DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Daily Telegraph
Tuesday 30th November 2021 - 4.30pm

Replica pistol found in William Tyrrell search
Police searching for William Tyrrell have found a replica pistol and honed in on a muddy culvert as they continue excavating remote bushland for the missing toddler.
c3867d9dfced4023ff649ebcb8fc6444

No Cookies | Daily Telegraph
Has there been any mentions of a replica gun being in the home of FGM or the FP's ?

There is no supporting evidence for the 2 cars parked on Beneroon drive that day.

At least DP's car is captured on traffic cameras - but no one has admitted to driving it that day. FA allegedly drove DP's cars - without a license.

DP's testimony places FA, his neighbour, in Kendall on the morning of WT disappearance. This contradicts FA testimony that he was with RP.

A theory IMO - but a possibility that this car was used to move WT.
FA has not given any testimony / evidence under oath, he was never put up as a witness, he represented himself at the inquest as a POI / interested party

What if a known pedophile, was desperate for a job, working on FGMs deck? And maybe they had access to a car that morning, and they drove by to see if the deck was already being worked on or not, and maybe hoping to see the homeowner, to ask further about the job?

What if that person happened to pull up just in time to see Lil Spiderman running and laughing, going down the road?
Sounds like a feasible possibility; the FFM has described how she saw the 2 cars parked opposite with the driver side windows down / described how quiet it was at the time of noticing William missing ........
("And I couldn't hear anything. It was silent. There was no wind. No birds, nothing. And at mum's, sound carries so well, I mean, unbelievably. You can hear everything and I could hear nothing.")

It would be reasonable to wonder why she hadn't heard any vehicles moving at that time; especially if the engines of the parked cars were started up. JMO

Last edited:
To this list of what-ifs I would add:

"What if Gary Jubelin had've put sufficient credence in that possibility that he then zoomed in on and hounded/surveilled that known pedo instead of BS and PS?"
I wish. I think the inquest focused on him pretty extensively and I wish it hadn't ended so quickly. Last I remember, after others had spoken about him, many of us expected we were going to hear from him on the stand.

But suddenly, they announced an abrupt ending.

Sounds like a feasible possibility; the FFM has described how she saw the 2 cars parked opposite with the driver side windows down / described how quiet it was at the time of noticing William missing ........
("And I couldn't hear anything. It was silent. There was no wind. No birds, nothing. And at mum's, sound carries so well, I mean, unbelievably. You can hear everything and I could hear nothing."

It would be reasonable to wonder why she hadn't heard any vehicles moving at that time; especially if the engines of the parked cars were started up. JMO
I think that she wasn't listening to or paying attention to sounds as much when he first ran out. It wasn't until a few minutes later that she noticed how quiet it was. Plus, I think parents sometimes tend to minimise how long their child was 'away' from them before they go to check.

If you believe that someone could spirit a child out of a backyard within metres of three people and minutes after they had last heard him and no one saw or heard it?
I had a hard time believing a random abductor could spirit a child and her sleeping bag out of a zippered flap with both parents sleeping in the same tent, but I was wrong.

The foster mother, who has a sister and two brothers, had intervened in a minor squabble between two of her siblings over property stored at her mother's Kendall house ahead of its proposed imminent sale.

The foster mother was working from home on the day before William vanished, her husband out having meetings with clients or colleagues, when they made a snap decision to get their cats boarded for the night, grab William and head up to Kendall a day early.

Questions:

A) How could FFC work from home with bad internet?
B) Where does this information about the squabble between the siblings come from? This is the first time I've seen this piece of information.

Police leading search for William Tyrrell's remains say they are 'very happy' with progress | Daily Mail Online

BM was (eventually) validated in the national press (four years later). However--also true--her positive coverage paled in comparison to the foster's, even though her potential complicity--based on evidence--required far less scrutiny unlike that of the foster's.

Caroline Overington wasn't any more a mouthpiece for the bios than the fosters (she is hardly critical of the fosters, especially compared to these threads). She was one of the few objective figures in this whole mess. That makes her someone that told the story of people--including Bill Spedding--who had alibis and lacked access to resources and physical addresses of their "perceived targets" (if one was looking at the bios as suspects).

Something that Lia Harris failed to do in her initial portrayal of them. Harris actively marginalised the bios by excluding them as a mourning party one year after WT's disappearance. In the Little Boy Lost podcast, she literally rated the city of Kendall's relationship to WT as more significant than the bio's. How do we know this? In all of her three parts, one is mentioned, and the other is 100% absent in her coverage. This was the very first podcast Harris did and she completely left out the bios, as if they were an afterthought in all of this. Were the fosters ever an afterthought?

In Harris' Where's William Tyrrell?, she picked and chose out of what was allowed to be covered, yet how much time she would devote to those things in her podcast was absolutely 100% her choice. That included illegal recordings of a senile recent widower talking to himself in an incriminating, intimate way about personal demons which had nothing to do with WT (and therefore NONE of our business), but, instead, was paraded around for all of Harris' listeners to hear. How embarrassing for him. I've worked with dementia patients in the past, and I shudder to think what could possibly happen if a member of LE took advantage of someone so vulnerable in the pursuit of a (misguided) agenda, regardless of how "horrible" that person is. JMO.

Harris didn't apply such attention to the multiple levels of incredulity of FFC's twin cars, this "paedophile ring" which required a neighbour to call someone up the night the fosters arrived, or the conspicuous absence of the riding school (all publicly known by the time her podcast went into production). She accepted all of that at face value and, as a journalist, failed to question these things which created whitewashed coverage beyond what anyone else received connected to this case.

