Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If others want to see what has been said by drsleuth about the inquest, they could do a search on "inquest" with "drsleuth" inserted where it says "By:" in the search box.

Re: you visiting Australia and Kendall. drsleuth said they drove all around that Kendall area, and said it is good to get an idea of how far apart those Benaroon Drive properties are, how they are set back from the road (so any residents who were home could easily have not seen someone hanging around or walking on the street).

imo
I finally found it! Post #1,172 of the inquest. Yes the drive to the airport was in fact the evening the day he vanished. Moo

I read her book and yes it says Sunday the 14th. But I just got done sorting through 2 hours of notes I took from the very beginning and throughout his case up until now. My notes say it was the evening he disappeared. I noted that I thought that was odd considering he had just disappeared that morning. I also noted that no one from le rode along with. I marked it as the first red flag I had noticed on the day he disappeared. Along with BS fixing the wash machine. Now don’t take this as fact. But I am very anal & have ocd with things and if I’m wrong I’ll be the first to admit it. But I don’t think I am. For now I’ll say imo. Until someone from the inquest can PLEASE verify. I’m not sure why we’re having such a problem having someone do that for us. Spring is a busy time of year I guess. Moo. Tyia
According to the inquest that Drsleuth attended post # 1,172 March 25,2017. It states that the drive to the airport was ffc, fgmc and William’s sister only in the car and it WAS the evening William went missing. Moo. Check it out for yourselves if you’d like to see it. Imo

Perhaps Supt Fehon or DI Rupp suggested they all went. The police would likely have used opportunities like this to go through the property more intensely.
Like when the police took them to the beach for an afternoon.

FD stayed back, either to search, and/or to wait for William, and/or to be present while the police did a further search of the house. imo
But they should have sent le along with imo

Perhaps Supt Fehon or DI Rupp suggested they all went. The police would likely have used opportunities like this to go through the property more intensely.
Like when the police took them to the beach for an afternoon.

FD stayed back, either to search, and/or to wait for William, and/or to be present while the police did a further search of the house. imo
That makes sense. Just IMO I don't think in those circumstances my head would be in the right place to safely drive anywhere and focus on the task at hand and not have my mind wander

That makes sense. Just IMO I don't think in those circumstances my head would be in the right place to safely drive anywhere and focus on the task at hand and not have my mind wander

Yes. And on the other hand, some people need something constructive to do. So if they are safely able to do so, giving them a useful task to do can be a relief.

I don't think the mobile phone data showed he left the house at 9:30am (yes, I know some articles say that).

His business GoTo meeting was scheduled to start at 9:30am. I think there has been some confusion by the media.

I have more inquest info about his movements that morning - he was where he said he was - but I can't find the link so I will leave it alone.

I believe a time of him leaving Kendall at 8:49am (corrected time from tennis club CCTV) would be correct, as far as setting up for his meeting in the Lakewood carpark and being seen on CCTV there.

He is not a current POI for valid reasons.

imo
8.40am
FF car captured on CCTV - source CO book. I can't substantiate if this time is adjusted or not, as the Kendall tennis club CCTV was 9 minutes slow. So 8.40/8.49 at best.

The CCTV was recording only part of the road - inbound traffic heading towards Beneroon drive.

9.17am
40 minute GOTO internet meeting in Lakewood Carpark. FF is captured on carpark CCTV. (I can't find a source to support this as yet - I have looked)

9.30am
Media reporting FF leaves Beneroon drive - quoting cell phone data as source. (Agreed - it can't be correct if he is on CCTV in Lakewood - it would be helpful to have that source - it would most certainly clear this matter up)

10.19am
Prescription filled at Lakewood pharmacy

Purchases newspaper for FGM

10.30am
Text via Siri to FM

10.35am
FF arrives back at Beneroon drive.

According to the inquest that Drsleuth attended post # 1,172 March 25,2017. It states that the drive to the airport was ffc, fgmc and William’s sister only in the car and it WAS the evening William went missing. Moo. Check it out for yourselves if you’d like to see it. Imo
Mauig'ma ..... now have a look at #1182 (post by drsleuth):
"
So the FFC, FGM and Wt's sister drove to Port Macquarie the evening of the day he disappeared to pick up the FFC's sister? A number of the neighbors had been met previously.

No not that day , but I don't recall which day exactly........sorry!
I'm just telling you the ones that were mentioned in court today............"

in this old news article it seems nicole spoke for the ff the following tuesday

Agree, police should have been along for the ride, or even better bugged the car before they left. Nothing like dropping the ball on the first day. Even if FFC had nothing to do with his disappearance, bugging the car would have been beneficial in ruling her out. Although for whatever reason it seems they did from day one.

