Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sep 2014 - #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The red fabric is very similar to the shirt the FFC was wearing in CCTV footage at Mcdonalds the night prior to William's disappearance.

William Tyrrell’s final Macca’s trip

f7265fa8c9b30ec29d4e92332c6f2c88

William Tyrrell’s final Macca’s trip

Compared to the red on the stools and the employee's shirt, the FM's top looks more pinkish than red to me in that photo.

As @Inplainsight posted above in the Westerner article, the Coroner released a statement from Constable Hudson stating she received a phone call at home from her sister Alison at 12.20pm, informing her that a child was missing. It doesn't align with Richard Donoghue's statement.

Yet this reporter at the inquest reported this..
Senior Constable Wendy Hudson had been on her rostered day off at the Kendall Tennis Club when she heard about the missing boy and joined the search with her two teenage sons.

https://www.news.com.au/national/co...t/news-story/d0e0d3664d113387adef9083d094040f

Senior Constable Wendy Hudson had been on her rostered day off at the Kendall Tennis Club when she heard about the missing boy and joined the search with her two teenage sons.

IMO, the confusion in when Senior Constable Wendy Hudson first heard about a missing child that morning, is probably because some of her 2014 statement that was released at the inquest in 2019, was partly redacted.

You would think that if a child was missing, that word would get to someone like Senior Constable Wendy Hudson very quickly, even on her rostered day off (Saturday).

I can think of some very good reasons why what she might have then done soon after hearing that a child was missing whilst she was at the Tennis Club (not playing Tennis at a club she was heavily involved with for years, and probably frequently found at on a Saturday morning when not working), was possibly redacted.

I'm sure the rest of you Sleuths can too, if you were to put yourself in the shoes of a local cop in an area on their day off work, with a lot of known paedophiles (and probably a few maybe ones too), when a child goes missing.

I would be very surprised if the first Senior Constable Wendy Hudson heard of a missing child that morning, was as late as 12:20pm.

Whether she officially went back to work (as a Police Officer) at any point during that Saturday is an unknown at this point.

It's worth noting that Senior Constable Wendy Hudson took the Foster family to a nearby beach, a few days after William was alleged to have disappeared, whilst the search for William continued.

William Tyrrell's last Happy Meal: Coroner releases McDonalds visit footage | Daily Mail Online
'In a statement, senior constable Wendy Hudson reveals details of the initial search for William and his foster family's reaction.
Ms Hudson said she took the family to a nearby beach, in plain clothes, while searchers continued to look for William on September 16.
Ms Hudson said she checked to make sure media helicopters were not following them, as they apparently sought a moment of peace at Diamond Head beach.
'We travelled a distance up the beach before stopping. We searched for shells with (William's sister),' Ms Hudson said.
'(The) male foster carer became upset and stood down near the water. I played in the sand with (William's sister) and we built a sand castle.
'Female foster carer joined us after spending some time with male foster carer, male foster carer then joined us placing a large stick into our sand castle.'''

Last edited:
IMO, the confusion in when Senior Constable Wendy Hudson first heard about a missing child that morning, is probably because some of her 2014 statement that was released at the inquest in 2019, was partly redacted.

You would think that if a child was missing, that word would get to someone like Senior Constable Wendy Hudson very quickly, even on her rostered day off (Saturday).

I can think of some very good reasons why what she might have then done soon after hearing that a child was missing whilst she was at the Tennis Club (not playing Tennis at a club she was heavily involved with for years, and probably frequently found at on a Saturday morning when not working), was possibly redacted.

I'm sure the rest of you Sleuths can too, if you were to put yourself in the shoes of a local cop in an area on their day off work, with a lot of known paedophiles (and probably a few maybe ones too), when a child goes missing.

I would be very surprised if the first Senior Constable Wendy Hudson heard of a missing child that morning, was as late as 12:20pm.

Whether she officially went back to work (as a Police Officer) at any point during that Saturday is an unknown at this point.

However, we know that Senior Constable Wendy Hudson took the Foster family to a nearby beach the day William was alleged to have disappeared, whilst the search for William was underway, which she might have done in her off-duty capacity, seeing as how she was in civilian clothes according to the below.

William Tyrrell's last Happy Meal: Coroner releases McDonalds visit footage | Daily Mail Online
'In a statement, senior constable Wendy Hudson reveals details of the initial search for William and his foster family's reaction.
Ms Hudson said she took the family to a nearby beach, in plain clothes, while searchers continued to look for William on September 16.
Ms Hudson said she checked to make sure media helicopters were not following them, as they apparently sought a moment of peace at Diamond Head beach.
'We travelled a distance up the beach before stopping. We searched for shells with (William's sister),' Ms Hudson said.
'(The) male foster carer became upset and stood down near the water.I played in the sand with (William's sister) and we built a sand castle.
'Female foster carer joined us after spending some time with male foster carer, male foster carer then joined us placing a large stick into our sand castle.'''

BBM - 2 very different statements.

Not the day William disappeared in fact 4 days later.

Inside the divided inquest into the three-year-old’s disappearance
Thanks for sharing the above article. Link as above.

"Outside the courtroom, anti-fostering activist Allanna Smith said with the hearing winding up, she didn’t believe much light had been thrown on young William.

“It seems they don’t want to paint a picture about his life in foster care,” she said, asking why the foster grandmother, the only other adult present when William disappeared, was not at the inquest.

“It’s been a storytelling exercise rather than a fact finding one.”

Another little piece to add .....

Officer Wendy Hudson was president of the Kendall Tennis Club in 2014.
She was also (at least from 2014-2019) a police youth liaison officer.

If she did take a call 'about a child' earlier that morning, it doesn't have to have been about William going missing. imo

One Local Hero: Wendy Hudson
Mid North Coast Police District YOUTH RESILIENCE

Last edited:
I don't think this new article in the daily mail is anything significant really. I am thinking if it was a possibility WT disappeared earlier then it would have come out along the way with the investigation IMO I am also not a fan of the Daily Mail as I don't believe them to be a trustworthy news source, history of hyping up small details and over reaching in their statements, so I am aware that it could be colouring my perception of the article stated above. but thank you for a link not behind a pay wall always appreciated from me
This updated article by the DM mentions the new discovery of red fabric and isn't behind a paywall.

William Tyrrell: Police find new item of interest buried in muddy creek bed as search continues | Daily Mail Online

Edited to include the correct article

I am looking out of the forensic result of the things LE searches are collecting in these most recent searches. Hoping for some peace to come for the loved ones left wonder what happened to little William in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SleuthingIndeed