Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But weren't they made aware, around November, that the investigation was focused upon them now? Isn't that when they posted something about their disappointment hearing that they were the new POI's?
IIRC the "Fake News" was in September, 2021.

Police announced a "new POI" September 6, 2021 and the story about the Fosters was run on September 8th, both in The Australian

I think it is interesting that there have not been any teachers coming forward in the past years, seeing bruises etc.

It seems possible that this came about right at same time that parents were named as new suspects in William's case.

Could that have been the catalyst for the family turmoil?

Maybe there were never any incidents of abuse until this family meltdown?
This article was the 15 November 2021, to me it looks like the AVO against the FM came 1st and that sparked the search at Kendall, IMO

But weren't they made aware, around November, that the investigation was focused upon them now? Isn't that when they posted something about their disappointment hearing that they were the new POI's?
You could be right, they may have had foreknowledge that they she was going to be referred to as a POI in WT's case.

This article was the 15 November 2021, to me it looks like the AVO against the FM came 1st and that sparked the search at Kendall, IMO
The Coroner and Laidlaw and Co. did visit Kendall, FGM House, and Cobb and Co Road on the anniversary of William's disappearance last September..... IMO that was part of "planning" for the search known as the Big Dig.....

However, I do agree that calling the FM to give evidence at the NSW CC was "timed" to be just prior to the search.... imo

I cant recall the Fosters making any "official statement" after FM was actually "named" as a POI????

There was a fairly normal ?? Mothers Day Post on the FB Official Site ....

However other great minds here may be able to correct that if I am wrong.....

JMO - Now that we have been made aware of the details of the Common Assault charge(s) it supports, as LE have stated in the various Media articles, that they have intelligence about William's disappearance but they have chosen not to tell us those details.

So many of the posts here have drawn attention to the inconsistencies that are obvious, but when there are components of information that are withheld, then like the shock abuse article published by the 'Australian' today, this points to why we have difficulty in 'connecting ALL of the dots' to conclude validity in our theories. JMOO

Perhaps it can be said that this type of behaviour from the FP is on the lower end of the scale and stuff like this happens all the time but when put into context of the bigger picture and the fact that a 3yo child went missing while in their care, I don’t think this is a situation that should be down played.
No
This incident can not be taken as isolated when a child in their care has vanished off the face of the earth suspiciously.

I was thinking the same. There is a huge difference between the problematic behaviour of a pre-teen, and the problematic behaviour of a 3 year old. When 3 year olds act out, you pick them up and take them to where they need to be.
Toddlers are very difficult to manage at the best of times.
Teens have the chance to defend themselves.Talk it out and reason with. Littlies do not.

We are aware that FM was struggling with Williams behaviour and 'probably' rejection of her love.

This is off the charts alarming that she will lash out at a teen in a moment of lack of self control.

This is about the fm cope skills not the childrens pushing her buttons power....

She has proven that under the pump she does not cope well.
FM was very under the pump at the time William disappeared.

:oops:

Do we have any idea when the alleged assault happened, could it have been years ago?
The article refers to a psychologist report from November 2021, but no actual dates are mentioned…. And until late last year the children were still in the care of the Foster Parents … so I don't think it could have been years ago…. Imo …. as foster children are removed from a foster home the minute there is a serious allegation …

EDIT to add… The DM article just linked by MaisieBella states

William Tyrell's foster parents charged with alleged assault of a girl in November

Last edited:
Personally,I think the time line needs to be looked at, in minute detail, from at least 9:37am to the time of the 000 call at 10:56am …..

That is on the proviso that the photos were taken then, as has been reported in the media……

However, if the Coroner reports this media detail is incorrect… then the timeline widens astronomically ….imo

I can’t get my head around the logistics of an accident and cover up including moving a body in 25minutes flat either…. (from Beacrofts time of 10:05 to FF Siri message at 10:30)

Whatever the “truth” about what happened to William may be, it will fit the true timeline…. Whatever that may actually be???

imo (I hope that is what you meant JZL??? Or am I on a different wavelength?)
Time lines are NEVER correct in a cover up.
The whole morning has never had any value for me.

Williams last picture at Heatherbrae the night before is my go to for the start of possibilities.

moo

Time lines are NEVER correct in a cover up.
Do you know any good examples /cases of a 7 year or longer ”cover up” that exposes the initial timeline Kmac? TBH I don’t know a great deal about cover ups …. Personally I am more inclined to call an ambulance or the authorities….

Williams last picture at Heatherbrae the night before is my go to for the start of possibilities.
I was tempted to write this, however I am not as brave as you, so I tried to phrase it more delicately ….but I definitely thought it ….

Maybe I am wrong and she is a coldblooded killer. I have been fooled before for sure.

IMO nobody see's her as a cold blooded killer.

Self preservation is highly motivating to most human nature.

Accidents are usually caused by some kind of ill intended behaviour.

Add to the mix any combination of mental health issues...pressure....fear....irrational ideals.....loss of control....shame...disappointment....

I think maybe Williams demise revolved around an injury that was caused DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY by FM.
Something that she felt she was in big big trouble.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members