I finally found it! Post #1,172 of the inquest. Yes the drive to the airport was in fact the evening the day he vanished. Moo

You need to follow it all the way through, imo. It started with:
----
drsleuth, reported from inquest, post #1163 (Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #39)
  • FFC said she remembered the two parked cars on the way back from driving to Port Macquarie airport after picking up a relative & ran straight to the command post to tell the cops. Had FGM & william's sister with her.
----
frogwell, asked drsleuth, post #1172 (Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #39)

So the FFC, FGM and Wt's sister drove to Port Macquarie the evening of the day he disappeared to pick up the FFC's sister? A number of the neighbors had been met previously.
----
drsleuth, answered frogwell's question, post#1182 (Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #39)

I'm just telling you the ones that were mentioned in court today............
-----
Then CO confirmed in her book, as noted above and upthread, that it was on the Sunday, two days later, September 14, 2014, around 5pm, when this occurred.

ETA: sorry, was catching up, now realize someone else had posted basically same thing a few posts upthread

Last edited:
I have pondered the same. There was no visual verification of W after his prominent display on FD's shoulders captured on McD's CCTV (other than by members of the foster family). Five photos of W all taken quickly in a row of nothing particularly special, was the proof of life at Benaroon Drive the morning of his disappearance - up until it came into question during the inquest, and that issue for me, is still outstanding, until the coroner releases the findings of the investigation she ordered into that matter, which was publicly known after MSM published it.

For me, it didn't make sense that this seemingly intelligent couple would run the risk of obliterating their entire family at the side of the highway (not sure if it was a ramp or just the regular highway), in darkness, to pull over, presumably take the kids out of the vehicle, remove their pants, put on their pullups (even though – they were 3.25 and 4.5 yrs old - it wasn't like they were now going to drift off to sleep for an 8 hour drive or something). They had JUST visited inside a McDonalds with perfectly good bathroom facilities - surely they could have lasted another couple of hours before another bathroom break?

They picked up the kids from daycare at around 4pm-ish.. the kids were immediately put into the vehicle to start their 4-4.5(?) hour journey... three hours later (est), the fosters are expecting the kids to go to sleep? I could see them going to sleep if they'd commenced their journey at 7pm or 8pm or 9pm, but at 4ish, and being reportedly excited to be going on a trip and to visit with their FGM, and after having been confined in a vehicle already for 2-3 hours - would they be ready for sleep? And this pull-over on the roadway in the dark was so important, why? Leather seats (I’m presuming their Land Rover Discovery had leather) can clean up well, imo.

Is it possible it was prearranged to meet another party at the side of that roadside in the dark, where there were presumably no cameras, to ‘move him on’ to someone? Nobody knew what these people looked like, nor what vehicle they drove (in fact not until the inquest some 4 years later), nor did the public know where they stopped along the way exactly, so very unlikely that someone would report such a potential sighting so far away from FGM's house, imo. This, to me, is one example of how the secrecy surrounding the fosters has greatly hindered this case.
i agree, it always seemed the mcdonalds trip was staged, a happy normal family and its always seemed very odd the children had a nappy change at the side of the road, wouldnt they have all toileted at mcdonalds before heading off on the rest of the journey? im wondering if william even arrived at fgms or was he deceased/"asleep" when they arrived,
and we dont know if fcs went out that night after L was put to bed, all we have is their story, the fcs have had total control of the narrative from day one, pretty much unchallenged, and pushing the abduction scenario from the start

----
drsleuth, reported from inquest, post #1163 (Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #39)
  • FFC said she remembered the two parked cars on the way back from driving to Port Macquarie airport after picking up a relative & ran straight to the command post to tell the cops. Had FGM & william's sister with her.
----
frogwell, asked drsleuth, post #1172 (Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #39)

----
drsleuth, answered frogwell's question, post#1182 (Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #39)

-----
Then CO confirmed in her book, as noted above and upthread, that it was on the Sunday, two days later, September 14, 2014, around 5pm, when this occurred.
Either day really doesn’t matter. The day of or the next day or two does it really matter? We still don’t have confirmation from the inquest. Imo. That was imo one of the first errors of judgment by le not to have one of them ride along with them. The least imo they should have done is bug it. Huge red flag for me. Anything could have happened during that trip. Something tossed or worse yet William disposed of. I don’t like the idea ffc was driving around alone in her mom’s car “looking” for William and didn’t mention it right away. Then in the same car driven by ffc sometime after William disappeared with her mom & WT sister. The same people who were there when he went missing. I don’t have a good feeling about it. And I haven’t from the very beginning. Moo

in this old news article it seems nicole spoke for the ff the following tuesday

Upthread a bit, I had found an article published Sept 13th saying Nicole had fronted the media on behalf of the family.. so from this article, we know Nicole was there from at least Sept 13th (day after disappearance) to Sept 16th, so for at least 4 days.

