Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think LE are working very hard. I'm sure there is so much going on behind the scenes that has not been in the media. I have a feeling that maybe there will be another big step in the right direction announced this coming week.

It's just a feeling I have..... doesn't mean I'm right though - I still would like to know why that word Coldstream kept coming to me - is it a place, the old brand of fridge - or something else - or nothing to do with it.... it's the reason I joined Websleuths so I could follow this case.

Anyway - I'm just rambling now - talking to myself. Well done all you super sleuthers - your contributions have certainly made an impact - looking at the SMH article!

I think LE was trying to scare a confession out of someone by hinting of evidence they do not really have. Looks like it failed.

I think they are really onto something, though. Recently they have been saying with confidence that they are close to finding out what happened, and that's a huge step considering there has been so much secrecy up until now. They have always been so careful with their words, and I think something big is about to go down.

eight months is a very long time
the only thing that is (sort of) clear for me is that william didn't get lost in the bush, for a little one to disappear in this baffling manner i think he had "help" so to speak
sometimes i wonder if it was someone known to the family? most kids won't willingly take off with a complete stranger but then there is the "help me find my dog/cat" trick
still hoping that, somehow, he is find alive but he seems to have join the ranks of missing children whose disappearance remains a mystery (jaliek rainwalker, madeleine mccain, malik drummond, the beaumont children to name a few)

This video is scary as it shows how easy these kids where happy to go with someone

[video]https://www.facebook.com/JoeySalads/videos/455714827928703/?hc_location=ufi[/video]

One thing that sticks out from this one is that in the interview with the parents they specifically mention a) it was a complete surprise them coming that night b) that william had a Tshirt on as would not wear a singlet. Then the 2 articles that came out in the next few days were. Tshirt found down drain by plumber and that BS was told Grand children were coming. I just don't understand why but it was clearly some kind of tactic.... The only answer I can think of is too scare BS by saying we know there was a Tshirt and also w don't know you knew they were coming? But it just does not make sense.

Cold Stream is s small town in VIC or greater melbourne of about 2000 people. Also they have an aviation school there. Long shot but I remember the interview with the parents they said that william liked to watch the planes then said something like 'I guess they like what u like'. That implied to me that the father may be ether into planes or a pilot.

One thing that sticks out from this one is that in the interview with the parents they specifically mention a) it was a complete surprise them coming that night b) that william had a Tshirt on as would not wear a singlet. Then the 2 articles that came out in the next few days were. Tshirt found down drain by plumber and that BS was told Grand children were coming. I just don't understand why but it was clearly some kind of tactic.... The only answer I can think of is too scare BS by saying we know there was a Tshirt and also w don't know you knew they were coming? But it just does not make sense.
But yet media have said that the T-Shirt found is of no revelance to WT.

I believe BS use to live at an airfield many moons ago around the Sydney area

Cold Stream is s small town in VIC or greater melbourne of about 2000 people. Also they have an aviation school there. Long shot but I remember the interview with the parents they said that william liked to watch the planes then said something like 'I guess they like what u like'. That implied to me that the father may be ether into planes or a pilot.

Interesting.....

In Australia we don't hear of the term law enforcement it's an American thing. As this is an australian case then perhaps refer to them as police. Not one of us on here knows what our police know and the reason they have lead things the way they have.

This video is scary as it shows how easy these kids where happy to go with someone

[video]https://www.facebook.com/JoeySalads/videos/455714827928703/?hc_location=ufi[/video]

Yes- when my son was three he thought everyone was his best friend, he was so sweet and innocent if somebody talked to him they were his best friend. He was never out my sight in public it was exhausting but he had to be watched. Now a few years older and wiser I show him these videos to show him how people can trick you into "helping" them to get you to go someplace else. Its horrible teaching your child that there are "monsters" that look like normal nice people but you have to do it for their own protection, and it has been proven that it only takes a parents slight distraction to snatch a child.

Its horrible teaching your child that there are "monsters" that look like normal nice people but you have to do it for their own protection, and it has been proven that it only takes a parents slight distraction to snatch a child.

Sadly, at my local supermarket, I often see parents get annoyed with their kids while shopping and they literally storm off and leave the kid behind to "teach them a lesson". I once saw a woman go all the way to the next aisle (out of sight) before the kid realised she was gone. These kids are as young, or younger than William. I kept an eye on this one kid because I was worried... but these people are so ignorant of the things that can happen. I live in a very safe area so people have a false sense of security, but Kendall seems just as safe...

Information seems to have been dripped to the media in a planned and timely manner.
Surprise visit to grandma's - now said to be a surprise arrival time Thursday evening instead of Friday.
Your comment got me to thinking.
If William being taken was unplanned and opportunistic then the visit whether a surprise or not is not really significant is it?
If it were planned however, who knew the children were visiting would be very significant. imo

Information seems to have been dripped to the media in a planned and timely manner.
Surprise visit to grandma's - now said to be a surprise arrival time Thursday evening instead of Friday.
Your comment got me to thinking.
If William being taken was unplanned and opportunistic then the visit whether a surprise or not is not really significant is it?
If it were planned however, who knew the children were visiting would be very significant. imo

There could be any number of friends and acquaintances that William's grandmother probably mentioned the upcoming visit to - she was described as an active member of the Kendall community, so I'm sure plenty of others knew she was expecting visitors. I'm guessing the police would have already asked her to list those folks.
I never really believed it was a true surprise visit - Kendall being several hours from Sydney, it's just not the sort of trip you'd make without any advance warning. The news that the surprise element was just that they were arriving a little earlier has made much more sense to me. Either way, I doubt BS was the only person in the area who knew about the visit unfortunately, plus word can spread quickly in small communities.

A few things that have been bothering me about this case. Posing this to the sleuth community.
4. I believe that the police do not have enough information about William Tyrell's disappearance to link Bill Spedding to it, so they have used the old abuse charges to keep him in jail and able to question him.

I believe that the police have a goldmine of evidence, all which needs to be examined, tested, process, etc, and this takes time. It's possible that the abuse charges have been sitting on the back burner for just the right moment so that police can arrest BS when they were ready, get him off the street, and then give themselves lots of time to process the evidence in the WT disappearance.

At this point, there is no rush to charge BS with anything further. They can do that ... even ... a couple years from now. The focus of their work can be on the paedophile ring and recovering dear little William.

Hi all! First time poster after lurking for a while. writing from my phone so please forgive typos and brevity.

My take on the drip feeding of info by the police is that it is certainly purposeful. Regarding the mention of the spiderman tshirt, I believe this was as much to 'flush' out MS as BS. There are a lot of if/then/elses in my reasoning ... too much for one post. In brief, IMO the plumber came shortly after this all began but didn't realise the significance of his find/call the police until sometime later. MS was quite possibly shown said t shirt by plumber at the time as the cause of the blockage. Detail of shirt was released in msm at the sameish time as mention of the plumber's visit and the police's stern words that those who know something had better come forward now or be implicated. I suspect the shirt detail was released to help blast away any remaining denial MS may have been hanging onto. And to publicly signal to her that the police were not going go allow her to keep any secrets about the shirt. "We know about that" they were saying, IMO. Or even if they didn't know for sure it was probably deemed to be worth putting out there for the reasons outlined above and to see how MS would react. The fact that BS was arrested soon afterwards suggests that maybe she did crack. Just maybe though. Hope that all makes a little sense.

Regarding the earlier Australian article where Jubelin describes the drive in/out of Kendall I feel he is definitely sending out a "we're on to you" message to BS. It's the description of the journey out that clinches it for me. It clearly describes the route through Laurieton and out towards Bonny Hills, while a far more obvious escape route would surely be via the freeway. I suspect that through cctv or by some other means they are able to make a fairly educated guess about the route BS took.

Sorry I'm not sourcing the appropriate articles here but it's tricky on the phone. If this conversation picks up I'll find them tomorrow when I'm on my PC.

Thanks all :-)

It was reported early that William suffered from asthma.
I don't recall the parents mentioning that in the interview.

Welcome ninja. Great post. Yes, I agree. I think police were "trolling" BS and MS in a way, looking for reactions.

I'm wondering if BS or more likely MS and WT's grandmother had any prior contact ? Maybe they were acquaintances and bumped into each other at the local shops going back over time? It's scary how much information you can reveal in casual conversations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member