Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sep 2014 - #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, but I don't know what evidence she'd have to hide from a shirt she was wearing the night before the incident.
I too wondered the same thing. But, perhaps she wore the same top the next morning. Then, had to dispose of it because of blood stains, and also I think that the washing machine at the FGM house was not working?

This might be a dumb question but---Why would we expect that FM would throw out her shirt, into the woods, that she was wearing the night before they arrived at FGM's home?

Over the years, there has been some websleuth speculation that something might have happened to William on the Friday night drive up to Kendall, after he was captured on CCTV footage at the McDonalds restaurant, and that the Spiderman photo of William on the Saturday morning at Kendall was falsely created and then provided to Police.

IMO, the confusion in when Senior Constable Wendy Hudson first heard about a missing child that morning, is probably because some of her 2014 statement that was released at the inquest in 2019, was partly redacted.

You would think that if a child was missing, that word would get to someone like Senior Constable Wendy Hudson very quickly, even on her rostered day off (Saturday).

I can think of some very good reasons why what she might have then done soon after hearing that a child was missing whilst she was at the Tennis Club (not playing Tennis at a club she was heavily involved with for years, and probably frequently found at on a Saturday morning when not working), was possibly redacted.

I'm sure the rest of you Sleuths can too, if you were to put yourself in the shoes of a local cop in an area on their day off work, with a lot of known paedophiles (and probably a few maybe ones too), when a child goes missing.

I would be very surprised if the first Senior Constable Wendy Hudson heard of a missing child that morning, was as late as 12:20pm.

Whether she officially went back to work (as a Police Officer) at any point during that Saturday is an unknown at this point.

It's worth noting that Senior Constable Wendy Hudson took the Foster family to a nearby beach, a few days after William was alleged to have disappeared, whilst the search for William continued.

William Tyrrell's last Happy Meal: Coroner releases McDonalds visit footage | Daily Mail Online
'In a statement, senior constable Wendy Hudson reveals details of the initial search for William and his foster family's reaction.
Ms Hudson said she took the family to a nearby beach, in plain clothes, while searchers continued to look for William on September 16.
Ms Hudson said she checked to make sure media helicopters were not following them, as they apparently sought a moment of peace at Diamond Head beach.
'We travelled a distance up the beach before stopping. We searched for shells with (William's sister),' Ms Hudson said.
'(The) male foster carer became upset and stood down near the water. I played in the sand with (William's sister) and we built a sand castle.
'Female foster carer joined us after spending some time with male foster carer, male foster carer then joined us placing a large stick into our sand castle.'''

Another correction required for this post.
Too late to edit it myself.

Change Saturday back to Friday in all 3 mentions of Saturday.
So Senior Constable Wendy Hudson's rostered day off was the Friday William disappeared.
And she was at the Tennis club that Friday too.

I too wondered the same thing. But, perhaps she wore the same top the next morning. Then, had to dispose of it because of blood stains, and also I think that the washing machine at the FGM house was not working?
Possibly, but she knew the washing machine wasn't working before she arrived. So I am sure she brought clean clothing to change into.

I think that is a long shot, that this material would match. But who knows?

Over the years, there has been some websleuth speculation that something might have happened to William on the Friday night drive up to Kendall, after he was captured on CCTV footage at the McDonalds restaurant, and that the Spiderman photo of William on the Saturday morning at Kendall was falsely created and then provided to Police.
I think his older sister would have spoken up when questioned, if that was the case. JMO

4 yr old 'big' sisters are very observant and protective. If something had happened to him the night before, and he was never there the next morning at all, LT would have noticed and questioned it.

And then both Grandma and Foster Father as well as the child would need to keep that secret all these years, through all the interviews etc.

I have a hard time accepting that scenario.

But would she be wearing the same shirt the next morning, after traveling in it all of the previous day? I'd think she was the type to change into a clean shirt in the morning. JMO

I don't think it would be unclean to put the shirt back on, especially if she only put it on when they were leaving Sydney. One of the children appears to be wearing the same jacket they wore up there. Just spitballing possibilities. All my opinion only.

I thought it was discussed here that she did know beforehand. It was said that she had urged her mum to call and try and have it repaired before their upcoming visit, IIRC. Am I misremembering?
I thought that she rang BS when she found out that the washing machine was not working, on the Friday morning. They were not supposed to be there until the Friday night.

From RD's 2nd statement, in the article, it sounds like his movements in his 1st statement, placed him away from Benaroon Dr. around the time of the disappearance and now they may place him in Benaroon Dr. at the time of the disappearance. 13 days after he went missing, he has initially stated he was playing tennis with WH. In his 2nd statement he has ammended that fact to say she was there but wasn't playing tennis and she was talking about a missing child before the event had been reported to police. I can see why police needed to clarify points with him. Moo. Did William Tyrrell disappear earlier than reported? Why CCTV could prove crucial | Daily Mail Online statement lines 26-27.

I’m sure I’ve read that somewhere too.

William Tyrrell’s foster mum: ‘I beat myself up’

From this article is seems like FM found out about it when she was at FGM'S, but it's not clear.

Phone records obtained by police confirm the call was made at 9.03am on the day in question.

The foster mother said she had become annoyed when her mother told her that she had been waiting two weeks for a washing machine repair part.

So at the time WT disappeared, the people on Benaroon Dr/Ellendale were: The Crabbs, H and PS, Nocturnal neighbour, AMS, MD, LH+1-2 children, lawnmower man, woman with 10 grandchildren(grandchildren not present) and spouse, RD and spouse, Ex-SES? & spouse?, FFC, FGM and FD. Approxiamately 19 people and no one saw anything sus. Does anyone know of anymore people on that estate around the time of WT's disappearance?

Lia Harris has tweeted that it has been delayed until Dec 17:
https://twitter.com/liajharris/status/1467619846271553539?s=21

Lia tweeted the above yesterday.

However, a page 10 article in the (Sydney) Daily Telegraph on Saturday 4th December 2021, titled 'Nothing to report but police keep digging for William anyway', reported that the FFC and MFC common assault of a child case hearing was expected to be heard in Sydney on Friday 3 December, but was now delayed until December 17. And that the FFC and MFC lawyers were pushing for details of this case to be suppressed.

Did William Tyrrell disappear earlier than reported? Why video at a local tennis club on the day the toddler went missing could prove crucial to the case
  • Richard Donoghue was at Kendall Tennis Club before William Tyrrell vanished
  • A neighbour of William's foster grandmother, he was interviewed by police
  • He heard a policewoman there get a call he later thought was about a child
  • The call came just before CCTV captured him leaving the club around 9.43am
  • William's foster mother says the boy vanished from the house about 10.30am
  • She called Triple-0 to report William was missing at 10.57am
  • Child avdocate Allanna Smith wants police to look at the timeline
  • Ms Smith said witnesses need to recalled to the inquest
By CANDACE SUTTON FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA
PUBLISHED: 23:35 EST, 4 December 2021 | UPDATED: 02:15 EST, 5 December 2021

The reason I came to leave the tennis club (was) that Wendy Hudson, who I knew was a police officer, received a telephone call on her mobile telephone,' Mr Donoghue said in the statement.

So Donoghue states he left because of the phone call Hudson received…that indicates that call had some sort of impact on his mood or motivation to continue playing tennis, yet he didn’t think it important to include in his initial statement?

I don’t think this is as newsworthy or even noteworthy as Candace Sutton and Allana Smith seem to believe. Is it possible that the Daily Mail felt they had to publish something/anything to coincide with the court case RE FC’s alleged child abuse?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member