Either day really doesn’t matter. The day of or the next day or two does it really matter? We still don’t have confirmation from the inquest. Imo. That was imo one of the first errors of judgment by le not to have one of them ride along with them. The least imo they should have done is bug it. Huge red flag for me. Anything could have happened during that trip. Something tossed or worse yet William disposed of. I don’t like the idea ffc was driving around alone in her mom’s car “looking” for William and didn’t mention it right away. Then in the same car driven by ffc sometime after William disappeared with her mom & WT sister. The same people who were there when he went missing. I don’t have a good feeling about it. And I haven’t from the very beginning. Moo
It doesn't matter which date, but it was you who were asking for a straight date. The exasperating part is that it seems sooooo difficult to get ANY straight answers in this case. There seem to be discrepancies with every.single.item. I have never followed a case where it is like that. There are always going to be SOME discrepancies between various peoples' memories, but this case seems extreme in that regard. Why was it not explicitly asked at inquest as to which day it was that FM drove to the airport? Did the coroner's counsel ask if FM had been accompanied by LE? If not, why not? It seems like everyone steps on eggshells in this case, willing to accept whatever discrepancies come out, without pushing for solid answers. imo.

----
----

----

-----

ETA: sorry, was catching up, now realize someone else had posted basically same thing a few posts upthread
Either way I guess it really doesn’t matter if it was the day William went missing or a day or two afterwards imo. Point is le messed up big time by not having the fgmc car bugged or at least find one of many le to ride along with her, fgmc and Williams sister. What’s interesting to me is that ffc took a drive by herself in her mom’s car and didn’t mention it right away. Then after WT is missing she(ffc) again takes her mother’s car with no le or surveillance. Huge red flag for me now. And when it was confirmed at the beginning. Moo. Something happened on that ride. I feel it! Imo. Whether it was to throw or hide an item or dispose of William. Idk. None of what’s been released as of lately & even before that drives my hinky meter as high as it can go. Moo

With the airport pick up, I'm still trying to get my head around why they would do that. Just me personally, if my child was missing I just don't think I would be going off to do any task that wasn't centred around me finding my child. Why couldn't the family member hire a car or get a taxi. Why did the FFC have to pick them up.
Especially since it seems the fosters had friends Nicole and John visiting Kendall seemingly to assist them with fronting the media, surely they could've been tasked with this errand; surely the sister would've understood not being picked up by an immediate family member under the circumstances? imo.

Yes. And on the other hand, some people need something constructive to do. So if they are safely able to do so, giving them a useful task to do can be a relief.
I wouldn’t think driving off and away from what was going on should have been the most productive thing for them to do. You’d think le would want to keep an eye on everyone. A close eye. Imo

8.40am
FF car captured on CCTV - source CO book. I can't substantiate if this time is adjusted or not, as the Kendall tennis club CCTV was 9 minutes slow. So 8.40/8.49 at best.

The CCTV was recording only part of the road - inbound traffic heading towards Beneroon drive.

9.17am
40 minute GOTO internet meeting in Lakewood Carpark. FF is captured on carpark CCTV. (I can't find a source to support this as yet - I have looked)

9.30am
Media reporting FF leaves Beneroon drive - quoting cell phone data as source. (Agreed - it can't be correct if he is on CCTV in Lakewood - it would be helpful to have that source - it would most certainly clear this matter up)

10.19am
Prescription filled at Lakewood pharmacy

Purchases newspaper for FGM

10.30am
Text via Siri to FM

10.35am
FF arrives back at Beneroon drive.
Now add to that: both FM and FD have stated in interviews and possibly also during inquest testimony, that FD left Benaroon at approx 9am; and further, FGM's walkthrough statement that FD left at around 8am. imo.

It doesn't matter which date, but it was you who were asking for a straight date. The exasperating part is that it seems sooooo difficult to get ANY straight answers in this case. There seem to be discrepancies with every.single.item. I have never followed a case where it is like that. There are always going to be SOME discrepancies between various peoples' memories, but this case seems extreme in that regard. Why was it not explicitly asked at inquest as to which day it was that FM drove to the airport? Did the coroner's counsel ask if FM had been accompanied by LE? If not, why not? It seems like everyone steps on eggshells in this case, willing to accept whatever discrepancies come out, without pushing for solid answers. imo.
Yes it was me asking for the exact date. Which I’m still not totally sure about. That’s why I said it doesn’t matter. It does but it’s not worth wasting time to figure it out imo. Hopefully we’ll get confirmation by the inquest some day. I agree with everything you said. Nice post btw. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog