interested in other's thoughts.
Mmmm...............not sure about that. Could be, though I am not sure that I would encourage a 3 year old to climb any tree.

Why did William's foster parents apply for GJ to give evidence at the inquest?

"A bid to add high-profile former detective Gary Jubelin to the witness list failed on Tuesday after an application by William’s foster parents."

Woman heard boy's screams near where William Tyrrell went missing, inquest told

Became too close to the case and he most likely would've tried to persuade that PS or an unknown person took William....he would've focused on everything else apart from the possibility that FP'S maybe responsible IMO

I thought about that as well the other day, but the ones in front (to the left of the carport, by the telephone pole) look like something you could try placing a 20kg child in safely without them falling. Not sure if the branches would hold up. Would be interested in other thoughts.

A medium size garden tree without leaves is directly shown in one of the videos (maybe the 60 Minutes ep?) and IIRC the FM is indicating that as the one she is talking about putting him into when she says that he says "too high".

Why did William's foster parents apply for GJ to give evidence at the inquest?

"A bid to add high-profile former detective Gary Jubelin to the witness list failed on Tuesday after an application by William’s foster parents."

Woman heard boy's screams near where William Tyrrell went missing, inquest told
Probably because she thought he was a “man of integrity”, despite his having recently receiving a criminal conviction:

Ex-police officer Gary Jubelin fined for illegal recording

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member