Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have made myself clearer.
I doubt WS friends version.

Sorry, you've lost me. You don't believe that BS went to the grandmother's house to quote on the repair of the washing machine? That's what I'm taking from the friend (Colin?) saying that BS walked down the side of the house to the washing machine. I believe that BS went to the house to quote on the washing machine but he didn't end up going to fix the washing machine on the Friday because he was otherwise occupied.

I've been hunting for that celerytree, is this possibly it?
possible%20celerywood%20tree.png

I could be wrong though. It looks like it'd be fun for a kid to climb.

The way the branches branch up and out the way they do seems similiar to this picture of a celerywood:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/blackdiamondimages/4680680706/
Has copyright so can't copy it over here.

Sorry, you've lost me. You don't believe that BS went to the grandmother's house to quote on the repair of the washing machine? That's what I'm taking from the friend (Colin?) saying that BS walked down the side of the house to the washing machine. I believe that BS went to the house to quote on the washing machine but he didn't end up going to fix the washing machine on the Friday because he was otherwise occupied.

I am very sorry Makara - my one glass of wine for mothers day lunch is my excuse. lol
What I am/have been trying to say is why is Colin so keen to tell the media which way BS went to quote the washing machine. Why is that relevant?
Why did BS not just pull up in the drive and knock on the front, carport door or walk through the carport to the back door, when doing the quote.
Why is BS being placed in the very area of the yard that William disappeared - by his friend. imo

I hope this attempt at explaining myself is clearer :blushing:

The way the branches branch up and out the way they do seems similiar to this picture of a celerywood:

I think you've found it! I've spent ages looking for it too, and I think thats it...well done!!!!!

could be or i think the ones in benaroon drive have reddish trunks, i zoomed into one on street view at number 30 around the corner in ellendale cres, theres a big one up a driveway in front of a shed, the leaves look like in this description
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyscias_elegans
there look to be a lot growing between grandmothers and number 30 benaroon drive
sorry not able to copy from street view

actually zooming in on your photo looks like it too

YES!!! That's it. Well done Snoop Dog. I used Photoshop to compare your image with the one on flickr and they are almost identical.

ETA. That tree is a long way from the house. More than 2 - 3 metres isn't it? It's also very close to the rear of the house in Ellendale Crescent.

I think that as its a large area someone pulled up or drove past. Sat for a few minutes contemplating, saw the mum go inside and waited for a moment when the grandmother was not liooking and grabbed him. No previous plans, very large yard and the reality is that it would of taken maybe 30 seconds. This person would not of pulled into the drive as they could of been heard. I 100 percent believe this theory. The only questions left are who and where is he now......

YES!!! That's it. Well done Snoop Dog. I used Photoshop to compare your image with the one on flickr and they are almost identical.

ETA. That tree is a long way from the house. More than 2 - 3 metres isn't it? It's also very close to the rear of the house in Ellendale Crescent.

:blushing:
It is a fair way away from the house isn't it.
The tree would be larger now as that photo is from street view March 2010, so I imagine it'd be big enough now for William to have hidden behind.

I'll have a look around at more recent images of the property to see if I can find a new pic of that tree. My internet is being a pain in the butt tonight, sooo slow.

I think it happened just as Jubelin said. Someone (we have an idea who) came to the street for innocent reasons, and tragically William was in the wrong place at the wrong time. The pedophile urge took over.

I don't think it was planned, but what baffles me is what happened afterwards. If it was unplanned, how did William (possibly) end up in a caravan park with people from Victoria? That seems to be where the investigation is heading. Is it all just a series of horrible coincidences? The abductor happened to have pedophile friends staying at a local caravan park?

I think it happened just as Jubelin said. Someone (we have an idea who) came to the street for innocent reasons, and tragically William was in the wrong place at the wrong time. The pedophile urge took over.

I don't think it was planned, but what baffles me is what happened afterwards. If it was unplanned, how did William (possibly) end up in a caravan park with people from Victoria? That seems to be where the investigation is heading. Is it all just a series of horrible coincidences? The abductor happened to have pedophile friends staying at a local caravan park?

When did the pedophile people from Victoria arrive at the caravan park?

I've searched everywhere for the 'Peddos' van parked outside GM's on the day of the search. Is it my imagination it's been pulled? There's still the images of him driving past that other search but I can't find that pic outside Benaroon.
I'm wondering what driveway he was parked at and if it appears he was one of the first cars there. Any ideas?

http://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2014/09/19/case-missing-superhero/

"The dozen or so cars parked out on the street all belong to people involved in the investigation – with the exception of a washing machine repair van"

I think this was the original mention of the washing machine repair van.

Thanks Tootsie but I'm looking for the image.
Who knows we might see some damage to the van because it was straight after William when missing.
What was Spedding doing there? Offering information/searching or was as he being like the excited arsonist watching the firefighters putting out the fire??

I wonder if the police got a bad feeling about him from that moment?
If only Jubelin was onto it from day one!

Was about to post the same. So later on. Possible WT was kept then handed over but also not much to go on with that except that a child was heard crying. Obviously interesting but 'pedophile couple comment' is IMO going a bit far...! Also if u were doing something as awful as picking up an abducted child would you stay for 10 days? With it being so widely publicised william was missing? Very very risky.... I'm not convinced on this one....

Thanks Tootsie but I'm looking for the image.
Who knows we might see some damage to the van because it was straight after William when missing.
What was Spedding doing there? Offering information/searching or was as he being like the excited arsonist watching the firefighters putting out the fire??

I wonder if the police got a bad feeling about him from that moment?

I cannot remember the picture of his van TGY.
If he was there straight after William went missing - I am hoping the dogs got a whiff of BS scent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95