Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sep 2014 - #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the FF had to say after GJ left.
Snipped due to longevity. Entire speech can be viewed at below link.

FOSTER FAMILY STATEMENT ISSUED DOWNING CENTRE 14-2-2020 4:20pm

. Why did the then head of Homicide, Mr Scott Cook advise us that William’s case had been directed to unsolved crimes when the Inquest had only just begun?
2. Why has the lead investigator with the greatest knowledge of the investigation not been called to give evidence?
3. Why was the line of inquiry into Mr Savage not fully explored during Tranche 2?
4. Why do Mr Savage’s movements around the time of William’s disappearance remain unaccounted for?
5. Where did Mr Savage go for two hours after he saw the Spiderman suit on the 26th July 2017?
6. Why was Mr Savage ruled out as a line of enquiry by police following Gary Jubelin’s removal from the case when there was no evidence to support this direction?
7. Why were senior police declaring “it’s a waste of time and it will never be solved?” prior to the outcomes of the Inquest?

PS seems to be their favoured poi. The nerve of these people

Good point Ozgal - it wasn’t LE that said she was a person of interest. They said they are looking at one person or something to that effect. AVO issued at the same time, rechecking the house and media ran wild.
I dont think media have run wild at all. I believe this has been a concerted co-operation between Police / Coroner & Media.

How many other investigations have you seen where the media have their cameras on top of police as they are sifting soil looking for items? The police could have marshaled the media hundreds of metres up the road away from the dig sites...but they havent...they have invited them in very close to the action.

Media dont get access to under the house under lights while cadaver dogs and their handlers are in there searching...

This image is what seals my thoughts on this, media dont have this close access to a police operation unless it is invited...IMOO

70145b9d6d505f360b4007839568fe6fd7210c02.jpg

I dont think media have run wild at all. I believe this has been a concerted co-operation between Police / Coroner & Media.

How many other investigations have you seen where the media have their cameras on top of police as they are sifting soil looking for items? The police could have marshaled the media hundreds of metres up the road away from the dig sites...but they havent...they have invited them in very close to the action.

Media dont get access to under the house under lights while cadaver dogs and their handlers are in there searching...

This image is what seals my thoughts on this, media dont have this close access to a police operation unless it is invited...IMOO

70145b9d6d505f360b4007839568fe6fd7210c02.jpg
Really great points! I do think media would almost be paying locals on any movement in the area. But they definitely had front row seats I think you are correct!

Imo havnt they had the man who died say on his death bed something like..I didn't do anything wrong just gave FA and the boy with him a lift...imo that's the closet bit they have...are they just discrediting that info
Yes... this is so strange as is everything... why would so many people be involved in this scenario and then nothing? Unless it is a different child?

Gary Jubelin has revealed that he interrogated the missing boy’s foster parents and bugged their car to listen in on their conversations before they were ruled out as suspects.
Mr Jubelin headed the investigation for more than four years from early 2015 until 2019
Police have said one line of inquiry is whether William fell to his death from a balcony at the property, but Mr Jubelin said detectives had already probed this possibility.

“We investigated every theory, (did he die) of an accident, whether William was run over on the driveway or fell over and hit his head on the rock or fell off the balcony,” he said.
Tyrrell cop bugged foster mum’s car

I don't think there is anything unusual about an interrogation and listening device in fosters car.

I believe the NSW surveillance Devices Act 2007 was promulgated to support the legal use by NSWPOL in the use of such devices.

View - NSW legislation

Have police or media identified any POI's who weren't from the immediate area? Does that indicate mobile phone tower pings indicated there was nobody in the vicinity that didn't live there (or have good reason to be there and were cleared) on September 12, 2014 between 10am and 11 am?

Have police or media identified any POI's who weren't from the immediate area? Does that indicate mobile phone tower pings indicated there was nobody in the vicinity that didn't live there (or have good reason to be there and were cleared) on September 12, 2014 between 10am and 11 am?

May I ask why 10am?

The issue I see re mobile tower pings is if the phone is switched off it doesn't ping. IMO

American site but should apply:

Key Takeaways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members