This was extra service provided to favour narratives the fosters wanted to push to deflect inconsistencies related to them. There were no inconsistencies to the bios. They had alibis and had to watch most of this on TV like the rest of us, unlike the fosters who had an inside connection with Gary Jubelin.

Candace Sutton has 1,000 Twitter followers. That doesn't compare to weekly national news show 60 Minutes and Chris Smith as your advocates.

The bios DID NOT have the same level of access to media that the fosters did, and they didn't even have anything to hide.

BRAVO! The truth shall prevail.

BM was (eventually) validated in the national press (four years later). However--also true--her positive coverage paled in comparison to the foster's, even though her potential complicity--based on evidence--required far less scrutiny unlike that of the foster's.

Caroline Overington wasn't any more a mouthpiece for the bios than the fosters (she is hardly critical of the fosters, especially compared to these threads). She was one of the few objective figures in this whole mess. That makes her someone that told the story of people--including Bill Spedding--who had alibis and lacked access to resources and physical addresses of their "perceived targets" (if one was looking at the bios as suspects).

Something that Lia Harris failed to do in her initial portrayal of them. Harris actively marginalised the bios by excluding them as a mourning party one year after WT's disappearance. In the Little Boy Lost podcast, she literally rated the city of Kendall's relationship to WT as more significant than the bio's. How do we know this? In all of her three parts, one is mentioned, and the other is 100% absent in her coverage. This was the very first podcast Harris did and she completely left out the bios, as if they were an afterthought in all of this. Were the fosters ever an afterthought?

In Harris' Where's William Tyrrell?, she picked and chose out of what was allowed to be covered, yet how much time she would devote to those things in her podcast was absolutely 100% her choice. That included illegal recordings of a senile recent widower talking to himself in an incriminating, intimate way about personal demons which had nothing to do with WT (and therefore NONE of our business), but, instead, was paraded around for all of Harris' listeners to hear. How embarrassing for him. I've worked with dementia patients in the past, and I shudder to think what could possibly happen if a member of LE took advantage of someone so vulnerable in the pursuit of a (misguided) agenda, regardless of how "horrible" that person is. JMO.

Harris didn't apply such attention to the multiple levels of incredulity of FFC's twin cars, this "paedophile ring" which required a neighbour to call someone up the night the fosters arrived, or the conspicuous absence of the riding school (all publicly known by the time her podcast went into production). She accepted all of that at face value and, as a journalist, failed to questions these things which created whitewashed coverage beyond what anyone else received connected to this case.

This was extra service provided to favour narratives the fosters wanted to push to deflect inconsistencies related to them. There were no inconsistencies to the bios. They had alibis and had to watch most of this on TV like the rest of us, unlike the fosters who had an inside connection with Gary Jubelin.

Candace Sutton has 1,000 Twitter followers. That doesn't compare to weekly national news show 60 Minutes and Chris Smith as your advocates.

The bios DID NOT have the same level of access to media that the fosters did, and they didn't even have anything to hide.

BBM : where is there evidence that PS is senile ?? There was no evidence presented showed that PS was senile.

Also the recordings you have mentioned were not illegal , there was approved by the supreme court .

And maybe the Bio family had the same opportunities re media that the FF did, maybe they didn't par take for what ever reasons.....I guess we don't know that.

I thought the Bio mum was on sixty minutes?? And the bio nan certainly been heard in the MSM IMO

Did William Tyrrell disappear earlier than reported? Why video at a local tennis club on the day the toddler went missing could prove crucial to the case
  • Richard Donoghue was at Kendall Tennis Club before William Tyrrell vanished
  • A neighbour of William's foster grandmother, he was interviewed by police
  • He heard a policewoman there get a call he later thought was about a child
  • The call came just before CCTV captured him leaving the club around 9.43am
  • William's foster mother says the boy vanished from the house about 10.30am
  • She called Triple-0 to report William was missing at 10.57am
  • Child avdocate Allanna Smith wants police to look at the timeline
  • Ms Smith said witnesses need to recalled to the inquest
By CANDACE SUTTON FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA
PUBLISHED: 23:35 EST, 4 December 2021 | UPDATED: 02:15 EST, 5 December 2021

Did William Tyrrell disappear earlier than reported? Why video at a local tennis club on the day the toddler went missing could prove crucial to the case

IMO I don't see how Richard Donoghue's statement of overhearing a phone call to a police officer just before 9.45am is of any significance. LE have a record of the FFM's 000 call logged at 10.57am. He was either mistaken as to the subject of the conversation or the call didn't relate to William. Or am I missing something "Crucial" here?

IMO I don't see how Richard Donoghue's statement of overhearing a phone call to a police officer just before 9.45am is of any significance. LE have a record of the FFM's 000 call logged at 10.57am. He was either mistaken as to the subject of the conversation or the call didn't relate to William. Or am I missing something "Crucial" here?

I think as it said at the end of the article, that still leaves a what if, that would be easy enough to cross out if LE check the policewomens phone records to see who she received a call from. And if its true and the FFC did use a different phone, then it could be extremely crucial

easy enough to cross out if LE check the policewomens phone records to see who she received a call from. And if its true and the FFC did use a different phone, then it could be extremely crucial
But how easy to check, if the call to the policewomen's mobile was made using something like Skype or a VoIP software based tool from a laptop or an App on a smartphone?

I am trying to understand the question at the core of the article, maybe someone who has followed the case more closely has thoughts.

Is the question did the FM contact someone prior to 10:30, the reported time he vanished, to alert on his vanishing? Couldn’t this be cleared up via the female that is claimed to have received the call at the tennis court?

OR

Is the question in relation to inconsistencies of the neighbor’s statements?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smanworld